Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 37345
-
11-27-25 10:35 #35560Regular Member

Posts: 16I thought I read reports on here that she had a handler and was also arrested not long ago? Maybe she thinks that is a way to stay under the radar of LEO but their systems are so advanced now that it doesn't matter where she goes, if it's on the interwebs they will find it. Hell even moronic mongers like us can find it. I would steer clear personally. Plus she was not that great.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 09:47 #35559Senior Member

Posts: 353It cost $130 to join Seeking for 30-days wow!!
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 09:13 #35558Senior Member

Posts: 31She's ROUGH but sweet
I saw her about 2 months ago. Way bruised up with one seriously disfigured eye. Solid BBBJWCIM and took direction well. A very sweet girl but no beauty queen. $. 8 at the Red Roof Inn on RTE 10 in Chester.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-SS.
-
11-26-25 21:57 #35557Senior Member

Posts: 319Anyone sčen her?
-
11-26-25 19:33 #35556Senior Member

Posts: 156Regina
She's made her way to Seeking.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-0fe2960a4ee8
-
11-26-25 19:13 #35555Senior Member

Posts: 105Yea agree and you could jeopardize one of us and just bring unnecessary heat to the establishment. Hopefully this was just a rant and would never actually do. The whole part of the run around is part of the game. I guess being in it for decades I can sniff out the wasters and fakes before too long. Thankfully I got 3 in my rotation that normally don't do that happens but not often.
Originally Posted by DarkStar58
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 18:00 #35554Senior Member

Posts: 489Don't EVER USE real email address
Just an FYI, on one of my fake email addresses that I use to hobby, a hooker I used to see wrote me to say she was back in Tysons. She sent out a mass email to everyone saying she was back but didn't blind CC, so she exposed the email addresses of everyone who had contacted her. Of course I looked them up, weather men on tv, execs at consulting firms, the whole gambit.
Be careful and never use real info, they might accidentally expose you.
One guy replied all asking for rates! Idiot, I looked him up and he works at my old employer. Idiot.
-
11-26-25 16:29 #35553Senior Member

Posts: 97Wow Cheyenne
Thanks Packie for the connection. She was staying with Becky, so I knew she was cool. Cheyenne has an amazing little spinner body and amazing BBJ skills. She took direction very well and make easy work of me. Top BBJ and I'll be back if she can keep a phone.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 11:46 #35552Senior Member

Posts: 148Well said, I absolutely agree. AND too add, probably greater impact would be to report your experience on this forum.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 11:24 #35551Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 14That whole situation sounds way too sketchy and unprofessional.
Originally Posted by CubaPete
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 08:35 #35550Regular Member

Posts: 16Not a bad idea but wait a few weeks JC. He must have been trying to see someone we have all had frustrations with in 226 or big booty Judy? I've wasted so many hours waiting around after driving a hour that I can relate to the frustration.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 07:07 #35549Senior Member

Posts: 1774This Internet generation: maybe I don't get the humor
Are you actually advocating a guy go to the front desk to out a hooker? AFTER associating his face, license plate and finger prints with said hooker?(his car is on video in the parking lot, he is on video going into and out of her room, his finger prints are on the print out you want him to provide to the front desk and he has communicated electronically with said hooker mere moments before). What exactly is the desired outcome from this petty retribution? If she is a reliable paying customer and he is some random weirdo bothering the front desk staff, nothing happens. If it's a hotel that doesn't want to be that kind of place, maybe the police get called. So he's put himself in the middle by being petty. Does he get a conviction from all this? Hell no. But all it takes is one cop matching this guy's petty and things can get really uncomfortable really quickly. FAR better to keep a profile low and move on to the next $60 provider.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 07:02 #35548Senior Member

Posts: 63Big booty judy
I went and seen big booty Judy the other morning. She's an absolute space case and super flaky. I was thinking she was fake for a minute but finally met up with her. It was okay. She does have a tight little box for sure. Not sure I'd repeat but then again. It was only. 6 for qv. She's extremely flaky so not sure if the hassle is worth it. If you keep trying though, you'll eventually see her. She's down for pretty much anything. She wanted me to take pics and videos and Greek is her favorite.
-
11-26-25 01:01 #35547Senior Member

Posts: 231Hailee
Hey Hailee is looking for some old and new friends to help with her rent. Also Becky ended up breaking her phone (smh) so she'll lmk when she gets a new phone. If you need Hailee's digits and info just hmu.
-
11-26-25 00:46 #35546Senior Member

Posts: 185It really does make it tough. These women are all bat shit crazy sociopaths. They realize they'll never experience true love or any real relationship so most just numb the reality of their bullshit "jobs" with drugs or alcohol. Most couldn't even read a book or pass an 8th grade math test. But none of that is an excuse to waste peoples times and play games. If their communication sucks or they give you the runaround and their service sucks. Have a print out of their post and hand it to the front desk people and tell them what room they're in when you're leaving. Could you imagine having dinner reservations and the host keeps telling you wait longer, give me just 5-10 minutes, actually just go home and come back tomorrow? At some point we have to make it so miserable for the ladies who waste our time that they just leave the industry or move to another state.
Originally Posted by IsaacLong
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





