Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 619 1119 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 37361
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35591

    Gramo

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    LOL I think she has a scheduler app because I've seen post that went up while I was with her. She is great but I need variety and I don't want most of the low cost HIGH volume providers that often get discussed. One of the ones on Eros text back but something feels off. So I'm going to hold off.
    Hello all,

    This is my first post ever. Because I couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting the verification email. Thanks to proton mail, I'm good to go and ready to contribute!

    I've been in the hobby over 20 years and had one of the craziest / best sessions with Gramo the first time I met her. It was total luck that I decided to contact her since she had yet to blow up on this board. I booked a hhr and things started off fairly normal. There is basically no English but we figured out to get comfortable. She is very striking in an exaggerated Latina way (oversized lips, tits, and ass) and we started off with some light kissing and a nice BBJ. I was going to move to some DATY when I noticed a dildo sitting away from the bed by the tv. Carpe diem and all that. I grabbed it and brought it over and she went absolutely wild!! She starts pounding herself with the dildo while sucking me standing by the bed. I start pounding herself with it while eating her out. Not going to say everything, but she turned into a wild sex animal and nothing was off the table. Keep in mind this is only supposed to be a 30 minute session. It was amazing.

    But this was like someone winning the Lottery and then continuing to play. It's just never going to be that good again. I enthusiastically booked Gramo a few weeks later (after word had gotten out) and it was a plain vanilla session. No toy in sight.

    So I agree with Jason, once these girls get hyped on this board, they turn very high volume and the service inevitably drops off. The very few that maintain that high level are the hidden gems you pamper and protect.

    Looking forward to more posts to come.

  2. #35590
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with these two favorites, outcall and it was more than I ever imagined it could be. We hung out for a hour or so before making our way to the bedroom and I swear the chemistry between the two of them was on fire. They gave me a double bbj and both daty each other while I doggied one after the other. Wasn't cheap but was worth every penny.
    Please confirm which staxx? If it's the Staxx everyone thinks, then I don't believe a word of this. This isn't the first time I've seen questionable posts from this user.

  3. #35589

    Can I get her number

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    Met sexy MILF from Lynchburg playing in Richmond. She was here working the area few years ago. Dirty blond, nice figure and decent skills. She is looking for new friends. Hmu for digits.
    Pm is fine if you don't want to post.

  4. #35588
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Lynn in a long time but would love to see her again. Can anyone share her prices for me? I know it was one of the cheapest ones out there and would like to know if that is still true.

    https://massage.eros.com/virginia/fi...629.htm?cat=83
    She acts very much like she's in high demand and stresses booking in advance and confirming the appt the next day by a certain time. I booked her and texted her the following morning and she said she gave my slot to someone else and said sorry. I thought that was extremely rude to do. I was very upset about the lack of professionalism there. The handful of times I've seen her before, I was not impressed at all. Not sure what people see there. Also, to me the location is high risk. By now I'm sure some of her neighbors are on to her and it's only a matter of time before LEO shows up.

  5. #35587
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Any intel on these women?

    I would really love a body to body massage, with extras.

    Also does anyone know what happened to.

    "Estella body rubs".

    Lost contact and haven't heard anything since May.

    But any intel of these 3 girls??

    1) https://tryst.link/massage/sweetyiren.

    2) https://tryst.link/massage/viktoriialagert.

    3) https://tryst.link/massage/alinochka.

    Any intel would be appreciated thank you.

  6. #35586

    Dream with Staxxx & LoLo

    Had a dream with these two favorites, outcall and it was more than I ever imagined it could be. We hung out for a hour or so before making our way to the bedroom and I swear the chemistry between the two of them was on fire. They gave me a double bbj and both daty each other while I doggied one after the other. Wasn't cheap but was worth every penny.

  7. #35585
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    I went and seen big booty Judy the other morning. She's an absolute space case and super flaky. I was thinking she was fake for a minute but finally met up with her. It was okay. She does have a tight little box for sure. Not sure I'd repeat but then again. It was only. 6 for qv. She's extremely flaky so not sure if the hassle is worth it. If you keep trying though, you'll eventually see her. She's down for pretty much anything. She wanted me to take pics and videos and Greek is her favorite.
    Would you happen to have a link for Judy?

  8. #35584

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    Met sexy MILF from Lynchburg playing in Richmond. She was here working the area few years ago. Dirty blond, nice figure and decent skills. She is looking for new friends. Hmu for digits.
    Whats the digits.

  9. #35583

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by MySiteName  [View Original Post]
    How has she been looking recently? Before she had a pretty good figure and nice ass but last I saw her I could count her ribs from behind. She get any meat back on her?
    I saw her about a month ago. She was very aloof, would not make eye contact and did not know why I was there. When she remembered, she got undressed and there wasn't much sexy about her. She was very underweight with bones showing. Her face makes her seem much older than she is, although her body is that of a teenage anorexic girl. All that aside, she was extremely nice, although seemed beyond shy and getting a conversation out of her was a fight. I left without sampling as I just felt bad about the situation.

  10. #35582
    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice dream with this Latina. Pictures are accurate, sweet and very easy coms. Thick in all the right places, no rush no clock watching. We agreed to hang out for 30 minutes for $. 50 and I was there for about 45 minutes.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...-/019800862806
    Always stop by to see her and never had a bad visit. Forgot to report last time she was here.

  11. #35581

    Anyone seen Staxx?

    How has she been looking recently? Before she had a pretty good figure and nice ass but last I saw her I could count her ribs from behind. She get any meat back on her?

  12. #35580

    Good ol Lynn

    I haven't seen Lynn in a long time but would love to see her again. Can anyone share her prices for me? I know it was one of the cheapest ones out there and would like to know if that is still true.

    https://massage.eros.com/virginia/fi...629.htm?cat=83

  13. #35579

    Legit

    Had a nice dream with this Latina. Pictures are accurate, sweet and very easy coms. Thick in all the right places, no rush no clock watching. We agreed to hang out for 30 minutes for $. 50 and I was there for about 45 minutes.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...-/019800862806

  14. #35578

    Gramo

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    Gramo gave me a headache of a runaround Monday. I reached out she responded with the details and then was steadily posting ads while I was parked at the taco Bell waiting for her to respond.
    LOL I think she has a scheduler app because I've seen post that went up while I was with her. She is great but I need variety and I don't want most of the low cost HIGH volume providers that often get discussed. One of the ones on Eros text back but something feels off. So I'm going to hold off.

  15. #35577

    Diana

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...2.htm?cat=1224

    3 holes. Nice time safe and hot. Market price. Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape