Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 1238 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 18558
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 827

    Want to Hear More about '74

    Thanks Crazy E; it's good to be back!!

    I want to hear more from the crowd about this newish place in Batavia. I never find a reason to venture to the East side and what better one than the pursuit of good pussy!

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddy  [View Original Post]
    Welcome back to the board SlamT.

    I've always been told Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker. Maybe they were wrong? Maybe they haven't seen this Candy?

    Great report.

  2. #17522
    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Quick report to wish my fellow savages a Happy Thanking and to drop intel on one of Sakura's newer stars, Candy.

    Apologies for being largely absent from the board in 2025. Life threw me a few curves (not the feminine kind) including a very big one earlier this month. With that mostly in the rearview, it's time to get back in the mongering spirit.

    I booked a Friday afternoon appointment at the often very busy Sakura. With what I've read here, the other local parlors have largely fallen from prior glory. I'm sure there might still be one-off's here and there, but I went for the tried and true.

    My appointment began on time with none of the queuing in the lobby that some experience. Candy met me with a hug, took my hand and led me to her room. Not sure that hand ever left touching some part of my anatomy!

    Candy is a looker! Maybe late 20's with a slim yet delightfully curvy figure embellished through minor enhancement. She is blessed with model good looks and a breathtaking smile (with beautiful teeth) that she flashes often. Won't over do it on description, but will sum up by saying that if you're not impressed by Candy's appearance, then Asian women ain't your thing!

    For brevity's sake, I'll confirm the gamut of acronyms was offered and fully enjoyed. I also sensed a genuine enjoyment from Candy that matched my own. She is truly amazing. If you really need more info, fine to DM me.

    I highly recommend making a November run to Sakura. After all, what would a holiday be without Candy?
    If I may ask, what ate the usual donation costs for Sakura?

  3. #17521

    Old 74 "New you" Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Stream60  [View Original Post]
    I have been going here since they have opened. Never had issues with them taking my credit cards. Just bring cash. There are two ladies there the short one will allow FS. The other is kind of interesting. Every time I've been with her I have done DATY and she will finger herself to completion. It is actually pretty hot.
    What are the prices like?

  4. #17520

    Old SR 74

    I have been going here since they have opened. Never had issues with them taking my credit cards. Just bring cash. There are two ladies there the short one will allow FS. The other is kind of interesting. Every time I've been with her I have done DATY and she will finger herself to completion. It is actually pretty hot.

  5. #17519

    New Concept

    Went recently to check it out as I was in the area. Old lady met me in the front took the house fee (. 4) and took me to the back. Massage was very good with a good amount of force provided for someone that looked so old and frail. Massage was finishing up and there was no flip. Just a two handed slap on my back and a "finished" from the older lady. A little disappointed due to not getting a finish but honestly I wasn't too worried about it because the massage was cheap and good. Besides, I was sort of dreading getting a HE from the crypt keeper.

    Stay safe boys.

  6. #17518

    SlamT

    Welcome back to the board SlamT.

    I've always been told Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker. Maybe they were wrong? Maybe they haven't seen this Candy?

    Great report.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Quick report to wish my fellow savages a Happy Thanking and to drop intel on one of Sakura's newer stars, Candy.

    Apologies for being largely absent from the board in 2025. Life threw me a few curves (not the feminine kind) including a very big one earlier this month. With that mostly in the rearview, it's time to get back in the mongering spirit.

    I booked a Friday afternoon appointment at the often very busy Sakura. With what I've read here, the other local parlors have largely fallen from prior glory. I'm sure there might still be one-off's here and there, but I went for the tried and true.

    My appointment began on time with none of the queuing in the lobby that some experience. Candy met me with a hug, took my hand and led me to her room. Not sure that hand ever left touching some part of my anatomy!

    Candy is a looker! Maybe late 20's with a slim yet delightfully curvy figure embellished through minor enhancement. She is blessed with model good looks and a breathtaking smile (with beautiful teeth) that she flashes often. Won't over do it on description, but will sum up by saying that if you're not impressed by Candy's appearance, then Asian women ain't your thing!

    For brevity's sake, I'll confirm the gamut of acronyms was offered and fully enjoyed. I also sensed a genuine enjoyment from Candy that matched my own. She is truly amazing. If you really need more info, fine to DM me.

    I highly recommend making a November run to Sakura. After all, what would a holiday be without Candy?

  7. #17517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 827

    Candy Anyone?

    Quick report to wish my fellow savages a Happy Thanking and to drop intel on one of Sakura's newer stars, Candy.

    Apologies for being largely absent from the board in 2025. Life threw me a few curves (not the feminine kind) including a very big one earlier this month. With that mostly in the rearview, it's time to get back in the mongering spirit.

    I booked a Friday afternoon appointment at the often very busy Sakura. With what I've read here, the other local parlors have largely fallen from prior glory. I'm sure there might still be one-off's here and there, but I went for the tried and true.

    My appointment began on time with none of the queuing in the lobby that some experience. Candy met me with a hug, took my hand and led me to her room. Not sure that hand ever left touching some part of my anatomy!

    Candy is a looker! Maybe late 20's with a slim yet delightfully curvy figure embellished through minor enhancement. She is blessed with model good looks and a breathtaking smile (with beautiful teeth) that she flashes often. Won't over do it on description, but will sum up by saying that if you're not impressed by Candy's appearance, then Asian women ain't your thing!

    For brevity's sake, I'll confirm the gamut of acronyms was offered and fully enjoyed. I also sensed a genuine enjoyment from Candy that matched my own. She is truly amazing. If you really need more info, fine to DM me.

    I highly recommend making a November run to Sakura. After all, what would a holiday be without Candy?

  8. #17516

    Sf

    Had the itch. (FYI have not been able to get on for 2 months) Reached out to SF here was their response.

    "Dear Customers:

    We will be closing the shop this week so we can enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday with our families. We will reopen Monday December 1.

    Thank you for your business, and we wish you happy holidays this week. ".

    BM.

  9. #17515
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonny7  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted in a while, been trying to slow down in the hobby after some recent events. Took another trip to moon as I usually do. Massage actually great, which it usually is. Standard rates but this time was surprising. The girl I had offered to remove the top for an extra. 2 which has never happened to me before there. Overall great experience as always.

    As for sakura which I rarely go to due to price and how busy it always is, I finally went to see about the new talent and oh my. Did not disappoint, went twice, didn't catch any names but it was two of the new girls and both did amazing. The one skinny one with the short hair did the most half assed finger tip massage ever while texting which was a waste of time that I put an end to quickly. But both delivered and went for it all for the standard house fee and $. 4 donation. Was good and they looked stellar for Asians in the area.

    Haven't posted in a while but just putting an update out there.
    That short-haired girl sounds like a fun time despite the weak massage.

  10. #17514

    Sakura Gina

    I made an early morning appointment. Was told on my way there that Mimi had gone to the casino. I was already on my way so thought I'd risk a good time and asked for Gina.

    All I can say is wow. This is not what I've come to expect from new girls there. No telling me "no inside" or asking "why" when I ask for something. Just a trooper in the army of getting me happy! Very cute girl. Belly tattoo and fake tits. But very very very fun time. First time in years I wanted to see someone other than Mimi a second time.

    Her reverse cow girl was the best I've ever had. Hard fast and draining. I usually fuck for a while in all sorts of fun positions and then have to ask for a mouth or hand finish. But this woman fucked my brains out. Filled the bag and she just kept going. I stayed hard and went with it. I couldn't cum a second time, but it wasn't for lack of a good team effort. Go see this girl, I know I'm going to try before she leaves town. I'd consider her to be a young version of sunny for those who remember her.

    Mimi is still by far the best fuck in the country IMO, but Gina is for sure a special girl. Almost forgot to tell you, she really responds to having her ass hole devoured.

    Hope y'all get your turkey (or whatever you like best) stuffed really good this year!

  11. #17513

    Sakura Gina

    I made an early morning appointment. Was told on my way there that Mimi had gone to the casino. I was already on my way so thought I'd risk a good time and asked for Gina.

    All I can say is wow. This is not what I've come to expect from new girls there. No telling me "no inside" or asking "why" when I ask for something. Just a trooper in the army of getting me happy! Very cute girl. Belly tattoo and fake tits. But very very very fun time. First time in years I wanted to see someone other than Mimi a second time.

    Her reverse cow girl was the best I've ever had. Hard fast and draining. I usually fuck for a while in all sorts of fun positions and then have to ask for a mouth or hand finish. But this woman fucked my brains out. Filled the bag and she just kept going. I stayed hard and went with it. I couldn't cum a second time, but it wasn't for lack of a good team effort. Go see this girl, I know I'm going to try before she leaves town. I'd consider her to be a young version of sunny for those who remember her.

    Mimi is still by far the best fuck in the country IMO, but Gina is for sure a special girl. Almost forgot to tell you, she really responds to having her ass hole devoured.

    Hope why'all get your turkey (or whatever you like best) stuffed really good this year!

  12. #17512

    405 loveland

    Stopped in here recently after some time. Older lady. Standard fare but she was cold about it. No mutual touch, no dirty talk, no second girl. She tried hard but the lack of the mutual touch and her general attitude was a turn off.

    I'm trying to quit this hobby. Help me stop please.

  13. #17511

    New you

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodMan99  [View Original Post]
    Where on the east side?
    New you Spa in on Old 74 across from the CVS.

  14. #17510

    New You Eastside

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodMan99  [View Original Post]
    Where on the east side?
    Gave me 2 hand and stole 3 Credit Cards used them 1500.00. I pass there every day and see people going there. Hope it doesn't happen to them.

  15. #17509

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Tcom383  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to New you on the eastside?
    Where on the east side?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape