Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 8256
-
01-26-24 21:56 #5961Senior Member

Posts: 25Slow Friday Not-So-Happy hour. Pandora's
Jade, April, Madison, Dynasty, and Cherry. Wanted to reconnect with Jade since I haven't seen her in a while but she left. I wondered about April but didn't remember any reports. Marking this as a win for the wallet.
-
01-26-24 12:41 #5960Senior Member

Posts: 66Topshelf became L'am and then became "Alchemy" and is now "Luxe"
Her instagram is slumpluxe.
Originally Posted by Lechatte05
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 16:54 #5959Regular Member

Posts: 8Luxe at Pandoras
I remember a Lux / Luxe pre-pandemic (think peak Nova / Morgan era) that was at Pandoras for a solid few months. Thin, either blonde or brunette, southern accent. Lots of fun. Saw the same name pop up this week on the lineup in their Instagram story. Anyone happen to catch if this might be the same person?
-
01-25-24 15:52 #5958I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Haha She got fat. Had baby.
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 21:46 #5957Senior Member

Posts: 216Does maylana have any socials?
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 19:05 #5956Senior Member

Posts: 300I saw Maylana a couple fridays ago. Big juicy ass. BBBJCIM.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 21:52 #5955Senior Member

Posts: 1098Congrats. It only get better. Pump a load in her pussy next time.
Originally Posted by MannyFresh082
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 20:27 #5954Senior Member

Posts: 281The club membership is vast, I would imagine she has someone Lisa Sparxxx's body count beat by a wide margin.
Originally Posted by MannyFresh082
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 20:20 #5953Senior Member

Posts: 281She was a busy woman. I fired off a huge messy load in her, it ran out of her and all over the carpet. There was a dude sitting on the bench seat right next to the booth, she said he was her next customer he must of heard everything.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 19:30 #5952Senior Member

Posts: 216She blew me today as well.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 19:29 #5951Senior Member

Posts: 2163 for 100 in VIP areas. No need for a room if uou are not getting extras.
Originally Posted by DrRobotNik
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 19:10 #5950Regular Member

Posts: 4I felt like I passed an a initiation as I finished pumping my load in her dirty talking mouth LOL where do I pick up my members card? LOL.
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 19:07 #5949Senior Member

Posts: 207Prices
Flying into town on business. Will be there over a weekend. Will probably hit up a strip club or two. What's the going prices for cover, dances, and VIP room? Not really looking for extras, just a bit of hand roaming and touching.
-
01-23-24 18:17 #5948I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Today I Eat Dick
Today I go to Dick Drive In. 19 cent hamburger.
I go see Monse. She suck wang. Talk dirty. I cum in mouth. I miss some and hit cheek. Hahahaha.
Wild wang today.
She good woman. Very Good. Very nice. You go see. Ok? Ok.
-
01-23-24 16:54 #5947Senior Member

Posts: 85Princess at Kittens is a complete rob. Bait & switch.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



