Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 20139
-
12-02-25 15:17 #19314Senior Member

Posts: 157Lola
I completely agree! She is second to none in the edging department and I've have similar experiences with her I'm just not as good with my words as AW LOL what he doesn't mention is she is very reasonably priced, you get a lot of bang for your buck!
Originally Posted by AspenWood
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 13:16 #19313Senior Member

Posts: 130Newest Lola Experience
Gentlemen.
I decided to once again celebrate something for which I am truly thankful. The new and improved Lola. With her tighter body that is much more toned, but every bit as juicy in the right way, she gave me an experienced that changed my life.
After quick and easy comms, I shortly arrive at her office. Closing the door behind me and hearing sensual music playing, I see her dancing in the corner with a smile on her face and nothing but a crop top on. With her cleanly-shaven snatch glistening in the red light and underboob teasing me with every bounce, I knew I was in for a blast. She's so full of life, and I intended to partake in the joy that is Goddess of Hedonism and Lust.
I approached and she wrapped her arms around my neck. She smelled so good, and her body felt even better. Nipples erect, pelvis against my throbbing member, and her booty STILL too perfectly juicy for even my large hands, she nibbled my earlobe and told me to get ready.
I obliged.
Laying naked, face down on this comfy table with clean sheets, she took her time with a wondrous massage after she immediately matched my birthday suit. 20 or so minutes of an incredible massage, head to toe. My hands all over her. She sat on a stool in front of me and placed my hands on her ripe booty. And pulled my face closer to her 34 DDs. After 5 minutes of worshipping and being smothered by her perky breasts, she kissed my forehead and stood up, grabbing more oil as she stood behind me, spread my legs, and slowly reached under me. Teasing and stroking my shaft and balls. As pleasure increased, I found myself rising onto my knees. She got more intense with the edging. Milking me and stroking me on all fours as I was in ecstasy. Every time I got close, she held back and made sure I wouldn't cross the threshold until she was ready. 5, 6, 7 times approaching the edge, and then. I felt her soft, oiled hand massaging my taint. I don't really have any experience in any type of anal play. She never inserted, but she started teasing the outside as I was on all fours, whispering for mercy as I succumbed to her control. She kept this up for ten minutes of agonizing pleasure while milking me.
I collapsed, damn near in tears from the sensation. Having not cum yet as she had not yet allowed it. She has me flip. I obeyed. Then she mounted me. Hands on my chest and neck at first as she straddled me just above my aching rod, teasing me and gave me the most amazing ass job I ever received. I begged for her wet pussy as I felt her dripping on me. Then she reached behind her and started milking me more. After 3 minutes she allowed me to release. And release I did. All over her glorious ass and back! I blacked out.
Next thing I know, I'm coming to with a warm clean towel for my hands and face as she's cleaning me up.
I can't really tell what happened after as I was in a daze.
Guys. You got to try this woman out. I know I brag on her. But damn. Give her a shot. You'll be glad.
She just moved to a new location off of 44th that is much more private. I'll have to visit again soon as I'm sure the extra privacy will make a difference!
Every experience with her is different with no clock watching, upselling, or attitude problems. She's truly a gem.
Treat yourselves.
AW.
-
12-01-25 23:40 #19312Senior Member

Posts: 92I think she went by Beautiful Hispanic awhile back. There is some info with that search. Nothing recent though.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 19:55 #19311Senior Member

Posts: 59My many visits
I used to be a regular there. HR with door and tip $. Good massage, was a bit older but friendly. Only offered an old fashioned on the flip. Both ladies allowed exploring, one only up shirt the other would have her bottoms at her ankles. Then new management and girls a little over a year ago and it changed. This girl offered a bbj but wanted $$ on top of the new 70 door fee. I politely declined and told her everything is available for $$ including door and she said no FS. Haven't been back since.
Originally Posted by JackMeeOff
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 11:03 #19310Senior Member

Posts: 33Where is Coco from Peaceful Massage
Anyone knows where coco from peaceful massage went I called yesterday and was told she is gone for good she did an awesome 90 minute cmt quality massage for 100 I would sure like to re connect. Please dm me with any info thanks.
Oh there was no happy ending for me but I was ok with that the massage is definitely worth it.
-
11-29-25 21:06 #19309Senior Member

Posts: 107Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by JackMeeOff
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 21:12 #19308Senior Member

Posts: 81From what I heard it was new building management and they ended their lease.
Originally Posted by DerickSaunders
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 11:48 #19307Regular Member

Posts: 4That sounds like Jenny.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 07:55 #19306Senior Member

Posts: 58Panacea new / old location?
So I see panacea moved locations from comstock park over to off the cascade exit. What's up with this? Did some girls just decide to break off and do their own thing? Then I have also seen new girls advertising at the old locations address. So is the comstock park location still open or did they all move to cascade?
-
11-27-25 18:54 #19305Senior Member

Posts: 79Lulu's Body Works
Lulu's Body Works.
Originally Posted by Stroker417
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 13:23 #19304Regular Member

Posts: 170Anyone?
Hello Gents,
Anyone take a stroll down this road? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/115508087211.
Interesting letter usage. Search brought no info with the number.
-
11-27-25 12:43 #19303Senior Member

Posts: 83Lowell
I don't remember off the top of my head. Just use the search and use "Lowell".
Originally Posted by Stroker417
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 12:42 #19302Senior Member

Posts: 83Lulu and Ruby
I never even thought about having a 4 hand with both. Had both in the table with me multiple times but a 4 hand would've been quite the experience. I'd imagine it'd have to be after hours because we'd be wayyy to loud 🤣.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 12:30 #19301Senior Member

Posts: 319Man I wish you remembered her name wouldn't mind giving her a ride.
Originally Posted by Alwaysfirst
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 19:31 #19300Senior Member

Posts: 211Lola in GR
Got a chance to see Lola this Sunday. She was easy. Easy to set up with, easy to talk to, and easy on the eyes. Her touch is very soft and soothing. Which is a nice change up from having an Asian walk on your back (both experiences are great). Teasing was nice, and coupled with free roaming, the build up was intense. She has a really sweet disposition, she's 5'10" or so, nice body and pretty face. She said she had full ride scholarships to GVSU and UM for volleyball and I believe her. Location's in the same place as Delilah, another great AA provider. $1. 2 for HH. Will likely repeat this Monday.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/555786544694









Reply With Quote






