Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 58877
-
11-24-25 12:28 #54197Senior Member

Posts: 435There's a separate thread for agency reviews now, so Meiji discussion should be there, not here, since it is not an AMP.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 12:11 #54196Senior Member

Posts: 587Sounds amazing
Should I call ahead or just walk-in?
Originally Posted by BikeRiderY
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 11:54 #54195Senior Member

Posts: 1232Meiji not a spa, do a search on this thread 'meiji' all kinds of info.
Originally Posted by Dragyn
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 11:52 #54194Senior Member

Posts: 1232orchid and/or tokyo(crystal) connected spas going rate supposably 240 all in for 60 min. 200 all in for 30 min.
Originally Posted by DustyOldFart
[View Original Post]
If as you say a historically slow day might get the hour and then some.
-
11-24-25 10:29 #54193Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 6Don't stress, They're pros. Just politely say what you prefer when the moment comes.
Originally Posted by WalNut420
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 10:27 #54192Regular Member

Posts: 11Are there any good spots right now with girls who speak Greek? Have an itch for it.
BTW 5 star east side, fantastic replacement for QQ. Been a few times since QQ closed, and have not been disappointed, other than neither girl will open their back door.
-
11-24-25 10:20 #54191Senior Member

Posts: 142Candy is excellent. Gives a good workout.
Originally Posted by BikeRiderY
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 10:00 #54190Senior Member

Posts: 133Meiji
Is this spa located in Orlando? Making a trip to MCO and was wondering if they do walk ins?
Originally Posted by Dork01
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 09:36 #54189Senior Member

Posts: 76Sisi & Yuki *Metrowest area* limited 4 hands 30 min $$
Both have been reviewed in this forum before, but it's setup more like the Korean apartment girls on the west coast than the standard AMP. Looks like is a rental in a working class neighborhood where everyone minds their own business. My appointment was for 4 pm but I arrived into town a few hours early and they were able to see me right away.
Sisi met me at the door and led me into a room. On the way over she introduced me to Yuki who ended up being the main provider. Sisi asked what I wanted and I asked for 30 minutes and handed over what I expected to pay without being told the amount based on my standard donation for an AMP. Sisi helped me get undressed and guided me to the bed that had an aftermarket massage table attachment. Yuki started on a very thorough massage which alone was worth the cost of admission. While she was working on my back, Sisi massaged my legs. She proceeded with a catbath as she worked her way up and then reached under to massage my member while TUMA. I was in such bliss that I lost track of time, but either someone came to the door or the phone rang and Sisi left Yuki continued with a very good massage. She then switched to a sensual light touch and teased me all over, with lots of licking and more TUMA. She asked me to flip over and then sanitized my member before giving me one of the best BBBJCIM I have ever had. I can be a tough nut to crack and there have been times when I leave a session with blue balls, but Yuki had an amazing mouth and worked on my member while she stroked on my balls and sucked every drop out of me. She is 24, from Shanghai and speaks limited English but she used a translator app to get by. I would guess her to be a natural 34 C with pencil eraser nips. Very sweet girl and typical of what you find at a standard AMP. Since I'm sure Uncle LEO views this site I won't post their contact info but contributing seniors can DM me.
-
11-24-25 09:22 #54188Senior Member

Posts: 70Going rate, Kelly orchid
I'm more of a LMP but usually see AMPs during the holidays like Thanksgiving and Easter when things are historically more quiet for obvious reasons. What's the the damage these days? I usually just hang them $$ or $$. 2 and just go about our business.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BigBill
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 22:11 #54187Senior Member

Posts: 179Concur
Accurate review, and she will be in town for a few more days. She is 24, petite, but has an ass that is nice and round, and very grab-able. Reminiscent of a Latina. Tiny hands, nice small natural breasts and soft skin. Decent English and no problem with changing positions, etc. Willing to please. Attached pic is actually her.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 21:09 #54186Senior Member

Posts: 1232'default' good word, funny.
Originally Posted by WalNut420
[View Original Post]
Tokyo I always get tuma for years without asking, and VIP recently, I would make sure she understands english well enough to know what your asking.
I'm not one of those guys that have seen all of the providers, but that's my results.
-
11-23-25 18:16 #54185Senior Member

Posts: 76Visiting
Hey fellas, will be in town for the first time coming up, thanks to you all for the ease of research here. Looking like VIP and Tokyo will be the choices, definitely want a taste of the shower experience.
One question though, I prefer a finger over TUMA, but that seems to be the default offering every where. Should I say something ahead of time, or do they usually ask before? Not used to having the option, wouldn't know how to handle it, and those first time nerves are already going to be high.
-
11-23-25 17:18 #54184Senior Member

Posts: 29407-230-5XXX.
Originally Posted by Ichithrew
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 16:58 #54183Senior Member

Posts: 86https://share.google/V9xFcKFvnAXtcw1ZC
Originally Posted by LuvGourmet
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






