Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 14577
-
12-01-25 20:26 #12972Regular Member

Posts: 1Mia contact?
Anyone have a recent ad or contact for Mia? The link in the thread no longer works. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 17:29 #12971Regular Member

Posts: 20Inbox full again
Your inbox is full again LOL. Pm me if you want to share info. Ty in advance.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 16:26 #12970Senior Member

Posts: 324The "room is due" discount never fails.
Calling at 11 am when they have to pay or be out of the room by 11:30 discount is undefeated.
-
12-01-25 16:09 #12969Senior Member

Posts: 132Nuru
https://tryst.link/massage/magic-massage-by-juliet#text=Juliet.
Originally Posted by BT8370
[View Original Post]
Here is the link.
-
12-01-25 14:19 #12968Senior Member

Posts: 195I
Have always had a good time with her. She has some neck issues that can limit her a bit but she has a nice body, is pretty and personable.
Originally Posted by Stickylick
[View Original Post]
No cim and covered FS.
-
12-01-25 11:46 #12967Senior Member

Posts: 401Swipe right
Or is it left? For pass.
Originally Posted by Stickylick
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 09:45 #12966Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone info on this one?
-
12-01-25 06:59 #12965Regular Member

Posts: 18Magic Nuru
Any info on her? Searched but no luck.
https://magicmassagebyjuliet.com/
-
11-30-25 14:57 #12964Regular Member

Posts: 19What's the house and provider fees like?
Originally Posted by Retired11
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 13:43 #12963Senior Member

Posts: 146I've had the opportunity of spending a little time with Vanessa at thescentshops.com as well.
Originally Posted by Retired11
[View Original Post]
I'm pretty sure she's Cuban. Not 100% certain, but that dark skin and my white ass looked so good together. She was very well put together. Reminded me of a younger Roxanne when Roxannes first entered the hobby a few years ago. Very sensual and pleasing. I was #1 when I was with Vanessa. I may see what it takes to get both of them together.
Enjoy your turkey day, whether you prefer white meat or dark meat.
Ciao.
-
11-27-25 06:19 #12962Senior Member

Posts: 205The Bee
Has anyone seen Vanessa there? I am looking for an ebony provider. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 21:38 #12961Senior Member

Posts: 146The bee hive was humming today
Haven't been to the bee in a few months and saw the picture of Sasha at.
Thescentshops.com
You know I had to check that fine little piece out and her pictures do not do her justice. Tiny, toned and was very willing. I've tried just about all of them at the Bee and Sasha is probably number one on my list now. Even better IMHO than Kelly. I need to make another visit up there soon but living in east Naples makes it at least an hour drive. If you're close by guys. Contact them Today and treat Sasha well. She will repay greatly.
-
11-26-25 19:33 #12960Senior Member

Posts: 667GD it, got a skid mark to clean
Laffed so fukkin hard I chit myself. DON'T DO that again.
Originally Posted by PorkSword
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 17:53 #12959Senior Member

Posts: 200It has been an ongoing, and still is a scam
Simply do not reply, delete and block number. Google it and you will find many articles about this. Simply ignore.
Originally Posted by ShortStop25
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 17:32 #12958Senior Member

Posts: 401The Cartel calls.
They are Nothing to worry about. How many times have you seen slaughtered families on Wink news do to wasting some c. It's time.
IV had plenty of them. I beg them to come over. They will stop texting I keep it up until they finally block me. Hell. Give these numb nuts my number tell them I'm your accountant and I will make they payment. The Cartel don't slaughter families for one of their stable hoes.
Or if your not the confrontational type just block the number.










Reply With Quote




