Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 6984
-
12-11-25 12:32 #6669Senior Member

Posts: 94Dianna
She came at me with gps saying she had a friend and both wanted 1 k I stop texting after that.
Originally Posted by Freshy
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 22:14 #6668Banned Member

Posts: 495Cleaned Box
Diana is off limits until I'm done. Joking.
Originally Posted by Freshy
[View Original Post]
She is great.
-
12-03-25 18:48 #6667Senior Member

Posts: 34Any more info on Diana? Tried PMing you. Mailbox full.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 19:29 #6666Senior Member

Posts: 25I spoke to her. She's a sweetheart. Be nice to her.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 16:04 #6665Senior Member

Posts: 324Inna
I've done a forum search with no luck. I'm chatting with this one. Seems likely to go to text and progress from there. Does anyone know this one? I like her look. Thicc in all the right places. LMK and TIA.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-742829404ef8
-
11-26-25 17:51 #6664Banned Member

Posts: 495Hahaha
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-31f57eb245ff
Started talking with this chick. Not really my type but I liked her DSL's. Anyway, conversation quickly turns to texts. She's married but husband doesn't care; I guess they're swingers. Anyway, after some yadda yadda I tell her I'm not committing to getting together until we figure out the monetary aspect.
Convo goes like this after I ask about money.
Her: "well it depends on how many times per month you want to me.".
Me: TBD.
Her: "let's assume 2-3 times per month".
Me: maybe.
Her: "700 per meet".
Me: you're out of your mind.
Her: "I have always gotten 8-9 per meet in the past, but since your hot AF I'll do 700 for you".
Me: again, that's insane and not happening. I wish you well.
Her: "ok, 600".
Me: good luck.
Her: "really? What do you want to spend?
Me: now? After you threw those outrageous numbers at me. I'll do 100.
Her: "I can't go that low. 400 is it".
Me: sorry.
Her: "ok. How about head instead of sex? For that I'll do 150".
Me: good luck to you.
Her: stay in touch.
Haha. WTF!
-
11-26-25 12:27 #6663Senior Member

Posts: 43Not good.
Originally Posted by DiscreteGuy888
[View Original Post]
Felony charges if she were ever get caught.
Hope she's smart about who she shares those videos with if consent was not obtained.
-
11-26-25 09:25 #6662Senior Member

Posts: 235https://www.instagram.com/icelyaska/?locale=zh-hans
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
Its a scam profile unless she recently moved to Springfield.
-
11-26-25 09:09 #6661Senior Member

Posts: 265Just for laughs, I reached out to her last week. Got a reply of something like, I will be in your city soo, lets talk on WhatsApp.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
Not sure you can get a bigger red flag than that, so, I nexted.
Do with that what you will.
-
11-26-25 07:32 #6660Senior Member

Posts: 49I never met with her, but she's sent me quite a few videos for free so I can believe this part. She also prefers bare services so if you're into that.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 06:39 #6659Senior Member

Posts: 480Looks like a man.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-78c17d048121
-
11-26-25 05:49 #6658Senior Member

Posts: 628More jewel
I believe there were allegations that she was secretly filming liaisons with SA members and selling them as content.
Originally Posted by MrPete
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 12:30 #6657Senior Member

Posts: 59I missed the whole her being evil post.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
I found her to be very nice during our interactions.
-
11-25-25 09:36 #6656Senior Member

Posts: 235Yes she is "blue eyes" .
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 05:48 #6655Senior Member

Posts: 628Jewel
I think Jewel may have been on the site with a different name. Blue eyes? High pitched voice? There were some warnings from a fellow member that she is "evil " but everyone has agreed that she is definitely DTF and pretty good at it. I like a good roll in the hay as much as the next guy, but I wouldn't risk it with her.
Originally Posted by Freshy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





