Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 2017
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1867

    Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    How can I sample this hottie.
    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...f%b8%8f_404194

  2. #1866

    Ad verbiage

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalLurker  [View Original Post]
    How will I know what her ad looks like? I'm interested in checking her out.
    If you haven't seen her before based on the comments. It will be difficult to get on her new customer list as previous posters said she's picky sometimes. But her pics usually have her face. Round korean face with shoulder length straight hair. Face pic looks filtered or touched up. Verbiage in ad is very plain and generic with no hints of extra stuff. She always points out that she requires a day's notice for an appointment if you see that. Don't recall if its Mon. Fri. Only or not. Hope this helps. I'm not a regular but whenever I used to try and set up appointments I would get the runaround. Think she has me confused with some other stalker or bad experience so I stopped trying. Lot of fish in the sea.

  3. #1865

    Buddy

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalLurker  [View Original Post]
    How will I know what her ad looks like? I'm interested in checking her out.
    That is impossible she only sees old timers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2603E4ED-2779-4AEA-A38C-6449977737AC (3).jpeg‎  

  4. #1864
    Quote Originally Posted by WetAndWild  [View Original Post]
    She occasionally has an ad on Criagslist. There was an ad recently, I looked for it today and can't find it. I guess she will post an ad when she needs more customers.
    How will I know what her ad looks like? I'm interested in checking her out.

  5. #1863

    Junko new business

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    How can I sample this hottie.
    She occasionally has an ad on Criagslist. There was an ad recently, I looked for it today and can't find it. I guess she will post an ad when she needs more customers.

  6. #1862

    Nice pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    That picture is about 15 years ago her service has gone downhill and the ads on craiglist are automatic renewals every two weeks.
    Very nice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2603E4ED-2779-4AEA-A38C-6449977737AC (3).jpeg‎  

  7. #1861

    Junko new business

    Quote Originally Posted by Fungi808  [View Original Post]
    She just selective these days. She has a bunch of regulars and pretty much sticks to them. Keeps her circle small I suppose. I wouldn't dwell on it and just move on to the next. So much out there. I'm sure you will come across someone you like bro!! Happy hunting and stay safe!!
    How can I sample this hottie.

  8. #1860
    Quote Originally Posted by Noahlee105  [View Original Post]
    She was very accommodating and sweet. I don't understand why people say she is rude or mean.
    To understand, this may help. Some providers can behave in different ways with different men at different times. So there are both favorable reports and unfavorable reports about this provider.

  9. #1859

    First time with Junko

    Just saw Junko today for the very first time. Although it took some time before we scheduled the actual appointment. She was very accommodating and sweet. I don't understand why people say she is rude or mean. Everything from the initial text and instructions were made clear and she greeted me at the door however she doesn't BBFS anymore. But the service was pretty good however she was too tight that the condom broke. But nonetheless she was very understanding and didn't scold me. Probably because she felt good. I will repeat ASAP.

  10. #1858
    Quote Originally Posted by BulgogiBoy  [View Original Post]
    When she was in downtown, I'd see her infrequently, only because my schedule didn't allow it. I always brought her a flower because her shop was Hanazono. She even gave me the name of her doctor for my aching shoulder.

    We always had a good time, I tried seeing her at Marco Polo but the fire broke out. I moved away for a bit but I'm back.

    When I tried to see her a few weeks ago, I texted her and tried to send her my Hawaii driver's license so she'd remember me, but apparently my attachment kept failing, so she blocked me.

    Sorry Jennifer. I miss you and I'll try one more time.
    She just selective these days. She has a bunch of regulars and pretty much sticks to them. Keeps her circle small I suppose. I wouldn't dwell on it and just move on to the next. So much out there. I'm sure you will come across someone you like bro!! Happy hunting and stay safe!!

  11. #1857

    Century Square

    When she was in downtown, I'd see her infrequently, only because my schedule didn't allow it. I always brought her a flower because her shop was Hanazono. She even gave me the name of her doctor for my aching shoulder.

    We always had a good time, I tried seeing her at Marco Polo but the fire broke out. I moved away for a bit but I'm back.

    When I tried to see her a few weeks ago, I texted her and tried to send her my Hawaii driver's license so she'd remember me, but apparently my attachment kept failing, so she blocked me.

    Sorry Jennifer. I miss you and I'll try one more time.

  12. #1856

    Craigslist

    “Is she still providing? Haven't seen her ad up for a while.”

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/search/hws#search=2~thumb~27~p7865239781

  13. #1855
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    I just got a text from our lady. She mentioned that she has a friend working part-time out of her place. Does anyone have any 411?
    Is she still providing? Haven't seen her ad up for a while.

  14. #1854

    Fresh face

    I just got a text from our lady. She mentioned that she has a friend working part-time out of her place. Does anyone have any 411?

  15. #1853

    Junko Advocacy

    Quote Originally Posted by CheapCharlie  [View Original Post]
    That picture looks heavily photoshopped.
    Aloha Chaz .

    Welcome to the digital age. Junko's pics, like most images today, are P.S. (some by graphic designers that we may not realize). Admittedly, sometimes PS doesn't help, but with Junko, there are NO COMPLAINTS about what she looks like in real life after you've seen her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape