Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54214

    Re: One week visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeStud  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys! In Orlando for a week in December. I've been plenty of times in the past.

    For the pros out there who are the best Rim Job girls / spas currently?? Not going to lie it's an absolute favorite of mine.

    Thanks in advance!
    Kelly at Orchid (M&Y) on Oakridge.
    Tiffany at 5 Star on East Colonial.

  2. #54213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeStud  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys! In Orlando for a week in December. I've been plenty of times in the past.

    For the pros out there who are the best Rim Job girls / spas currently?? Not going to lie it's an absolute favorite of mine.

    Thanks in advance!
    IMO angel at VIP.

  3. #54212

    One week visit.

    Hey guys! In Orlando for a week in December. I've been plenty of times in the past.

    For the pros out there who are the best Rim Job girls / spas currently?? Not going to lie it's an absolute favorite of mine.

    Thanks in advance!

  4. #54211
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    Crystal / tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys paying $$. 40 at Crystal?
    Yes, 240 gets ya a hour as long as the bell don't start ringing, or 200 for half. Been my experience a good time to visit is totally unpredictable, except super bowl Sunday, thanksgiving, Christmas, ect. ect. personally never been on those days but I've been at it for over a decade maybe two, and reading the reviews of others.

    and recently we had the Meiji option introduced, a agency with usually young japanese girls, not much price difference for uninterrupted service with a lineup that constantly changes. you can search this thread 'Meiji' for many reviews

  5. #54210
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    I always just walk in, luck of the draw. If you call and set an appointment with somebody you want to see don't expect her to turn down a customer because she's waiting on you.
    Are you guys paying $$. 40 at Crystal?

  6. #54209

    No agency review thread

    I just checked. There's no agency review thread. Can you be more specific? There are many threads, but none titled agency review. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Putzy  [View Original Post]
    There's a separate thread for agency reviews now, so Meiji discussion should be there, not here, since it is not an AMP.

  7. #54208
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435
    Agreed, but they don't belong here. Now that there is a thread for agencies, that is where all new discussions should happen IMO. And incall agency and an AMP function entirely differently. AMPs are walk in only (ya ya you can book an appointment but they never honour them), whereas agencies require appointments and providing some form of I'd when booking.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    There's over 100 solid reviews here compared to a handful elsewhere.

    just saying...

  8. #54207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    Meiji

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilChil  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering, I understand the Meiji house model is not AMP, I've only gone once, but it seems like the audience is same.

    But, if there are other house systems available I'm interested in hearing about it.
    Meiji is a great option, sometimes if I got rushed because of crowds and shorted on time, or tired of interruptions I'll check out the Meiji site.

    The girls are constantly changing and you get that non-rushed, uninterrupted, non shorted time for about the same $$ with one of those honeys.

  9. #54206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    Meiji

    Quote Originally Posted by Putzy  [View Original Post]
    There's a separate thread for agency reviews now, so Meiji discussion should be there, not here, since it is not an AMP.
    There's over 100 solid reviews here compared to a handful elsewhere.

    just saying...

  10. #54205

    Is that an opinion or a rule?

    Just wondering, I understand the Meiji house model is not AMP, I've only gone once, but it seems like the audience is same.

    But, if there are other house systems available I'm interested in hearing about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Putzy  [View Original Post]
    There's a separate thread for agency reviews now, so Meiji discussion should be there, not here, since it is not an AMP.

  11. #54204
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobbler  [View Original Post]
    About two weeks ago I had a great time with Nina at Jiu Jiu but let me tell you she had gone from great to worse.

    All the sudden she's like the others I thought she was different and even mentioned that but I think was just because she wanted the review so bad because business were bad but now is totally a dead fish that I walked away first five minutes attitude horrible and I don't take that bs from any of them.

    So fellow mongers Jiu Jiu had become another mediocre service from both Nina and Angel don't waste you money.

    Any recommendations?
    different huh🤣 u got played

    guess the power of good reviews wore them out🤣

    butterfly, five star, orchid, tokyo, VIP, dream,

    No particular order... I'm sure I missed a few

  12. #54203

    Nina at Jiu Jiu update and is not good be careful

    About two weeks ago I had a great time with Nina at Jiu Jiu but let me tell you she had gone from great to worse.

    All the sudden she's like the others I thought she was different and even mentioned that but I think was just because she wanted the review so bad because business were bad but now is totally a dead fish that I walked away first five minutes attitude horrible and I don't take that bs from any of them.

    So fellow mongers Jiu Jiu had become another mediocre service from both Nina and Angel don't waste you money.

    Any recommendations?

  13. #54202
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    I always just walk in, luck of the draw. If you call and set an appointment with somebody you want to see don't expect her to turn down a customer because she's waiting on you.
    And if there is something specific you want, drop a subtle hint to the greeter.

  14. #54201

    Meiji is an Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragyn  [View Original Post]
    Is this spa located in Orlando? Making a trip to MCO and was wondering if they do walk ins?
    Meiji is an agency and you can find out a lot more by visiting their website: meiji118.com and by reading the many positive reviews on this thread.

  15. #54200
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    Tokyo / Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    Should I call ahead or just walk-in?
    I always just walk in, luck of the draw. If you call and set an appointment with somebody you want to see don't expect her to turn down a customer because she's waiting on you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape