Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54251

    Is that an opinion or a rule?

    Just wondering, I understand the Meiji house model is not AMP, I've only gone once, but it seems like the audience is same.

    But, if there are other house systems available I'm interested in hearing about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Putzy  [View Original Post]
    There's a separate thread for agency reviews now, so Meiji discussion should be there, not here, since it is not an AMP.

  2. #54250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1233
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobbler  [View Original Post]
    About two weeks ago I had a great time with Nina at Jiu Jiu but let me tell you she had gone from great to worse.

    All the sudden she's like the others I thought she was different and even mentioned that but I think was just because she wanted the review so bad because business were bad but now is totally a dead fish that I walked away first five minutes attitude horrible and I don't take that bs from any of them.

    So fellow mongers Jiu Jiu had become another mediocre service from both Nina and Angel don't waste you money.

    Any recommendations?
    different huh🤣 u got played

    guess the power of good reviews wore them out🤣

    butterfly, five star, orchid, tokyo, VIP, dream,

    No particular order... I'm sure I missed a few

  3. #54249

    Nina at Jiu Jiu update and is not good be careful

    About two weeks ago I had a great time with Nina at Jiu Jiu but let me tell you she had gone from great to worse.

    All the sudden she's like the others I thought she was different and even mentioned that but I think was just because she wanted the review so bad because business were bad but now is totally a dead fish that I walked away first five minutes attitude horrible and I don't take that bs from any of them.

    So fellow mongers Jiu Jiu had become another mediocre service from both Nina and Angel don't waste you money.

    Any recommendations?

  4. #54248
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    I always just walk in, luck of the draw. If you call and set an appointment with somebody you want to see don't expect her to turn down a customer because she's waiting on you.
    And if there is something specific you want, drop a subtle hint to the greeter.

  5. #54247

    Meiji is an Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragyn  [View Original Post]
    Is this spa located in Orlando? Making a trip to MCO and was wondering if they do walk ins?
    Meiji is an agency and you can find out a lot more by visiting their website: meiji118.com and by reading the many positive reviews on this thread.

  6. #54246
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1233

    Tokyo / Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    Should I call ahead or just walk-in?
    I always just walk in, luck of the draw. If you call and set an appointment with somebody you want to see don't expect her to turn down a customer because she's waiting on you.

  7. #54245
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435
    There's a separate thread for agency reviews now, so Meiji discussion should be there, not here, since it is not an AMP.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Meiji not a spa, do a search on this thread 'meiji' all kinds of info.

  8. #54244

    Sounds amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRiderY  [View Original Post]
    I was in Orlando this week and stopped by Tokyo. Holy shit this place is better than NYC. I met Candy there. Nit skinny but not fat, great tits and ass. We went into the shower and she got naked and slid all over me for 10 minutes. Rolled me over and started with a great BBBJ and then jumped on and started grinding on my cock. My bare cock slipped into her pussy and she leaned over and asked if I wanted to fuck her raw. Holy shit yes! Just then two other smoking hot girls came in to wash their pussies and wanted to get into the action. I was playing with Grace's pussy while Candy rode my bare cock. She rode me like crazy then I bent her over and fucked her from the back while I held on to her huge tits. Then I rolled her over on the table and pinned her legs back and pounded the fucking shit out of her until I blew deep in her pussy. Pulled out and watched all the cum drain out of her pussy. Got cleaned up and went back to the room. She wanted another round, but I was wiped. Thank God I don't live near Orlando, I would be broke. Hat's off to my Central Florida brothers, you don't know how good you have it!
    Should I call ahead or just walk-in?

  9. #54243
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1233
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragyn  [View Original Post]
    Is this spa located in Orlando? Making a trip to MCO and was wondering if they do walk ins?
    Meiji not a spa, do a search on this thread 'meiji' all kinds of info.

  10. #54242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1233
    Quote Originally Posted by DustyOldFart  [View Original Post]
    I'm more of a LMP but usually see AMPs during the holidays like Thanksgiving and Easter when things are historically more quiet for obvious reasons. What's the the damage these days? I usually just hang them $$ or $$. 2 and just go about our business.
    orchid and/or tokyo(crystal) connected spas going rate supposably 240 all in for 60 min. 200 all in for 30 min.

    If as you say a historically slow day might get the hour and then some.

  11. #54241
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by WalNut420  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, will be in town for the first time coming up, thanks to you all for the ease of research here. Looking like VIP and Tokyo will be the choices, definitely want a taste of the shower experience.

    One question though, I prefer a finger over TUMA, but that seems to be the default offering every where. Should I say something ahead of time, or do they usually ask before? Not used to having the option, wouldn't know how to handle it, and those first time nerves are already going to be high.
    Don't stress, They're pros. Just politely say what you prefer when the moment comes.

  12. #54240
    Are there any good spots right now with girls who speak Greek? Have an itch for it.

    BTW 5 star east side, fantastic replacement for QQ. Been a few times since QQ closed, and have not been disappointed, other than neither girl will open their back door.

  13. #54239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 142
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRiderY  [View Original Post]
    I was in Orlando this week and stopped by Tokyo. Holy shit this place is better than NYC. I met Candy there. Nit skinny but not fat, great tits and ass. We went into the shower and she got naked and slid all over me for 10 minutes. Rolled me over and started with a great BBBJ and then jumped on and started grinding on my cock. My bare cock slipped into her pussy and she leaned over and asked if I wanted to fuck her raw. Holy shit yes! Just then two other smoking hot girls came in to wash their pussies and wanted to get into the action. I was playing with Grace's pussy while Candy rode my bare cock. She rode me like crazy then I bent her over and fucked her from the back while I held on to her huge tits. Then I rolled her over on the table and pinned her legs back and pounded the fucking shit out of her until I blew deep in her pussy. Pulled out and watched all the cum drain out of her pussy. Got cleaned up and went back to the room. She wanted another round, but I was wiped. Thank God I don't live near Orlando, I would be broke. Hat's off to my Central Florida brothers, you don't know how good you have it!
    Candy is excellent. Gives a good workout.

  14. #54238

    Meiji

    Quote Originally Posted by Dork01  [View Original Post]
    Accurate review, and she will be in town for a few more days. She is 24, petite, but has an ass that is nice and round, and very grab-able. Reminiscent of a Latina. Tiny hands, nice small natural breasts and soft skin. Decent English and no problem with changing positions, etc. Willing to please. Attached pic is actually her.
    Is this spa located in Orlando? Making a trip to MCO and was wondering if they do walk ins?

  15. #54237

    Sisi & Yuki *Metrowest area* limited 4 hands 30 min $$

    Both have been reviewed in this forum before, but it's setup more like the Korean apartment girls on the west coast than the standard AMP. Looks like is a rental in a working class neighborhood where everyone minds their own business. My appointment was for 4 pm but I arrived into town a few hours early and they were able to see me right away.

    Sisi met me at the door and led me into a room. On the way over she introduced me to Yuki who ended up being the main provider. Sisi asked what I wanted and I asked for 30 minutes and handed over what I expected to pay without being told the amount based on my standard donation for an AMP. Sisi helped me get undressed and guided me to the bed that had an aftermarket massage table attachment. Yuki started on a very thorough massage which alone was worth the cost of admission. While she was working on my back, Sisi massaged my legs. She proceeded with a catbath as she worked her way up and then reached under to massage my member while TUMA. I was in such bliss that I lost track of time, but either someone came to the door or the phone rang and Sisi left Yuki continued with a very good massage. She then switched to a sensual light touch and teased me all over, with lots of licking and more TUMA. She asked me to flip over and then sanitized my member before giving me one of the best BBBJCIM I have ever had. I can be a tough nut to crack and there have been times when I leave a session with blue balls, but Yuki had an amazing mouth and worked on my member while she stroked on my balls and sucked every drop out of me. She is 24, from Shanghai and speaks limited English but she used a translator app to get by. I would guess her to be a natural 34 C with pencil eraser nips. Very sweet girl and typical of what you find at a standard AMP. Since I'm sure Uncle LEO views this site I won't post their contact info but contributing seniors can DM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape