Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 4097 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 610 1110 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 61448
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59813

    Re: Makayla / Kayla / Kay

    Anyone dated her lately? Wondering how she is? Use to be good. BTW, anyone seen Valerie lately? I found her staying / living under a covered table, across from the hole near the circle on Ashton. That girl, with those DSLs can stuck a mean D. Love that tight kitten as well. Love looking at those kitten lips and it's grip. Even though over the years seems to not take it well anymore.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Near Triangle (mid Oct.).

  2. #59812

    Ramsay St & S Fulton Ave (mid Oct)

    Ramsay St & S Fulton Ave (mid Oct).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 910564.jpg‎   af6bf.jpg‎   dcdcd6.jpg‎  

  3. #59811

    Near Circle (mid Oct.)

    Near Circle (mid Oct.).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7ed8af.jpg‎   2604e67.jpg‎   a710f.jpg‎  

  4. #59810

    Near Triangle (mid Oct.)

    Near Triangle (mid Oct.).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1801ba.jpg‎   a7a076d.jpg‎   b62b1.jpg‎  

  5. #59809

    Near Busy Bee (mid Oct.)

    Near Busy Bee (mid Oct.).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bce19b.jpg‎   cc64.jpg‎   c9e70ad.jpg‎  

  6. #59808

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    She was never a streetwalker as far as I know. I had 2 numbers for her, the last one she gave me was just before she went into rehab. She told me there was some black guy stalking her, trying to pimp her out and looking in her window while she was doing dates.

    With a personality like her, some guy probably snatched her up. I just hope it was a good dude and not a psycho.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...955&viewfull=1#post6954955.

  7. #59807

    Homermiata

    Stay away from homermiata never let you know about up front fee's after wasting time texting he goes back to 2019. Significant up front cost and then who knows. Lucky I don't do up front fee's even if I am tempted. You just can't not worth it period! I hate games. You play them as a young person not as adults.

  8. #59806

    Loops

    Plenty of mongers out this afternoon.

    Everyone taking advantage of their employers kindness and getting out to hopefully take advantage of these street urchants kindness. Hoping this Friday we get rewarded with some black Friday specials. Don't have to be my Nubian sisters juz because it's black Friday it could be a nice Caucasian as well. Peace. BP.

  9. #59805

    Nicole / Bowties

    Hey I was curious had anyone heard anything from bow ties? I stumbled on some old photos of her and was curious if she is still out and about.

  10. #59804
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    She was never a streetwalker as far as I know. I had 2 numbers for her, the last one she gave me was just before she went into rehab. She told me there was some black guy stalking her, trying to pimp her out and looking in her window while she was doing dates.

    With a personality like her, some guy probably snatched her up. I just hope it was a good dude and not a psycho.
    I didn't start the thread. It started out as whatever happened to UTR. J. She was using another guys phone to schedule dates before she checked into rehab. I kept getting text messages asking to send donations. They were up in Penn North. That was the area. She said she was going to rehab. The person on the other end of the phone would never answer.. that usually means its a guy

  11. #59803

    Jay?

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Last and heard she checked into a rehab. Her time was short lives but she was a great date. She had people stalking her literally.

    This one was a generational talent body was a 10, personality was a 10 and service was a 10. Only thing bad about heshe used to dress like a tomboy. Iy have to search the vault for her pics.
    She was never a streetwalker as far as I know. I had 2 numbers for her, the last one she gave me was just before she went into rehab. She told me there was some black guy stalking her, trying to pimp her out and looking in her window while she was doing dates.

    With a personality like her, some guy probably snatched her up. I just hope it was a good dude and not a psycho.

  12. #59802

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Last and heard she checked into a rehab. Her time was short lives but she was a great date. She had people stalking her literally.

    This one was a generational talent body was a 10, personality was a 10 and service was a 10. Only thing bad about heshe used to dress like a tomboy. Iy have to search the vault for her pics.
    Over the summer in Morrell Park thought I saw Jay just passed the train tracks on the left where people hang out on that concrete porch. I had stopped to talk to Renee and when I was looking over, I could've swore it was Jay same body type same hair. I had someone come behind my car so I had to move and when I came back, she was gone. The black and white photo got lots of interest. She liked women. Had no interest in men other than the donation they could provide.

    She was going through some really rough times. Didn't have any family, she kept getting robbed including all her clothes. She had to wear mens clothes because that's what they had available at the donation center. People were lowballing her. She was struggling to keep a roof over her head. I talk to her about going into rehab. One of the reasons she was considering rehab was to have a roof over her head and to get away from some of the violent men that knew where she was staying.

    Definitely a sad story. Hope she got herself in a better place.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1990.jpg‎   IMG_1992.jpg‎   IMG_0305.jpg‎  

  13. #59801
    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    Whatever happened to that girl?

    If you know, you know. She looked just like this.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video.ibeval...ty_riley_nixon

    BK.
    Last and heard she checked into a rehab. Her time was short lives but she was a great date. She had people stalking her literally.

    This one was a generational talent body was a 10, personality was a 10 and service was a 10. Only thing bad about heshe used to dress like a tomboy. Iy have to search the vault for her pics.

  14. #59800
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    Got a chance to hang out with Stacy again. Another great visit for me. I would imagine she gets picked up right away. When I saw her, she had on a green dress that complemented her body. If you like these photos, you're definitely going to like her in person. She has a phone, but you're going to have to get her number from her directly. The times I've seen her are weekends mid afternoon. I think she is around in the evenings after 4, but I'm not entirely sure.

    Treat her with respect if you get the opportunity to hang out. My repeat visits have only gotten better.
    Nice pics man.

  15. #59799

    What happened to her?

    What did happen to her? She was decent. If you know please enlighten me.

    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    Whatever happened to that girl?

    If you know, you know. She looked just like this.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video.ibeval...ty_riley_nixon

    BK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape