Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 20137
-
12-01-25 23:40 #19312Senior Member

Posts: 92I think she went by Beautiful Hispanic awhile back. There is some info with that search. Nothing recent though.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 19:55 #19311Senior Member

Posts: 59My many visits
I used to be a regular there. HR with door and tip $. Good massage, was a bit older but friendly. Only offered an old fashioned on the flip. Both ladies allowed exploring, one only up shirt the other would have her bottoms at her ankles. Then new management and girls a little over a year ago and it changed. This girl offered a bbj but wanted $$ on top of the new 70 door fee. I politely declined and told her everything is available for $$ including door and she said no FS. Haven't been back since.
Originally Posted by JackMeeOff
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 11:03 #19310Senior Member

Posts: 33Where is Coco from Peaceful Massage
Anyone knows where coco from peaceful massage went I called yesterday and was told she is gone for good she did an awesome 90 minute cmt quality massage for 100 I would sure like to re connect. Please dm me with any info thanks.
Oh there was no happy ending for me but I was ok with that the massage is definitely worth it.
-
11-29-25 21:06 #19309Senior Member

Posts: 107Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by JackMeeOff
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 21:12 #19308Senior Member

Posts: 81From what I heard it was new building management and they ended their lease.
Originally Posted by DerickSaunders
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 11:48 #19307Regular Member

Posts: 4That sounds like Jenny.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 07:55 #19306Senior Member

Posts: 58Panacea new / old location?
So I see panacea moved locations from comstock park over to off the cascade exit. What's up with this? Did some girls just decide to break off and do their own thing? Then I have also seen new girls advertising at the old locations address. So is the comstock park location still open or did they all move to cascade?
-
11-27-25 18:54 #19305Senior Member

Posts: 79Lulu's Body Works
Lulu's Body Works.
Originally Posted by Stroker417
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 13:23 #19304Regular Member

Posts: 170Anyone?
Hello Gents,
Anyone take a stroll down this road? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/115508087211.
Interesting letter usage. Search brought no info with the number.
-
11-27-25 12:43 #19303Senior Member

Posts: 83Lowell
I don't remember off the top of my head. Just use the search and use "Lowell".
Originally Posted by Stroker417
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 12:42 #19302Senior Member

Posts: 83Lulu and Ruby
I never even thought about having a 4 hand with both. Had both in the table with me multiple times but a 4 hand would've been quite the experience. I'd imagine it'd have to be after hours because we'd be wayyy to loud 🤣.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 12:30 #19301Senior Member

Posts: 319Man I wish you remembered her name wouldn't mind giving her a ride.
Originally Posted by Alwaysfirst
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 19:31 #19300Senior Member

Posts: 211Lola in GR
Got a chance to see Lola this Sunday. She was easy. Easy to set up with, easy to talk to, and easy on the eyes. Her touch is very soft and soothing. Which is a nice change up from having an Asian walk on your back (both experiences are great). Teasing was nice, and coupled with free roaming, the build up was intense. She has a really sweet disposition, she's 5'10" or so, nice body and pretty face. She said she had full ride scholarships to GVSU and UM for volleyball and I believe her. Location's in the same place as Delilah, another great AA provider. $1. 2 for HH. Will likely repeat this Monday.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/555786544694
-
11-26-25 18:25 #19299Regular Member

Posts: 6Tnc
Stopped in at tnc today. The lady I got I didn't catch her name. She was short about 5,3 ish. Perfect bolt ons and decent build.
Absolutely no ass though LOL. She took me to the shower to start showed a lot of attention to the ass area while washing.
Massage was pretty decent. More sexual than anything. She kept grinding herself all over while we worked my back. Made sure I got a good look.
At that perfectly shaved snatch. Shortly after she asked what I wanted which I replied everything LOL. Flipped over all her clothes came of. She explored.
Every inch of my body. Started with a CBJ. Let me tell you she worked hard to shallow the whole thing. Let me work her head and everything. I really think she enjoyed it LOL.
She got on top started riding. We sat up tighter as she just kept pumping away on my me. I flipped her over missionary and got her legs up extremely high. Buried everything.
I had into her shortly after I had her moaning and cumming. I started to blow and pulled out she stuck it back in and kept on fucking LOL. I was really surprised to not just she her lay there. She actually took dick awesome and a tight little snatch For sure. All together the damage was 2 bills. Will repeat LOL.
-
11-26-25 11:04 #19298Senior Member

Posts: 333Lowell Parlor
What is the name of this parlor?
Originally Posted by LookyBoi
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




