Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 551 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 8256
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7821

    Jade

    I remember getting a few dances with Jade. Is she ever in the club? If so, what's her schedule? Thanks in advance.

  2. #7820
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Daisha big butt

    I get drunk. Go see Daisha at Pandora. She have big butt. She talk dirty. Say she like big black wang I no get hard. Whisky wang. She talk dirty.

    Stroke suck wang.

    I cum on boobies. She naughty MILF.

    Today I hungover.

  3. #7819
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    Faith made a rare visit. I saw her on the line up and came in.

    She can still ride better than most. She likes her hair pulled BTW.
    I like Asian girls a lot, but Faith I find pretty ugly with awful body. There are so many AMPs on the area that lately have had very hot Asian chicks for less than what Faith charges. Sorry, I don't get it, why fuck her?

    I was in Pandora once pretty trashed, and I still thought she's fucking ugly. She tried taking to me a few times and she sounds like a sweetheart, but I can't get past her looks.

  4. #7818
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappin1719  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel re otc?.the opportunity has been presented and I'm wondering if anyone has experience they'd be willing to share via pm or open. Thanks.
    She knows how to ride. She will slam it dow. On your johnson.

    Diamond. I saw her recently. Went to the VIP. She had my asian johnson in her hand right away. I llayed with her wet pussy. I asked for a BJ. She broke a condom out and was excited to deep throat me.

    Then she did rcg. Then back to covered deepthroat. Then she took the condom offf as she jerked me off on her big hooters.

    I gave her 240. Lasted 3-4 songs.

  5. #7817
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappin1719  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel re otc?.the opportunity has been presented and I'm wondering if anyone has experience they'd be willing to share via pm or open. Thanks.
    If she gives you the offer of FS, do it. 100% cannot miss experience. Pricier than Monse but geezus it's a ride. Just be clean, polite, and present yourself well and you'll have a great time.

  6. #7816

    Pandora's: Jessica

    Anyone have intel re otc?.the opportunity has been presented and I'm wondering if anyone has experience they'd be willing to share via pm or open. Thanks.

  7. #7815

    Diamond schedule

    I have gotten to spend time with most of the day shift ladies who play naughty. Diamond is a box I would like to check. What days is she typically in?

  8. #7814

    Slump whatever luxe

    I remember seeing her dance, a year or so back and I started falling her social, I though she was so hot with all the tattoos and great stripper body.

    Big tits, lips and ass.

    I posted my time with her here I believe, so check my posts but from what I remember it was way less then what I hoped for, paid for VIP room.

    She wasted a lot of talk time, she was all paranoid about blowing me, barely did, mostly HJ if I recall and some light Russian.

    And I think she wanted way more for the full service, and when I popped she was one of those girls who clearly wanted nothing to do with the clean up or follow through, which is always a huge turn off, the ending is the best part and when girls rush or stop the flow as it happens it ruins it a lot for me, so wanted to jump in since I saw her some guys were sharing different experiences, but mine was very lackluster.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamBogo1212  [View Original Post]
    I thought this was current, she's the real deal. She's close to as sexy as her tattoos are stupid, and I love that. Anyone's came across that smile recently I've been wanting to come across it myself.

  9. #7813
    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    Uncertain as to which club you're referring to where she works. Photos posted were taken in Fox's Jan. 27 - April 17,2025 and at Kittens Oct. 30 - Nov. 19,2025.
    Do t care where she works. I was more asking if anyone knew her or services? LOL.

  10. #7812

    Monse Birthday

    According to Insta it is Monses Birthday Party.

    How many cocks will she blow?

  11. #7811

    Taste of Diamond on Instagram

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what her name is at the club but her IG is tasteoffiamond. Any Intel on services?

    https://www.instagram.com/tasteofdia...5vMXdkZzdxYmU4
    Uncertain as to which club you're referring to where she works. Photos posted were taken in Fox's Jan. 27 - April 17,2025 and at Kittens Oct. 30 - Nov. 19,2025.

  12. #7810
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    I am patiently waiting for someone to report on Elle. She dances Thursday and Friday afternoons and I'd love to hear someone report on their mileage.
    I saw her years ago. I had chased for some time (we'd met before for a coffee) and finally we re-connected, met at the stand, arranged a date. She was ostensibly an SB back then. I hated the date. She was very much not in the right attitude space to make it fun for either of us.

    This was years ago. She already looked surprisingly old to me back then and based on the IG looks older. Of course, the bar here is different. You're talking about a strip club and I imagine low expectations are in order. That said, I didn't like the sex back then.

  13. #7809

    Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by ForswornHope  [View Original Post]
    I am patiently waiting for someone to report on Elle. She dances Thursday and Friday afternoons and I'd love to hear someone report on their mileage.

  14. #7808

    Anyone seen this diamond

    Not sure what her name is at the club but her IG is tasteoffiamond. Any Intel on services?

    https://www.instagram.com/tasteofdia...5vMXdkZzdxYmU4

  15. #7807

    Fucking 2024,

    Quote Originally Posted by Lechatte05  [View Original Post]
    I remember a Lux / Luxe pre-pandemic (think peak Nova / Morgan era) that was at Pandoras for a solid few months. Thin, either blonde or brunette, southern accent. Lots of fun. Saw the same name pop up this week on the lineup in their Instagram story. Anyone happen to catch if this might be the same person?
    I thought this was current, she's the real deal. She's close to as sexy as her tattoos are stupid, and I love that. Anyone's came across that smile recently I've been wanting to come across it myself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape