Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 824 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 12360
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11055

    Mila at Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by RubATubTub  [View Original Post]
    Another report said she has an expanded menu for a benny? Any info on whether or not that's the case (bare avail)?
    This topic did not come up during my time with her.

  2. #11054
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasSea  [View Original Post]
    Nancy.

    Is tall for being Chinese almost looks Japanese.

    Very good service!!

    One of my favorites who got me to come down from Seattle to see her.
    Could you elaborate on cost and service? I haven't seen this placed reviewed. Thank you!

  3. #11053

    Nancy at Korean Foot Spa

    Nancy.

    Is tall for being Chinese almost looks Japanese.

    Very good service!!

    One of my favorites who got me to come down from Seattle to see her.

  4. #11052

    Westside earlier this month

    Spring Oriental Massage off of 187th. Just a legit massage with no extras hinted. Not sure if that is the norm, guessing not, but that's what I got when I went. She wears wearing a face mask and pants so I didn't figure I was going to get much.

    Nine spa off Alexander- cute little spinner with C bolt-ons with a serious GPS issue. Wanted $$ tip for FS on top of the house fee.

  5. #11051

    Eat Chinese

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Anyone stuffing a Chinese chicken for thanks giving this year?
    Love to eat Chinese on Thanksgiving.

  6. #11050

    Mila's expanded menu

    Quote Originally Posted by RubATubTub  [View Original Post]
    Another report said she has an expanded menu for a benny? Any info on whether or not that's the case (bare avail)?
    +1 for bare, +1 for CIP.

  7. #11049

    Blue Sky

    I remember a report about this place long ago talking about a beauty.

    Stopped by today wanting to stuff a turkey. Thin lips, saggy tits and on the older side if that fits anybody's boat.

    Onto the next.

  8. #11048
    Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallas  [View Original Post]
    They'll send you the same fake pictures if you text and ask who is there. That's definitely not the current Mila from what I remember from a few days ago. HOWEVER.

    The actual Mila is cute in her own right and has a bangin' body. It's not a bubble butt but it's also not flat and her tits are excellent. Mila was a *lot* of fun to hook up with, the usual BBBJ / CFS / LFK / DATY you've come to expect from Candy.

    Can recommend.
    Another report said she has an expanded menu for a benny? Any info on whether or not that's the case (bare avail)?

  9. #11047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1001

    Thanksgiving

    Anyone stuffing a Chinese chicken for thanks giving this year?

  10. #11046

    Mila at Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebech  [View Original Post]
    They'll send you the same fake pictures if you text and ask who is there. That's definitely not the current Mila from what I remember from a few days ago. HOWEVER.

    The actual Mila is cute in her own right and has a bangin' body. It's not a bubble butt but it's also not flat and her tits are excellent. Mila was a *lot* of fun to hook up with, the usual BBBJ / CFS / LFK / DATY you've come to expect from Candy.

    Can recommend.

  11. #11045

    Angela Oriental Pearl

    Reporting on Angela. I've seen her 3 times. First experience was not great but read a lot of positives here so I tried again. I went and saw her a few months ago and then a couple of weeks ago. A few months ago I came in and she popped out of a room and her breasts half exposed. She gave me a great massage and we ended up doggy. Watching her in the mirror holding back moans while the door bell was going off sent me over and I exploded.

    Very similar experience this last time a couple of weeks ago. Massage was good and play was good. I know her chest is enhanced and while that normally isn't my thing, they are lovely.

  12. #11044

    Love for the win

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    In Beetlejuice voice: "Is it just me, or WTF?
    I know that was kind of unnecessary but the experience was really nice go try for yourself!

  13. #11043
    In Beetlejuice voice: "Is it just me, or WTF?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhanson475  [View Original Post]
    A friend recommended a girl named Lena, born in the 2000's, at Love Sp. She was very young and beautiful, and her oral skills were amazing, so I couldn't wait to go there first thing in the morning. Walking in, I was stunned; it felt like a dream, as if I were 20 again. She led me into the room. First was a massage, which was very comfortable, but I felt sorry for her being tired, so I couldn't wait to hug her. What happened, happenedwe did what girlfriends do. But her oral skills sent me soaring. I was still savoring the experience when it was time to leave. I reluctantly went home to write down my feelings, looking forward to seeing her again in a couple of days.

  14. #11042

    Love again for the win

    A friend recommended a girl named Lena, born in the 2000's, at Love Sp. She was very young and beautiful, and her oral skills were amazing, so I couldn't wait to go there first thing in the morning. Walking in, I was stunned; it felt like a dream, as if I were 20 again. She led me into the room. First was a massage, which was very comfortable, but I felt sorry for her being tired, so I couldn't wait to hug her. What happened, happened—we did what girlfriends do. But her oral skills sent me soaring. I was still savoring the experience when it was time to leave. I reluctantly went home to write down my feelings, looking forward to seeing her again in a couple of days.

  15. #11041
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1001
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffAllStar  [View Original Post]
    If you text them they will send you a photo. And I don't trust the photos, that's why I am asking here. I would just go in and look but that drive is a long one for me, I'd rather not drive all the way if I already know I won't be interested. Plus, Candy gets mad (from my experience) if you just go in and look and don't stay. More so than other places. So just trying to get the most information before making that trip.

    What would you guess the age is for them? And does any one of them have natural boobs, maybe Mila?
    Makes sense thanks. Yea I've had a few other places almost yell at me for turning to leave sayin I was wasting their time doing recon.

    Never had this happend at Candy though, but then I don't think I have ever walked from there not picking a girl. Most the ones I have met there appear to be between 25-35. Haven't met Mila. I was there a few weeks ago and had joy and she may have been the youngest I have met there, maybe 25.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape