Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 18186
-
12-01-25 01:15 #16551Senior Member

Posts: 2059Lee Vista MILF
I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Can you clear it out and send me a PM with her info? Isn't the the white girl that you posted up the two pics? Brunette, gorgeous?
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 21:30 #16550Senior Member

Posts: 126Ain't that the truth 🤣129315;.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
I sent you a PM.
-
11-30-25 21:28 #16549Senior Member

Posts: 377Women ☕65039;
Yeah, I could imagine LOL. I've been running into something similar with a few others. I tell them they got to make it easy for me, and they respond similarly to what you experienced. However, they seem to be much easier to deal with around the 1st of the month.
Originally Posted by Voltron
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 21:02 #16548Senior Member

Posts: 629I could never connect with her after multiple attempts. She has some of the worst comms I've ever experienced. She then got mad that I wasnt able to see her when she was available after ghosting for hours and days on end. Told me stop wasting her time lmao.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 19:57 #16547Regular Member

Posts: 16RE: Lee Vista MILF
I'll circle back one day once I get back to SM status since I have a new account!
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 19:51 #16546Senior Member

Posts: 377Lee Vista MILF Update
The Lee Vista MILF reached out and said she needed referrals ASAP. Seniors feel free to PM. I attached photos along with some general info in a prior post about her. I'd rather not have her complain to me about weirdos this time around LOL.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 19:26 #16545Senior Member

Posts: 167Syvia Hope69
Her handle is Sylvia Hope69.
Originally Posted by TopGun9181
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 18:12 #16544Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
No need to waste a day off. Great time!
Originally Posted by DavidTnOrl
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 11:45 #16543Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34Thank you
Thank you so much and looking forward to seeing you soon.
Originally Posted by SylvanWhite37
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 09:13 #16542Senior Member

Posts: 537Sylvia handle
What's her handle name or username.
Originally Posted by Manu410
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 08:32 #16541Regular Member

Posts: 24Pass info
Could you send me her information.
Originally Posted by Borune23
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 08:01 #16540Senior Member

Posts: 167Fun with Sylvia Hope69
Orlando has been very fortunate to have quality and trustworthy UTRs who we can connect and.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
Experience the sexplorations we are looking for. For me, once I find a special UTR, I stay with her and enjoy the added benefits of being a regular visiting friend. Sylvia Hope69 is a gem in our hobby and you would be fortunate to be able to connect with this beautiful German transplant. She has soft curves, smooth skin and excellent hygiene. I have been a regular for a few months now and as an added bonus we have been friends.
Sylvia is a mature MILF, enjoys meeting new friends and very adventurous in bed (she never seems to tire). It has been a challenge to match her enthusiasm and energy in bed but you will have fun trying. Her fresh smelling kitty is clean and waxed but just yesterday she said she had it lasered. I can't wait to find out how wax differs to laser.
Sylvia is her own gate keeper, message her on this site.
-
11-30-25 01:13 #16539Senior Member

Posts: 151Since Jenna is gone.
Well I was planning on coming back to the O for an event and was planning to hit up Jenna since she has been my ATF in the area until I read on here she just dipped Orlando any UTR's worth seeing been gone for a year with some occasional trips back to town? Any info from my fellow FL people feel free to hit me up in the DM's! Thanks guys.
-
11-29-25 23:46 #16538Senior Member

Posts: 73Veronica
Hey bro, can you clear your inbox. I'm trying to get Veronica digits. Appreciate you.
Originally Posted by LucasWt
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 19:54 #16537Senior Member

Posts: 187SarahMaitland once again
I only had to work a few hrs on Friday so I needed to work some of that turkey and pie off. I contacted SarahMaitland for a meetup. She replied quickly, I picked her up and after a short drive to X the show started. She warmed up with her toy as I took a quick shower. After a few minutes she had her first orgasm. A few more minutes and she was after another. I helped her out by sucking the awesome nipples and breast. She is fun to watch. She then gave her and the boys some attention with her hands, mouth and vibrator. You need to try this yourself. Next I put the coat on for some of her tight kitty. I don't know the position but I asked her to use the vibrator while I choked the kitty. You can feel it as well. She has oversensitive spasms that tightens her up even more. She takes direction well and is always a good time. No ghosting, no drugs, no drama. No incalls unless there is a post beforehand. Otherwise, a 10 minute trip to x motel.
Enjoy, stay safe.
Dave.












Reply With Quote




