Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Junko

+ Submit Review
Page 10 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 2017
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1882

    Big Dick = No Go

    She don't do FS if you have a big boto. She isn't one of those women who can take a stretching so if you are big, you will only be able to get a HJ / BJ. FS will not be possible. If you are above average boto, expect no FS. It should be pleasurable for both parties, not painful. I know for a guy it would be great but for her it is painful and unenjoyable. I totally get why and don't blame her for her decisions on who she chooses to see or not see. Hopefully I can continue being a regular. I'll be sad when she does decide to retire from this industry.

  2. #1881

    Old Korean

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenEWeeny  [View Original Post]
    Spit or swallow?
    Old Korean woman spit into a tissue if she swallowed she would have a husband.

  3. #1880
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    That's what I said she like to suck my cock.
    Spit or swallow?

  4. #1879

    Likes the big cock

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenEWeeny  [View Original Post]
    She might suck it but not fuck it.
    That's what I said she like to suck my cock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2603E4ED-2779-4AEA-A38C-6449977737AC (3) (1).jpeg‎  

  5. #1878
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapCharlie  [View Original Post]
    That's not what other mongers said.
    She might suck it but not fuck it.

  6. #1877

    Big Cock

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenEWeeny  [View Original Post]
    This is her MO. She's very selective. You're in a very select group if she let's you in.
    She tells me I'm big so I just let her blow me off.

  7. #1876

    No she doesn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    She loves a big cock like mind.
    That's not what other mongers said.

  8. #1875

    Junko loves the bigcock

    Quote Originally Posted by Fungi808  [View Original Post]
    I recently had the opportunity to see her. Service was great!! She looks amazing for her age which is probably late 50's but looks early 40's still in my opinion. I was there for over an hour! Chit chatting was nice. It makes the experience that much more enjoyable. I never felt rushed at all. The massage was a very relaxing one as well. If not for the talking story, I might have fell asleep. She kept me engaged which made the time fly by fast. If it were possible, I would have wanted to extend my stay. Maybe one day I'll inquire about that.
    She loves a big cock like mind.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2603E4ED-2779-4AEA-A38C-6449977737AC (3) (1).jpeg‎  

  9. #1874

    Hello

    Can one of you shills or if Junko / Jennifer is reading this herself. Let me partake in the goods? I've never seen her but I've tried texting her previously and I think she has me confused with someone else because I only get snide ass replies. I'm not blocked because she always replies. Let me know thanks.

  10. #1873

    Most recent experience

    I recently had the opportunity to see her. Service was great!! She looks amazing for her age which is probably late 50's but looks early 40's still in my opinion. I was there for over an hour! Chit chatting was nice. It makes the experience that much more enjoyable. I never felt rushed at all. The massage was a very relaxing one as well. If not for the talking story, I might have fell asleep. She kept me engaged which made the time fly by fast. If it were possible, I would have wanted to extend my stay. Maybe one day I'll inquire about that. 🤔.

  11. #1872

    Junko don't bother

    Quote Originally Posted by Boto808  [View Original Post]
    Made me jump thru all kinds of hoops, texting back and forth, made me send her info and pics to her and then just ghost me. Very strange. Waste Of Time!
    This is her MO. She's very selective. You're in a very select group if she let's you in.

  12. #1871

    Junko is Still Looking-good

    It's been year's since I saw Junko and seeing her post on MJV peeked my interest; so I called and set-up appointment. She still looks great and is in great shape and like usual she gave great service. I'll definitely be seeing her soon.

  13. #1870

    Ya don't bother

    Made me jump thru all kinds of hoops, texting back and forth, made me send her info and pics to her and then just ghost me. Very strange. Waste Of Time!

  14. #1869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    I thought she wasn't taking new clients.

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    Very nice.
    If her service is going downhill, is she getting desperate for clients. I noticed her ad in Mojo village: 🍦October Special💦 30 Minutes $150. Is that the full price or just the house fee? What can you get for $150? HJ, BBJ, FS, all hole?

  15. #1868

    I did it

    I was able to make an appoint with her and things went smoothly. She was wonderful and looks very much like her photos besides the P.S. On it. I had a great time and would make an appointment with her again sometime soon!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape