Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 1712 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 1078 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 25677
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24522
    Quote Originally Posted by Nvg21  [View Original Post]
    If they don't post the donation, how do you safely ask?
    I don't. I wait until we're face to face. If she never brings it up in text, odds are she doesn't have a badge because she'd want that evidence. It makes me more confident if I don't know her.

  2. #24521

    Fairborn

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty8889  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any good recommendations for Fairborn area lately?
    Megan Love, big tittied redhead. She's from Springfield but when she advertises she likes to get motels in Fairborn.

  3. #24520

    Fairborn

    Anyone have any good recommendations for Fairborn area lately?

  4. #24519
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    You'd be better just not seeing them and watching porn. You'll save yourself some money and keep your dignity.
    Thanks for the heads-up.

  5. #24518
    You'd be better just not seeing them and watching porn. You'll save yourself some money and keep your dignity.

    Quote Originally Posted by SwallowMyNut  [View Original Post]

  6. #24517
    Not a clue, and that's wild considering they only have one pic and are showing you absolutely fucking nothing with those kinda prices! She even says "No free photos" meaning even if you try to book she still won't show you anything til you show up! Fucking ridiculous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]

  7. #24516

    Traveling from Michigan


  8. #24515

    Mystery Woman


  9. #24514
    1000% this. When I come in, the first thing I ask is to use their bathroom to wash my hands. If they say no, I dip instantly no matter what. Private homes are the worst and the best at the same time. So many places a second person could be unlike a hotel room. I probably go a step into paranoia-ville, but once I know where I'm going (what door on a house, what room number) I'll delete my texting app off the phone too just to make it extra hard to trace anything back around to me. I know nowadays they could get around that probably, but anything to make it harder and create more barriers to pinning me down.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneMan  [View Original Post]
    Just like that. "What kind of donation would you like for your time" when you meet up, trust your spidey senses. If its a hotel and there is an adjoining room door, I leave. Stings usually involve LEO in the adjacent room so they have quick access in case something goes south. Ask if you can use the restroom. If they say know, there is a chance there is someone in there waiting to jump out (usually after your undressed because it makes you an easier target.) Private residences are hit or miss. Jusy trust your gut. This hobby has its risks. But I generally have been safe.

  10. #24513
    Quote Originally Posted by Nvg21  [View Original Post]
    If they don't post the donation, how do you safely ask?
    Just like that. "What kind of donation would you like for your time" when you meet up, trust your spidey senses. If its a hotel and there is an adjoining room door, I leave. Stings usually involve LEO in the adjacent room so they have quick access in case something goes south. Ask if you can use the restroom. If they say know, there is a chance there is someone in there waiting to jump out (usually after your undressed because it makes you an easier target.) Private residences are hit or miss. Jusy trust your gut. This hobby has its risks. But I generally have been safe.

  11. #24512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 981

    Questions

    The first thing I do is ask if they are comfortable answering questions via text. Sometimes they'll send a canned donation text or say sure or yes. If they just respond positively then I'll ask about donations but I never use the word "rates. " This is what works for me about 90% of the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nvg21  [View Original Post]
    If they don't post the donation, how do you safely ask?

  12. #24511

    How to ask

    Exactly, you are paying women for their time, not to do something that would be illegal to pay them for. Ask them how much for their time, how much for 30 minutes of their time, how much for an hour of their time. Anything you two do during that time is strictly between two consenting adults.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Technically, IMHO, as long as you arent explicit in text if it were a sting or whatever its pretty hard to use it. So, I generally go with a generic question or one that's adjacent.

    "What's your rate?

    "Whats your donation?

    "How much for your time?

    Simple and nothing soliciting about the question itself. I could be offered base but that's my commonsense approach.

  13. #24510
    Technically, IMHO, as long as you arent explicit in text if it were a sting or whatever its pretty hard to use it. So, I generally go with a generic question or one that's adjacent.

    "What's your rate?

    "Whats your donation?

    "How much for your time?

    Simple and nothing soliciting about the question itself. I could be offered base but that's my commonsense approach.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nvg21  [View Original Post]
    If they don't post the donation, how do you safely ask?

  14. #24509

    Pepper / Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike324  [View Original Post]
    Saw Pepper a while back before I went away for work, after finding a few reviews on here. Had a great 3 hr session. The full bar, excellent vibe and her living area just added to it. Never posted a review because she deleted all her ads everywhere and phone seems to be disabled. Figured she was taking a break but it's been a while now. Is there anyone who's seen her or Bree, who know what the situation is? If she quit or if she moved again? A PM or something would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Bree had an ad up on the 18th in the Lima area. I haven't seen an ad from Pepper in quite a while.

  15. #24508

    Pepper / Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike324  [View Original Post]
    Saw Pepper a while back before I went away for work, after finding a few reviews on here. Had a great 3 hr session. The full bar, excellent vibe and her living area just added to it. Never posted a review because she deleted all her ads everywhere and phone seems to be disabled. Figured she was taking a break but it's been a while now. Is there anyone who's seen her or Bree, who know what the situation is? If she quit or if she moved again? A PM or something would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Bree had an ad up on the 18th in the Lima area. I haven't seen an ad from Pepper in quite a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape