Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 8256
-
12-06-25 22:02 #7821Regular Member

Posts: 4Jade
I remember getting a few dances with Jade. Is she ever in the club? If so, what's her schedule? Thanks in advance.
-
12-06-25 20:24 #7820I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Daisha big butt
I get drunk. Go see Daisha at Pandora. She have big butt. She talk dirty. Say she like big black wang I no get hard. Whisky wang. She talk dirty.
Stroke suck wang.
I cum on boobies. She naughty MILF.
Today I hungover.
-
12-06-25 18:42 #7819Banned Member

Posts: 211I like Asian girls a lot, but Faith I find pretty ugly with awful body. There are so many AMPs on the area that lately have had very hot Asian chicks for less than what Faith charges. Sorry, I don't get it, why fuck her?
Originally Posted by AznSensation1
[View Original Post]
I was in Pandora once pretty trashed, and I still thought she's fucking ugly. She tried taking to me a few times and she sounds like a sweetheart, but I can't get past her looks.
-
12-04-25 15:16 #7818Senior Member

Posts: 124She knows how to ride. She will slam it dow. On your johnson.
Originally Posted by Trappin1719
[View Original Post]
Diamond. I saw her recently. Went to the VIP. She had my asian johnson in her hand right away. I llayed with her wet pussy. I asked for a BJ. She broke a condom out and was excited to deep throat me.
Then she did rcg. Then back to covered deepthroat. Then she took the condom offf as she jerked me off on her big hooters.
I gave her 240. Lasted 3-4 songs.
-
12-02-25 19:33 #7817Regular Member

Posts: 17If she gives you the offer of FS, do it. 100% cannot miss experience. Pricier than Monse but geezus it's a ride. Just be clean, polite, and present yourself well and you'll have a great time.
Originally Posted by Trappin1719
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 22:03 #7816Senior Member

Posts: 173Pandora's: Jessica
Anyone have intel re otc?.the opportunity has been presented and I'm wondering if anyone has experience they'd be willing to share via pm or open. Thanks.
-
12-01-25 20:25 #7815Regular Member

Posts: 22Diamond schedule
I have gotten to spend time with most of the day shift ladies who play naughty. Diamond is a box I would like to check. What days is she typically in?
-
11-29-25 09:56 #7814Senior Member

Posts: 164Slump whatever luxe
I remember seeing her dance, a year or so back and I started falling her social, I though she was so hot with all the tattoos and great stripper body.
Big tits, lips and ass.
I posted my time with her here I believe, so check my posts but from what I remember it was way less then what I hoped for, paid for VIP room.
She wasted a lot of talk time, she was all paranoid about blowing me, barely did, mostly HJ if I recall and some light Russian.
And I think she wanted way more for the full service, and when I popped she was one of those girls who clearly wanted nothing to do with the clean up or follow through, which is always a huge turn off, the ending is the best part and when girls rush or stop the flow as it happens it ruins it a lot for me, so wanted to jump in since I saw her some guys were sharing different experiences, but mine was very lackluster.
Originally Posted by JamBogo1212
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 21:23 #7813Senior Member

Posts: 114Do t care where she works. I was more asking if anyone knew her or services? LOL.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 20:09 #7812Senior Member

Posts: 981Monse Birthday
According to Insta it is Monses Birthday Party.
How many cocks will she blow?
-
11-28-25 20:03 #7811Senior Member

Posts: 116Taste of Diamond on Instagram
Uncertain as to which club you're referring to where she works. Photos posted were taken in Fox's Jan. 27 - April 17,2025 and at Kittens Oct. 30 - Nov. 19,2025.
Originally Posted by SeattleRr
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 14:30 #7810Senior Member

Posts: 236I saw her years ago. I had chased for some time (we'd met before for a coffee) and finally we re-connected, met at the stand, arranged a date. She was ostensibly an SB back then. I hated the date. She was very much not in the right attitude space to make it fun for either of us.
Originally Posted by SeattleStiff
[View Original Post]
This was years ago. She already looked surprisingly old to me back then and based on the IG looks older. Of course, the bar here is different. You're talking about a strip club and I imagine low expectations are in order. That said, I didn't like the sex back then.
-
11-28-25 13:59 #7809Senior Member

Posts: 158Elle
I am patiently waiting for someone to report on Elle. She dances Thursday and Friday afternoons and I'd love to hear someone report on their mileage.
Originally Posted by ForswornHope
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 13:04 #7808Senior Member

Posts: 114Anyone seen this diamond
Not sure what her name is at the club but her IG is tasteoffiamond. Any Intel on services?
https://www.instagram.com/tasteofdia...5vMXdkZzdxYmU4
-
11-28-25 07:45 #7807Regular Member

Posts: 5Fucking 2024,
I thought this was current, she's the real deal. She's close to as sexy as her tattoos are stupid, and I love that. Anyone's came across that smile recently I've been wanting to come across it myself.
Originally Posted by Lechatte05
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



