Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 18567
-
11-30-25 10:14 #17532Regular Member

Posts: 22O-h
I was feeling pumped up after the Ohio State game and headed to New You on the east side. I was met by an average looking woman in her 40's wearing Michigan blue skirt. I went for the hour. 70 house fee. The massage was good hitting all the right spots. There was some teasing before the flip. On the flip she asked if I wanted the standard finish. I opted for FS and she asked $$ and settled on $.4. She then dropped her Michigan blue skirt and the rest of her clothes and climbed on the table for CBJ to start things off. She then climbed on for some CG. As we approached the goal line. I then flipped her over split the uprights, penetrated the defensive line and punched it in for a touchdown assuring a victory for the scarlet and gray.
-
11-28-25 16:39 #17531Senior Member

Posts: 372When life gives you lemons.
Got to love those Swedes! It's the result of an unfortunate birth defect. Which caused a serious speech impediment until I learned to overcome it over time (Swedish words have me out of sorts though. One of the reasons I can't ask for help at IKEA), BUT it allows me to do some fun things when dining at the Y.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 08:59 #17530Senior Member

Posts: 460Binder clip
First, great review! Appreciate it brother. LOL at your pattented "binder clip. " I wonder if that's similar to the Saran Wrap "Press & Seal"technique, not to be confused of course with the Windows "Click & Drag" maneuver, which is illegal in 7 countries, except for Sweden of course.
Originally Posted by Doingitmyway
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 23:20 #17529Senior Member

Posts: 830Thanks!
Thanks GoodWill! It's good to be back but may be awhile before I pen another epic bit o purple prose LOL. I'm gonna to start by simply being a bit more active and reporting and then reporting in a timely fashion. Those needing more info have an open invitation to DM for details.
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, sir. Same to all my brethren.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 22:33 #17528Senior Member

Posts: 372New You
Ventured out east out of boredom and decided to try the new place on Old 74. I saw one girl go into a room, but the short girl (Apple) led me to a room. She was in a short black skirt (but no panties!) Settled on hhr to sample and handed her the house fee. Massage was decent and about halfway into the session, she started with a very light teasing touch, then she went and grabbed the goodies and told me to flip. She told me everything was going to be $$ and I told her that I didn't have that on me. When I told her what I did have she said I could only get her mouth and said "Next time you bring more money, Honey". I should have just left then. She left the room to get a cover and cleaned of the pole, I was a bit pissed because I thought I may have overpaid for a simple CBJ, but the little head was thinking at that point. She took off her clothes and had me wash my hands and then straddled my legs to put on bag. She proceeded to put give me a few strokes then stopped and then said "You get!". I wasn't understanding and thought she wanted me to go, but she guided me off the table and laid on it with her legs wide open! I slid in and pumped her a few times then decided to giver her a taste. I slid down and did my thing. She was very responsive and when I did my patented "binder clip" move she let out a moan and damn near crushed my skull with her thighs. After she got off, she pulled me up and I got back in. Filled the bag in missionary. For the price I paid I was very surprised I got the full deal (she must have liked what I brought to the table LOL.) Anyway, happy hunting my fellow degenerates.
-
11-26-25 20:14 #17527Senior Member

Posts: 353Sakura
Had a day off and decided to check out the new talent at Sakura.
Had not been there in a few months.
I drew a new to me girl, think she was saying her name was, Dora.
Gave her $$ and got undressed.
She came back in and gave about 20 minutes massage.
Wasn't too bad, relaxing.
She stripped down and gave a pretty decent BBBJ.
She has a slender nice body with really nice original equipment c cups.
Mish, doggie, standing doggie, cowgirl finish.
It was good, complained a bit about the size too big but once she warmed up she seemed to enjoy.
-
11-26-25 15:07 #17526Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 10A cheap, strong massage is still a decent find, even without the extra.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 01:10 #17525Senior Member

Posts: 2250Your question is answered numerous times in previous posts. Read from here three pages back.
Originally Posted by NewCummer420
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 21:19 #17524Senior Member

Posts: 460I second that, welcome back SlamT
Welcome back buddy! Crazy Ed you too! SlamT we miss those witty and colorful reviews! You make us feel like we're there in the room with you. LOL, sorry that sounds creepy. But anyway, you know what I mean.
Originally Posted by CrazyEddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 20:04 #17523Senior Member

Posts: 830Want to Hear More about '74
Thanks Crazy E; it's good to be back!!
I want to hear more from the crowd about this newish place in Batavia. I never find a reason to venture to the East side and what better one than the pursuit of good pussy!
Originally Posted by CrazyEddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 20:04 #17522Senior Member

Posts: 121If I may ask, what ate the usual donation costs for Sakura?
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 12:04 #17521Senior Member

Posts: 451Old 74 "New you" Spa
What are the prices like?
Originally Posted by Stream60
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 09:12 #17520Senior Member

Posts: 34Old SR 74
I have been going here since they have opened. Never had issues with them taking my credit cards. Just bring cash. There are two ladies there the short one will allow FS. The other is kind of interesting. Every time I've been with her I have done DATY and she will finger herself to completion. It is actually pretty hot.
-
11-24-25 22:42 #17519Senior Member

Posts: 72New Concept
Went recently to check it out as I was in the area. Old lady met me in the front took the house fee (. 4) and took me to the back. Massage was very good with a good amount of force provided for someone that looked so old and frail. Massage was finishing up and there was no flip. Just a two handed slap on my back and a "finished" from the older lady. A little disappointed due to not getting a finish but honestly I wasn't too worried about it because the massage was cheap and good. Besides, I was sort of dreading getting a HE from the crypt keeper.
Stay safe boys.
-
11-24-25 20:03 #17518Senior Member

Posts: 346SlamT
Welcome back to the board SlamT.
I've always been told Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker. Maybe they were wrong? Maybe they haven't seen this Candy?
Great report.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




