Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 6988
-
11-26-25 05:49 #6658Senior Member

Posts: 628More jewel
I believe there were allegations that she was secretly filming liaisons with SA members and selling them as content.
Originally Posted by MrPete
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 12:30 #6657Senior Member

Posts: 59I missed the whole her being evil post.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
I found her to be very nice during our interactions.
-
11-25-25 09:36 #6656Senior Member

Posts: 236Yes she is "blue eyes" .
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 05:48 #6655Senior Member

Posts: 628Jewel
I think Jewel may have been on the site with a different name. Blue eyes? High pitched voice? There were some warnings from a fellow member that she is "evil " but everyone has agreed that she is definitely DTF and pretty good at it. I like a good roll in the hay as much as the next guy, but I wouldn't risk it with her.
Originally Posted by Freshy
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 19:01 #6654Senior Member

Posts: 702Gaby
I thought I saw people talking about a Gaby earlier and searched but came up with nothing. I can confirm the number she gave leads to the girl in the profile. Seems like she has her own business. Started texting off site to see if coming to CT ever makes sense.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-b13dbf99611c
-
11-24-25 17:08 #6653Senior Member

Posts: 25Also, the telltale sign of her switching her profile location to Florida kind of did it.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 14:02 #6652Senior Member

Posts: 25Chloe is a scam. I did the dumb move of offering to get a video, she evidently was in dire needs of it because she initially said no, then came around. She scheduled it, said she was ready, and then took the money and bailed.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 06:33 #6651Senior Member

Posts: 34My experiences and hopefully future ones
Figured I'd add my contribution to the list. New to seeking, wanted to get away from other sites that are filled with crap. So far seeking has been pretty good.
Emma.
As reported a few times, she is definitely DTF. But something is definitely off. She has a real cool vibe, but don't judge a book by its cover. Her pics and meeting her in public make her seem like she has her shit together, but once I met her at her place I realized she may not have it all together LOL. After we met up she continued messaging me and sending pics which was kind of a push off for me. Would I meet up again. Probably not any time soon after seeing some new info from the most resent report, but who knows.
Jewel.
Couldn't find any info on her, but I figured I'd give her a try. She definitely knew what she wanted and was very fun in bed. Met at her condo which was very clean. If you're into short (good) thick miles, she's definitely the one. Only downside is her schedule is very limited. Would I repeat? If my schedule allowed it.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-bc2b144a0da9
Currently chatting with these two. If anyone has any info it would be appreciated.
Karmen.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-7bb3bfda8bd1
Chloe.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-ccc8861fc641
-
11-23-25 19:59 #6650Senior Member

Posts: 27Erica pics are 10 plus years old.
That Erica chick posts pics that are 10-15 years old, so no clue what she actually looks like today. She was also quick to give me her address in a super seedy neighborhood in Meriden. Seems like a setup to me, proceed with caution sir.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 19:40 #6649Senior Member

Posts: 1534
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
Kat in Enfield is NOT the same as Crazy Rachel / Katie from Meriden / Wallingford. Anyone that wants info on Crazy Rachel, feel free to reach out. I need more chapters for the adventures with Crazy Rachel. I actually saw her walking on East Main to CVS in Meriden in black fuck me boots a week or so ago. Text her and said it was her and wanted to meet up. No I'm not dumb enough despite being a great fuck.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 17:46 #6648Senior Member

Posts: 39Kat
I appreciate the feedback from everyone. Based on all of it I'm going to take a pass on Kat. Sounds like too big a risk for me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab
-
11-23-25 17:33 #6647Senior Member

Posts: 628You may actually be taking about Katie. I am not at all interested in Kat, but the other guy was.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
But I never heard that stuff about Kat. Again, this is Katie: https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-68553b03dde3.
-
11-23-25 11:53 #6646Senior Member

Posts: 236She has an arrest record from a road rage incident. Not that it matters she is a total Trump Lovin Maga type. You can get her for $300 easy and probably less.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
I never saw her as the arrest thing turned me off and she seems like white trash.
-
11-23-25 09:35 #6645Senior Member

Posts: 702Proceed with caution
KAt is widely reviewed. Supposedly fun in bed, but fuckign crazy. Called the cops on a guy. Will call out of nowhere and ask for money and freak out if you don't reply or will blow up your phone.
Originally Posted by Cinder818
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 07:36 #6644Senior Member

Posts: 628According to others, she is much heavier than pictures would have you believe. Also doesn't get into the act very much. Maybe "demons. " Probably only a step or two above STG, and likely way overpriced.
Originally Posted by Cinder818
[View Original Post]
I have spoken to her and decided not to meet based on texting interactions. That was before I read negative reviews about stuff such as her weight.












Reply With Quote






