Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 18566
-
12-02-25 19:08 #17546Senior Member

Posts: 119Nami
A friend of mine recently saw her. He said basically what the prior guy said. Although reasonable minds could differ about whether the photos were accurate. She maybe had a few more pounds than the photos, but the photos are close to reality. Not terribly expensive for what you get. My friend would repeat.
Originally Posted by Golden3
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 17:14 #17545Senior Member

Posts: 474Sakura New Girls
The new girls are Anna, Judy and Kelly. I don't think I have met any of them. Just as interested as you about them though.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 13:54 #17544Senior Member

Posts: 2248Sakura
Any first hand experience insights you can share about the new December lineup at Sakura? Better or equal or not the same compared to the options this past October? Post or PM if you prefer. Thanks in advance.
-
12-02-25 10:03 #17543Senior Member

Posts: 598Nami
Has anyone else seen Nami? Supposedly, she is going back soon to her base in Raleigh. I might try to see her while she is here, but I would appreciate a second opinion on her, if one is available.
Originally Posted by CintiSuburbs
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 19:23 #17542Senior Member

Posts: 51Batavia
https://www.rubmaps.ch/batavia-massage-parlors-oh
Originally Posted by Cincy47
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 19:21 #17541Senior Member

Posts: 51Batavia
Check on the Batavia tab or area and you will see it's there at the top of the page.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 18:32 #17540Senior Member

Posts: 162New Massage AMP on Montgomery
New AMP down from New Concepts. A few buildings down from New Concepts. Got Lily, only girl for now. More on the way. No idea the rates. I gave my standard hour rate with tip included after the massage. Didn't appear to be a an issue. All legit for me, may be different for others. Very nice massage. But was hoping for a bit more. Will repeat again to determine if more could be on the table.
BTW. Sheets were brand new, still had creases in them. Loves the extra wide table and pillow rolls used. Nice touch.
Aura Massage.
3284 Montgomery Rd. Loveland, OH.
-
12-01-25 16:00 #17539Senior Member

Posts: 451Location
I posted the location last week.
Originally Posted by KartKish
[View Original Post]
It's on Old 74 across from CVS.
-
12-01-25 14:30 #17538Senior Member

Posts: 46New you location clues
Please give me some clues on where its located. TiA.
-
12-01-25 11:59 #17537Senior Member

Posts: 386I checked rubmaps an can't find the NewYou Spa could you please DM me the address an digits.
Originally Posted by Stream60
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 11:29 #17536Senior Member

Posts: 386Went a couple weeks ago. Saw the girl on the right. Was a girl in the window on the left. Should have went there. Can't remember the name but the service wasn't worth the time or money. No touching Massage was mechanical at best on the flip happy ending but all she want to do was get it over with. $40 tip a she wanted more. I said no not good time. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Mckfrk77
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 08:56 #17535Senior Member

Posts: 121Woodridge recently?
Good morning gentlemen.
Has anyone visited the establishments on woodridge recently?
-
12-01-25 08:17 #17534Senior Member

Posts: 40Nami
I had the chance to visit Nami recently. Frankly, her rate was within range, she responded, no deposit and a safe location. I really question some of the local locations that seem to have a turn style at the front door.
The pictures do not represent what you get. Nami is a short and chubby provider. A healthy chubby though, not rolls of fat everywhere. Face could be her, but the body is bigger. Nice ass and tits on this provider. I opted for a nuru.
Location is extremely safe in the northern part of town, a condo. Started with a soapy shower, she joins. I might have been satisfied with shower play only if that was an option. She'll rub that ass on your cock to ensure that you are enjoying. We moved on to nuru, which was fine. I sensed no opportunity to slip it in, but we moved through to a manual release. I enjoyed my time.
Safe place. Clean woman. No deposit.
I might prefer a massage and BJ for a lesser $$, we'll see if I return.
Nuru is $300. Feed on link below.
https://tryst.link/bdsm/nami0308
-
11-30-25 22:29 #17533Senior Member

Posts: 39Last piece of Candy
Been a while since posting. Lost access to the site for a while and no AMPs in a while.
Thanks for all the recent reports! I haven't visited Sakura in a while and snuck in at closing time. Mimi came out to greet me and wave me back. She is always a welcome site. As things got warmed up, Candy entered and convinced me for 4-hands and I couldn't refuse. Went through all the usual acronyms and finished CG with Mimi working the boys. While I may have got the last piece of Candy from the jar, I wish I had tapped into that jar earlier and more often this month!
Oh well, per Mimisan, three new tomorrow.
Stay safe fellas!
-
11-30-25 10:14 #17532Regular Member

Posts: 22O-h
I was feeling pumped up after the Ohio State game and headed to New You on the east side. I was met by an average looking woman in her 40's wearing Michigan blue skirt. I went for the hour. 70 house fee. The massage was good hitting all the right spots. There was some teasing before the flip. On the flip she asked if I wanted the standard finish. I opted for FS and she asked $$ and settled on $.4. She then dropped her Michigan blue skirt and the rest of her clothes and climbed on the table for CBJ to start things off. She then climbed on for some CG. As we approached the goal line. I then flipped her over split the uprights, penetrated the defensive line and punched it in for a touchdown assuring a victory for the scarlet and gray.











Reply With Quote






