Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 620 1120 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 37369
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35584

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    Met sexy MILF from Lynchburg playing in Richmond. She was here working the area few years ago. Dirty blond, nice figure and decent skills. She is looking for new friends. Hmu for digits.
    Whats the digits.

  2. #35583

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by MySiteName  [View Original Post]
    How has she been looking recently? Before she had a pretty good figure and nice ass but last I saw her I could count her ribs from behind. She get any meat back on her?
    I saw her about a month ago. She was very aloof, would not make eye contact and did not know why I was there. When she remembered, she got undressed and there wasn't much sexy about her. She was very underweight with bones showing. Her face makes her seem much older than she is, although her body is that of a teenage anorexic girl. All that aside, she was extremely nice, although seemed beyond shy and getting a conversation out of her was a fight. I left without sampling as I just felt bad about the situation.

  3. #35582
    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice dream with this Latina. Pictures are accurate, sweet and very easy coms. Thick in all the right places, no rush no clock watching. We agreed to hang out for 30 minutes for $. 50 and I was there for about 45 minutes.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...-/019800862806
    Always stop by to see her and never had a bad visit. Forgot to report last time she was here.

  4. #35581

    Anyone seen Staxx?

    How has she been looking recently? Before she had a pretty good figure and nice ass but last I saw her I could count her ribs from behind. She get any meat back on her?

  5. #35580

    Good ol Lynn

    I haven't seen Lynn in a long time but would love to see her again. Can anyone share her prices for me? I know it was one of the cheapest ones out there and would like to know if that is still true.

    https://massage.eros.com/virginia/fi...629.htm?cat=83

  6. #35579

    Legit

    Had a nice dream with this Latina. Pictures are accurate, sweet and very easy coms. Thick in all the right places, no rush no clock watching. We agreed to hang out for 30 minutes for $. 50 and I was there for about 45 minutes.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...-/019800862806

  7. #35578

    Gramo

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    Gramo gave me a headache of a runaround Monday. I reached out she responded with the details and then was steadily posting ads while I was parked at the taco Bell waiting for her to respond.
    LOL I think she has a scheduler app because I've seen post that went up while I was with her. She is great but I need variety and I don't want most of the low cost HIGH volume providers that often get discussed. One of the ones on Eros text back but something feels off. So I'm going to hold off.

  8. #35577

    Diana

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...2.htm?cat=1224

    3 holes. Nice time safe and hot. Market price. Stay safe.

  9. #35576
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a bad experience with here, her getting into a car with a guy doesn't seem like a big deal. Do you guys not think 90 percent of theses girls have a pimp / bf hanging around some where. I always assume they have some type of protection around that would be dumb not to. She text me every once and a while I've never seen her waiting on a good report.
    I've seen her 4 or 5 times, pretty much one of my backups. Decent head. Never had any issues with her. Nothing stellar to say either, but I will say I've never seen any evidence of habits.

  10. #35575

    Lynchburg MILF Michelle

    Met sexy MILF from Lynchburg playing in Richmond. She was here working the area few years ago. Dirty blond, nice figure and decent skills. She is looking for new friends. Hmu for digits.

  11. #35574
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    Gramo is way any Intel on this one she has been posting since October I'm sure somebody else had to see her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6895002367/1

    Thank you.
    Gramo gave me a headache of a runaround Monday. I reached out she responded with the details and then was steadily posting ads while I was parked at the taco Bell waiting for her to respond.

  12. #35573

    Latina search

    Gramo is way any Intel on this one she has been posting since October I'm sure somebody else had to see her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6895002367/1

    Thank you.

  13. #35572
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    How do you find ones willing on X or Snap?
    I start with ones that post it on their ad and look at who follows them and they seem to follow each other. I made a fake X and IG so family friends can't see what I'm up to. Snap is a little harder but I have quite a few traveling providers on there so I can see when they coming to town. It takes time but over past few years I have used it to meet several providers that I wouldn't have. There are fakes just like everywhere but they reveal themselves pretty quickly. Good luck be safe.

  14. #35571

    Cheyenne

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Packie for the connection. She was staying with Becky, so I knew she was cool. Cheyenne has an amazing little spinner body and amazing BBJ skills. She took direction very well and make easy work of me. Top BBJ and I'll be back if she can keep a phone.
    Cheyenne has all 3 holes open. And yes her bbj skills are top notch. Just make sure you wrap up tight for anything else. She will never keep a phone. LOL. Good luck with that.

  15. #35570
    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderGuy  [View Original Post]
    To me not worth it anymore. Too many fakes and OF girls. I do better on X or snap and it costs me zero. I guess if you have big bankroll then cool but 130 $ for 30 days nah pass.
    How do you find ones willing on X or Snap?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape