Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 610 1110 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 18194
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16559

    Kaila Metrowest

    Quote Originally Posted by LucasWt  [View Original Post]
    She is not UTR yet, she just said that she will try it and see how it goes. Yes she is hot, regarding rates it would be between her and monger. Probably more or less than other UTRs. All I could say is that the more I have seen her the better and more GFE she gets.
    Hey Lucas, Can you make some space for a PM?

  2. #16558
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    The Lee Vista MILF reached out and said she needed referrals ASAP. Seniors feel free to PM. I attached photos along with some general info in a prior post about her. I'd rather not have her complain to me about weirdos this time around LOL.
    DMed. Inbox full. Would love to see her. Thanks.

  3. #16557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Lee Vista Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I could imagine LOL. I've been running into something similar with a few others. I tell them they got to make it easy for me, and they respond similarly to what you experienced. However, they seem to be much easier to deal with around the 1st of the month.
    Reach out when you can as I'm being told I have the wrong number.

    DrP.

  4. #16556

    Lee Visa MILF Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    The Lee Vista MILF reached out and said she needed referrals ASAP. Seniors feel free to PM. I attached photos along with some general info in a prior post about her. I'd rather not have her complain to me about weirdos this time around LOL.
    I would like her contacts. I am near by.

  5. #16555

    Lv milf

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    The Lee Vista MILF reached out and said she needed referrals ASAP. Seniors feel free to PM. I attached photos along with some general info in a prior post about her. I'd rather not have her complain to me about weirdos this time around LOL.
    Hey Evanos, your PMs are full LOL, but if you can share Lee Vista MILF or if your friend from Seeking still needs help, I would be willing help. Inbox me. Thanks!

  6. #16554

    Lee vista MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    The Lee Vista MILF reached out and said she needed referrals ASAP. Seniors feel free to PM. I attached photos along with some general info in a prior post about her. I'd rather not have her complain to me about weirdos this time around LOL.
    Hey buddy clean your inbox I'm very interested.

  7. #16553

    Tried many times

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltron  [View Original Post]
    I could never connect with her after multiple attempts. She has some of the worst comms I've ever experienced. She then got mad that I wasnt able to see her when she was available after ghosting for hours and days on end. Told me stop wasting her time lmao.
    I had several visits scheduled with her and she would just disappear or cancle. Got pissed when I told her that I didn't think she ever intended to meet. I'm probably one of the weirdos LOL.

  8. #16552

    Lee Vista MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    The Lee Vista MILF reached out and said she needed referrals ASAP. Seniors feel free to PM. I attached photos along with some general info in a prior post about her. I'd rather not have her complain to me about weirdos this time around LOL.
    Tried to message you and full. Can you share her contact. Shoot me a private message.

  9. #16551

    Lee Vista MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    The Lee Vista MILF reached out and said she needed referrals ASAP. Seniors feel free to PM. I attached photos along with some general info in a prior post about her. I'd rather not have her complain to me about weirdos this time around LOL.
    I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Can you clear it out and send me a PM with her info? Isn't the the white girl that you posted up the two pics? Brunette, gorgeous?

  10. #16550
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I could imagine LOL. I've been running into something similar with a few others. I tell them they got to make it easy for me, and they respond similarly to what you experienced. However, they seem to be much easier to deal with around the 1st of the month.
    Ain't that the truth 🤣129315;.

    I sent you a PM.

  11. #16549

    Women ☕65039;

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltron  [View Original Post]
    I could never connect with her after multiple attempts. She has some of the worst comms I've ever experienced. She then got mad that I wasnt able to see her when she was available after ghosting for hours and days on end. Told me stop wasting her time lmao.
    Yeah, I could imagine LOL. I've been running into something similar with a few others. I tell them they got to make it easy for me, and they respond similarly to what you experienced. However, they seem to be much easier to deal with around the 1st of the month.

  12. #16548
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    The Lee Vista MILF reached out and said she needed referrals ASAP. Seniors feel free to PM. I attached photos along with some general info in a prior post about her. I'd rather not have her complain to me about weirdos this time around LOL.
    I could never connect with her after multiple attempts. She has some of the worst comms I've ever experienced. She then got mad that I wasnt able to see her when she was available after ghosting for hours and days on end. Told me stop wasting her time lmao.

  13. #16547

    RE: Lee Vista MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    The Lee Vista MILF reached out and said she needed referrals ASAP. Seniors feel free to PM. I attached photos along with some general info in a prior post about her. I'd rather not have her complain to me about weirdos this time around LOL.
    I'll circle back one day once I get back to SM status since I have a new account!

  14. #16546

    Lee Vista MILF Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    She's since reached out and said she got the help she needed and isn't looking for referrals at the moment. Will update if situation changes.
    The Lee Vista MILF reached out and said she needed referrals ASAP. Seniors feel free to PM. I attached photos along with some general info in a prior post about her. I'd rather not have her complain to me about weirdos this time around LOL.

  15. #16545

    Syvia Hope69

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9181  [View Original Post]
    What's her handle name or username.
    Her handle is Sylvia Hope69.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape