Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54214
    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    Kelly at Orchid (M&Y) on Oakridge.
    Tiffany at 5 Star on East Colonial.
    Is this the correct address for 5 Star? 13781 E Colonial Dr STE E, Orlando, FL 32826 5 star and Wellness show up in Google search.

  2. #54213

    Look Harder

    Quote Originally Posted by Dork01  [View Original Post]
    I just checked. There's no agency review thread. Can you be more specific? There are many threads, but none titled agency review. Thanks.
    Technically, it's a Member-Created BLOG, which are all listed below the ADMIN created THREADS, but it's still there.

    CLICK HERE to go directly to the AGENCY DISCUSSION AND REVIEWS Blog, created on November 11th, 2025 (less than 2 weeks ago) by (barely) Senior Member DrTakeuchi, for the Orlando/Central Florida area.

  3. #54212

    Re: One week visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeStud  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys! In Orlando for a week in December. I've been plenty of times in the past.

    For the pros out there who are the best Rim Job girls / spas currently?? Not going to lie it's an absolute favorite of mine.

    Thanks in advance!
    Kelly at Orchid (M&Y) on Oakridge.
    Tiffany at 5 Star on East Colonial.

  4. #54211
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeStud  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys! In Orlando for a week in December. I've been plenty of times in the past.

    For the pros out there who are the best Rim Job girls / spas currently?? Not going to lie it's an absolute favorite of mine.

    Thanks in advance!
    IMO angel at VIP.

  5. #54210

    One week visit.

    Hey guys! In Orlando for a week in December. I've been plenty of times in the past.

    For the pros out there who are the best Rim Job girls / spas currently?? Not going to lie it's an absolute favorite of mine.

    Thanks in advance!

  6. #54209
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    Crystal / tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys paying $$. 40 at Crystal?
    Yes, 240 gets ya a hour as long as the bell don't start ringing, or 200 for half. Been my experience a good time to visit is totally unpredictable, except super bowl Sunday, thanksgiving, Christmas, ect. ect. personally never been on those days but I've been at it for over a decade maybe two, and reading the reviews of others.

    and recently we had the Meiji option introduced, a agency with usually young japanese girls, not much price difference for uninterrupted service with a lineup that constantly changes. you can search this thread 'Meiji' for many reviews

  7. #54208
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    I always just walk in, luck of the draw. If you call and set an appointment with somebody you want to see don't expect her to turn down a customer because she's waiting on you.
    Are you guys paying $$. 40 at Crystal?

  8. #54207

    No agency review thread

    I just checked. There's no agency review thread. Can you be more specific? There are many threads, but none titled agency review. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Putzy  [View Original Post]
    There's a separate thread for agency reviews now, so Meiji discussion should be there, not here, since it is not an AMP.

  9. #54206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435
    Agreed, but they don't belong here. Now that there is a thread for agencies, that is where all new discussions should happen IMO. And incall agency and an AMP function entirely differently. AMPs are walk in only (ya ya you can book an appointment but they never honour them), whereas agencies require appointments and providing some form of I'd when booking.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    There's over 100 solid reviews here compared to a handful elsewhere.

    just saying...

  10. #54205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    Meiji

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilChil  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering, I understand the Meiji house model is not AMP, I've only gone once, but it seems like the audience is same.

    But, if there are other house systems available I'm interested in hearing about it.
    Meiji is a great option, sometimes if I got rushed because of crowds and shorted on time, or tired of interruptions I'll check out the Meiji site.

    The girls are constantly changing and you get that non-rushed, uninterrupted, non shorted time for about the same $$ with one of those honeys.

  11. #54204
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    Meiji

    Quote Originally Posted by Putzy  [View Original Post]
    There's a separate thread for agency reviews now, so Meiji discussion should be there, not here, since it is not an AMP.
    There's over 100 solid reviews here compared to a handful elsewhere.

    just saying...

  12. #54203

    Is that an opinion or a rule?

    Just wondering, I understand the Meiji house model is not AMP, I've only gone once, but it seems like the audience is same.

    But, if there are other house systems available I'm interested in hearing about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Putzy  [View Original Post]
    There's a separate thread for agency reviews now, so Meiji discussion should be there, not here, since it is not an AMP.

  13. #54202
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobbler  [View Original Post]
    About two weeks ago I had a great time with Nina at Jiu Jiu but let me tell you she had gone from great to worse.

    All the sudden she's like the others I thought she was different and even mentioned that but I think was just because she wanted the review so bad because business were bad but now is totally a dead fish that I walked away first five minutes attitude horrible and I don't take that bs from any of them.

    So fellow mongers Jiu Jiu had become another mediocre service from both Nina and Angel don't waste you money.

    Any recommendations?
    different huh🤣 u got played

    guess the power of good reviews wore them out🤣

    butterfly, five star, orchid, tokyo, VIP, dream,

    No particular order... I'm sure I missed a few

  14. #54201

    Nina at Jiu Jiu update and is not good be careful

    About two weeks ago I had a great time with Nina at Jiu Jiu but let me tell you she had gone from great to worse.

    All the sudden she's like the others I thought she was different and even mentioned that but I think was just because she wanted the review so bad because business were bad but now is totally a dead fish that I walked away first five minutes attitude horrible and I don't take that bs from any of them.

    So fellow mongers Jiu Jiu had become another mediocre service from both Nina and Angel don't waste you money.

    Any recommendations?

  15. #54200
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    I always just walk in, luck of the draw. If you call and set an appointment with somebody you want to see don't expect her to turn down a customer because she's waiting on you.
    And if there is something specific you want, drop a subtle hint to the greeter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape