Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 4095 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 610 1110 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 61421
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59786
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    SteveStone you never disappoint. I appreciate when guys take pics so I know what or whom to look for or avoid. Pic 1 & 3 here had to be the day I was last in the area because I remember the short haired blonde wearing those red shorts and twerkin up & down the street across from busy bee. The girl in the red track suit is definitely the bbw faye because I remember when I talked to her that's what she was wearing.
    Ya they all look like they're on day 40 of Survivor with a week to go for the grand prize. Geez don't they have anywhere to go to clean up and wash those musky nether regions. I enjoy latching onto a nice rack but I've always got to wipe them down with baby wipes first. Please ladies do your part in this game.

  2. #59785

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    Pic 1 MaKayla not sure if that's the correct spelling of her name.

    Pic 2 She looks like Cheeks and she says people often confuse her for cheeks. I believe her name is Brianna. She is very friendly.
    Brianna has been wearing big framed glasses lately but after looking closely at the nose it could be MILF Melissa.

  3. #59784
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    1st pic anyone know who the blonde hair chick with the pink shirt is?

    3rd pic is Goldie need to see her again for some trips to Greece.
    I've talked to her before a few times she hangs between busy bee and the 5 G convenience store. There's an alley over there just before K and M motors. On that side of the street. Keep an eye out for her. I'm not telling you to go down the alley, but you'll see lots of people down the alley.

  4. #59783
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Near Busy Bee (mid Oct.).
    1st pic anyone know who the blonde hair chick with the pink shirt is?

    3rd pic is Goldie need to see her again for some trips to Greece.

  5. #59782

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Near Triangle (mid Oct.).
    Nice work SteveStone!

  6. #59781
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Near Triangle (mid Oct.).
    Pic 1 MaKayla not sure if that's the correct spelling of her name.

    Pic 2 She looks like Cheeks and she says people often confuse her for cheeks. I believe her name is Brianna. She is very friendly.

  7. #59780
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Near Circle (mid Oct.).
    Amanda pics 1&3.

  8. #59779
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Ramsay St & S Fulton Ave (mid Oct).
    Kali / Cali.

  9. #59778

    Animals in the wild

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Near Triangle (mid Oct.).
    SteveStone you never disappoint. I appreciate when guys take pics so I know what or whom to look for or avoid. Pic 1 & 3 here had to be the day I was last in the area because I remember the short haired blonde wearing those red shorts and twerkin up & down the street across from busy bee. The girl in the red track suit is definitely the bbw faye because I remember when I talked to her that's what she was wearing.

  10. #59777

    Re: Makayla / Kayla / Kay

    Anyone dated her lately? Wondering how she is? Use to be good. BTW, anyone seen Valerie lately? I found her staying / living under a covered table, across from the hole near the circle on Ashton. That girl, with those DSLs can stuck a mean D. Love that tight kitten as well. Love looking at those kitten lips and it's grip. Even though over the years seems to not take it well anymore.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Near Triangle (mid Oct.).

  11. #59776

    Ramsay St & S Fulton Ave (mid Oct)

    Ramsay St & S Fulton Ave (mid Oct).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 910564.jpg‎   af6bf.jpg‎   dcdcd6.jpg‎  

  12. #59775

    Near Circle (mid Oct.)

    Near Circle (mid Oct.).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7ed8af.jpg‎   2604e67.jpg‎   a710f.jpg‎  

  13. #59774

    Near Triangle (mid Oct.)

    Near Triangle (mid Oct.).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1801ba.jpg‎   a7a076d.jpg‎   b62b1.jpg‎  

  14. #59773

    Near Busy Bee (mid Oct.)

    Near Busy Bee (mid Oct.).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bce19b.jpg‎   cc64.jpg‎   c9e70ad.jpg‎  

  15. #59772

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    She was never a streetwalker as far as I know. I had 2 numbers for her, the last one she gave me was just before she went into rehab. She told me there was some black guy stalking her, trying to pimp her out and looking in her window while she was doing dates.

    With a personality like her, some guy probably snatched her up. I just hope it was a good dude and not a psycho.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...955&viewfull=1#post6954955.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape