Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 17671
-
12-01-25 18:31 #16501Senior Member

Posts: 285Move on
She does not provide anymore FYI I know her in real life, honestly she was a terrible lay had a great body and the BJ was awesome but she couldn't take a dick to save her life and still can't LOL. Much better options Carley still is out there, Elsa just thinks she is hot and gets everywhere off her looks approaching 30 no real job and emotionally fragile all the time. I wish her the best she uses it to her advantage with the travel she gets for free off the simps.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 11:40 #16500Senior Member

Posts: 80I know a guy who saw her. He said "not so good" - seemed to be somewhat of a "space cadet" - not a harmful sort - "but the end is nigh" - survivalist type, believes she has the power of telekinesis, could be wearing a foil beanie at any moment. To answer your question, service was reported as disappointing. I thought I read other comments about her on this forum.
Originally Posted by Elnino1978
[View Original Post]
Be careful out there!!
-
12-01-25 10:31 #16499Senior Member

Posts: 89New (to me) ads. Seeking Intel
I'm not always in stl. But when I am I chexk out the selection. Few new ones piqued my interest. Any info on:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...4/633138532302
Alyce Cummings?
Or.
https://ondate.com/female-escorts/569322/abby
Abby?
I prefer sexy senuous friends-like angels or vixens.
-
11-30-25 11:59 #16498Senior Member

Posts: 186Passion
Has anyone tried Passion?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...533/3144599762
I was thinking of trying her and see what the detox session was like.
Wondering what her FS is as well as bbj.
Thanks ElNino1978.
-
11-29-25 23:03 #16497Senior Member

Posts: 89I saw her 2-3 x maybe 2 years ago. When I was in Stl more regularly. Absolutely gorgeous and we got along great. She used to bartend in soulard? Maybe? That was th golden era. Vixens and angles both up and running. So many good options. There was an angel I liked that used to travel down here from central Illinois. Savanah maybe?
Originally Posted by PuntSport
[View Original Post]
We should move this to "another what happened to.".
-
11-26-25 11:24 #16496Senior Member

Posts: 241LOL come on be nice, a couple more posts and he's going to be one of those "special" senior members. Just like when JBurrows asked if a couple members would be references for him LOL.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 10:05 #16495Senior Member

Posts: 201Both of these ads are fake. Telegram and whatsapp are dead giveaways and the pics on the second ad are of porn star Indica Flowers.
Originally Posted by JarlUlf129
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 08:16 #16494Senior Member

Posts: 1744On the Road
Umm, USASG has listings for every major US city. I have used it when travelling for business. When travelling I stick to AMPs and strip clubs. Names, reviews, prices are all right here.
Originally Posted by Knn818
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 07:24 #16493Senior Member

Posts: 406Oh, the providers can review us on ter? Huh. Any chance I can see what they are saying about me.
Originally Posted by Knn818
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 05:47 #16492Regular Member

Posts: 19Experiences?
Has anyone had experience with either of these providers and can provide details?
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/243702.html
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...fun-63804.html
-
11-25-25 18:02 #16491Senior Member

Posts: 28Traveling
When traveling, how do you guys find talent at your destination? Search the same sites (LC, tryst, etc.) but change zip code? Guess I'm wondering if there's a network. I don't have any "reviews" on TER, maybe I need to start tipping extra to the girls here to leave me a review LOL. Thanks.
-
11-25-25 10:30 #16490Senior Member

Posts: 410Would like info also. Was about to book her when they got busted!
Originally Posted by PuntSport
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 00:46 #16489Senior Member

Posts: 92Would be great for me since I live in Affton. The closer the better. What's her contact info?
Originally Posted by Slipslide74
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 23:31 #16488Regular Member

Posts: 6Does anyone know of Elsa from Angels
Looking for information about Elsa from Angels. Please DM me.
-
11-23-25 22:46 #16487Senior Member

Posts: 307Hits you up with that day yet her Tryst drones on and on about her oh-so-very limited availability. LOL.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





