Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 25676
-
11-26-25 17:39 #24521Senior Member

Posts: 422Fairborn
Megan Love, big tittied redhead. She's from Springfield but when she advertises she likes to get motels in Fairborn.
Originally Posted by Shorty8889
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 15:49 #24520Senior Member

Posts: 150Fairborn
Anyone have any good recommendations for Fairborn area lately?
-
11-26-25 10:07 #24519Regular Member

Posts: 23Thanks for the heads-up.
Originally Posted by Westy0311
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 05:08 #24518Senior Member

Posts: 1065You'd be better just not seeing them and watching porn. You'll save yourself some money and keep your dignity.
Originally Posted by SwallowMyNut
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 19:51 #24517Senior Member

Posts: 152Not a clue, and that's wild considering they only have one pic and are showing you absolutely fucking nothing with those kinda prices! She even says "No free photos" meaning even if you try to book she still won't show you anything til you show up! Fucking ridiculous.
Originally Posted by Westy0311
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 19:50 #24516Regular Member

Posts: 23Traveling from Michigan
Traveling from Michigan, anyone know if these 2 are legit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/402763066691
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/169102623117
-
11-25-25 17:01 #24515Senior Member

Posts: 1065Mystery Woman
Does anyone know who this is?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/159688267320
-
11-24-25 20:27 #24514Senior Member

Posts: 1521000% this. When I come in, the first thing I ask is to use their bathroom to wash my hands. If they say no, I dip instantly no matter what. Private homes are the worst and the best at the same time. So many places a second person could be unlike a hotel room. I probably go a step into paranoia-ville, but once I know where I'm going (what door on a house, what room number) I'll delete my texting app off the phone too just to make it extra hard to trace anything back around to me. I know nowadays they could get around that probably, but anything to make it harder and create more barriers to pinning me down.
Originally Posted by OneMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 12:31 #24513Senior Member

Posts: 189Just like that. "What kind of donation would you like for your time" when you meet up, trust your spidey senses. If its a hotel and there is an adjoining room door, I leave. Stings usually involve LEO in the adjacent room so they have quick access in case something goes south. Ask if you can use the restroom. If they say know, there is a chance there is someone in there waiting to jump out (usually after your undressed because it makes you an easier target.) Private residences are hit or miss. Jusy trust your gut. This hobby has its risks. But I generally have been safe.
Originally Posted by Nvg21
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 10:11 #24512Senior Member

Posts: 981Questions
The first thing I do is ask if they are comfortable answering questions via text. Sometimes they'll send a canned donation text or say sure or yes. If they just respond positively then I'll ask about donations but I never use the word "rates. " This is what works for me about 90% of the time.
Originally Posted by Nvg21
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 10:05 #24511Senior Member

Posts: 331How to ask
Exactly, you are paying women for their time, not to do something that would be illegal to pay them for. Ask them how much for their time, how much for 30 minutes of their time, how much for an hour of their time. Anything you two do during that time is strictly between two consenting adults.
Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 09:28 #24510Senior Member

Posts: 152Technically, IMHO, as long as you arent explicit in text if it were a sting or whatever its pretty hard to use it. So, I generally go with a generic question or one that's adjacent.
"What's your rate?
"Whats your donation?
"How much for your time?
Simple and nothing soliciting about the question itself. I could be offered base but that's my commonsense approach.
Originally Posted by Nvg21
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 21:50 #24509Senior Member

Posts: 189Pepper / Bree
Bree had an ad up on the 18th in the Lima area. I haven't seen an ad from Pepper in quite a while.
Originally Posted by Mike324
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 20:42 #24508Senior Member

Posts: 189Pepper / Bree
Bree had an ad up on the 18th in the Lima area. I haven't seen an ad from Pepper in quite a while.
Originally Posted by Mike324
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 16:15 #24507Regular Member

Posts: 15Question
If they don't post the donation, how do you safely ask?








Reply With Quote





