Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 620 1120 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35560
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    It cost $130 to join Seeking for 30-days wow!!
    I thought I read reports on here that she had a handler and was also arrested not long ago? Maybe she thinks that is a way to stay under the radar of LEO but their systems are so advanced now that it doesn't matter where she goes, if it's on the interwebs they will find it. Hell even moronic mongers like us can find it. I would steer clear personally. Plus she was not that great.

  2. #35559
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    It cost $130 to join Seeking for 30-days wow!!

  3. #35558

    She's ROUGH but sweet

    I saw her about 2 months ago. Way bruised up with one seriously disfigured eye. Solid BBBJWCIM and took direction well. A very sweet girl but no beauty queen. $. 8 at the Red Roof Inn on RTE 10 in Chester.

    -SS.

  4. #35557

  5. #35556
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Regina


  6. #35555
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar58  [View Original Post]
    Well said, I absolutely agree. AND too add, probably greater impact would be to report your experience on this forum.
    Yea agree and you could jeopardize one of us and just bring unnecessary heat to the establishment. Hopefully this was just a rant and would never actually do. The whole part of the run around is part of the game. I guess being in it for decades I can sniff out the wasters and fakes before too long. Thankfully I got 3 in my rotation that normally don't do that happens but not often.

  7. #35554

    Don't EVER USE real email address

    Just an FYI, on one of my fake email addresses that I use to hobby, a hooker I used to see wrote me to say she was back in Tysons. She sent out a mass email to everyone saying she was back but didn't blind CC, so she exposed the email addresses of everyone who had contacted her. Of course I looked them up, weather men on tv, execs at consulting firms, the whole gambit.

    Be careful and never use real info, they might accidentally expose you.

    One guy replied all asking for rates! Idiot, I looked him up and he works at my old employer. Idiot.

  8. #35553

    Wow Cheyenne

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Cheyenne and Becky are looking for new and old friends to chill with. Just hmu for their digits.
    Thanks Packie for the connection. She was staying with Becky, so I knew she was cool. Cheyenne has an amazing little spinner body and amazing BBJ skills. She took direction very well and make easy work of me. Top BBJ and I'll be back if she can keep a phone.

  9. #35552
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Are you actually advocating a guy go to the front desk to out a hooker? AFTER associating his face, license plate and finger prints with said hooker?(his car is on video in the parking lot, he is on video going into and out of her room, his finger prints are on the print out you want him to provide to the front desk and he has communicated electronically with said hooker mere moments before). What exactly is the desired outcome from this petty retribution? If she is a reliable paying customer and he is some random weirdo bothering the front desk staff, nothing happens. If it's a hotel that doesn't want to be that kind of place, maybe the police get called. So he's put himself in the middle by being petty. Does he get a conviction from all this? Hell no. But all it takes is one cop matching this guy's petty and things can get really uncomfortable really quickly. FAR better to keep a profile low and move on to the next $60 provider.
    Well said, I absolutely agree. AND too add, probably greater impact would be to report your experience on this forum.

  10. #35551
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by CubaPete  [View Original Post]
    A few nights ago I went to see Ms Vee Amazon. I contacted her via text and we had an agreed upon time. I inquire about location and she doesn't do that until it is time to meet up instead of 20-30 minutes prior to ensure I get there on time. (red flag #1, no concept of promptness). When I get to her location it is at an apartment complex that instructs parkers that they need a permit and if you don't have it you were going to be towed. So I parked across the street, on the street where I could before letting her know I was there and ready. It took her a few minutes to respond and when she did, she said she needed to feed her pets and to wait a few minutes (red flag #2, lack of preparation and promptness). I asked for the building number and apartment and she called me. I get out of my car and walk towards her apartment complex and as I walk and talk, I see a sketchy looking white guy roaming around and then standing in front of an apartment like he's looking out and while we are talking, she wants me to park my car in that parking lot that requests a permit (red flags #3 and 4, no concept of basic instructions and potential sketchy characters around). She claims she need to see what my car looks like.
    That whole situation sounds way too sketchy and unprofessional.

  11. #35550
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Are you actually advocating a guy go to the front desk to out a hooker? AFTER associating his face, license plate and finger prints with said hooker?(his car is on video in the parking lot, he is on video going into and out of her room, his finger prints are on the print out you want him to provide to the front desk and he has communicated electronically with said hooker mere moments before). What exactly is the desired outcome from this petty retribution? If she is a reliable paying customer and he is some random weirdo bothering the front desk staff, nothing happens. If it's a hotel that doesn't want to be that kind of place, maybe the police get called. So he's put himself in the middle by being petty. Does he get a conviction from all this? Hell no. But all it takes is one cop matching this guy's petty and things can get really uncomfortable really quickly. FAR better to keep a profile low and move on to the next $60 provider.
    Not a bad idea but wait a few weeks JC. He must have been trying to see someone we have all had frustrations with in 226 or big booty Judy? I've wasted so many hours waiting around after driving a hour that I can relate to the frustration.

  12. #35549
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    This Internet generation: maybe I don't get the humor

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    It really does make it tough. These women are all bat shit crazy sociopaths. They realize they'll never experience true love or any real relationship so most just numb the reality of their bullshit "jobs" with drugs or alcohol. Most couldn't even read a book or pass an 8th grade math test. But none of that is an excuse to waste peoples times and play games. If their communication sucks or they give you the runaround and their service sucks. Have a print out of their post and hand it to the front desk people and tell them what room they're in when you're leaving. Could you imagine having dinner reservations and the host keeps telling you wait longer, give me just 5-10 minutes, actually just go home and come back tomorrow? At some point we have to make it so miserable for the ladies who waste our time that they just leave the industry or move to another state.
    Are you actually advocating a guy go to the front desk to out a hooker? AFTER associating his face, license plate and finger prints with said hooker?(his car is on video in the parking lot, he is on video going into and out of her room, his finger prints are on the print out you want him to provide to the front desk and he has communicated electronically with said hooker mere moments before). What exactly is the desired outcome from this petty retribution? If she is a reliable paying customer and he is some random weirdo bothering the front desk staff, nothing happens. If it's a hotel that doesn't want to be that kind of place, maybe the police get called. So he's put himself in the middle by being petty. Does he get a conviction from all this? Hell no. But all it takes is one cop matching this guy's petty and things can get really uncomfortable really quickly. FAR better to keep a profile low and move on to the next $60 provider.

  13. #35548

    Big booty judy

    I went and seen big booty Judy the other morning. She's an absolute space case and super flaky. I was thinking she was fake for a minute but finally met up with her. It was okay. She does have a tight little box for sure. Not sure I'd repeat but then again. It was only. 6 for qv. She's extremely flaky so not sure if the hassle is worth it. If you keep trying though, you'll eventually see her. She's down for pretty much anything. She wanted me to take pics and videos and Greek is her favorite.

  14. #35547

    Hailee

    Hey Hailee is looking for some old and new friends to help with her rent. Also Becky ended up breaking her phone (smh) so she'll lmk when she gets a new phone. If you need Hailee's digits and info just hmu.

  15. #35546
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacLong  [View Original Post]
    The constant games and no-shows make the hobby a real headache sometimes.
    It really does make it tough. These women are all bat shit crazy sociopaths. They realize they'll never experience true love or any real relationship so most just numb the reality of their bullshit "jobs" with drugs or alcohol. Most couldn't even read a book or pass an 8th grade math test. But none of that is an excuse to waste peoples times and play games. If their communication sucks or they give you the runaround and their service sucks. Have a print out of their post and hand it to the front desk people and tell them what room they're in when you're leaving. Could you imagine having dinner reservations and the host keeps telling you wait longer, give me just 5-10 minutes, actually just go home and come back tomorrow? At some point we have to make it so miserable for the ladies who waste our time that they just leave the industry or move to another state.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape