Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 183 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 2740
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2230

    Update on Potpies?

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyOldFart  [View Original Post]
    We've been chatting and have something on the book for next week. I'll reorder back.
    Curious if the session happened yet. And if so, how did it go?

  2. #2229
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheGoInMco  [View Original Post]
    Taylor has posted on Craigslist again recently if anyone wants to give her a try. https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...888071912.html - if you book her for a cuddle she will tell you directly no sex. But I am pretty sure BBFS is on the table for those interested (I have not tried) once she knows you. I'm still having occasional fun with her and unfortunately recently her hotel room has started to smell pretty bad like dog and dog pee (she has two small ones). She still seems to smell OK (although not shower fresh) but the place smelling like dog pee is a mood killer for sure.
    Taylor has moved from a hotel near JYP and Central Florida to a converted garage room in an airb&b in the same general area. Don't love the new set up since it seems a bit sketchy even though the neighborhood is very safe. Place still smells like dog piss. She's still fun but has been more of a clock watcher than ever the past few visits.

  3. #2228

    SnugglyKay

    Set up a meeting for Thursday morning. She is on USASG so it was easy to set up. It was a good session that started with a BBBJ and she showed a lot of attention to the boys. Kay then moved to the riding position which was great. She did not offer BB and I did not request it.

    Stay Safe,

    TM.

  4. #2227
    Quote Originally Posted by JokerMan11  [View Original Post]
    Had a really nice session with her. Lives in a nice apt complex. She will ask you to park in the front entrance and she will pick you up and drive over to her place. Brief intro at her couch with deep breathing excercises. Then off to her room. If you have game, and smell good and some charm you will have fun. Maybe after 30 min of cuddling and touching we started to touch all over the place. Here is a tip. Always ask if its ok if you touch her at certain places. She took off her shirt and her breasts looks great. I massage and sucked on them. Then I started to make my hands towards her V. She let me play with and she got wet then allowed FIV, again asked first. She ended with a very nice L1. I tried to last longer and see if I can get an L2 but I couldn't last. YMMV depending on your game. PM if you need more info.
    Seems cool. Are her pics accurate?

  5. #2226

    StarLuah

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    Does she require a tip?
    It was never discussed, however I did tip because she was so nice to me in a fun way. Don't push it with her. Her room is small and the bed which is a twin size is on the floor.

    Have fun!

  6. #2225

    Starlush

    Quote Originally Posted by SH8407  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    Anyone seen starlush? If yes can you DM your experience. Thanks.
    So no link dude?

  7. #2224

    Starlush

    Does she require a tip?

    Quote Originally Posted by JokerMan11  [View Original Post]
    Fellow gents, you are correct that's not her, probably hiding her anonymity. I can tell you this, she is a cute lady. Really easy on the eyes. When you walk inside her home, her living room is covered with cool wall blankets. Her cuddle room is full of cool lights and nice ambience. Well. I know you guys just want to know if there's extra, answer, yes there is. Again, be nice. If you have game. You'll have fun. Shower guys, always ask for permission. Sweet talks. She was wearing nice short shorts with a tank top. Beautiful perky breasts. Nice long L1 with coconut oil. FIV and Daty. Hit me up if need more info. YMMV. Stay safe gents.

    Joker.

  8. #2223
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMongers  [View Original Post]
    I saw your dm but I will reply on here. She's a very different woman. Definitely not as good looking and a lot bigger. I think she's one of the other users on the site but I forgot the name. Gave me a weird vibe so I left the hotel room we were supposed to meet. Nothing like the pictures. Much older and don't get me wrong I love thick women but a lot chunkier than the pics.
    I appreciate the intel and the heads up!

  9. #2222
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    Praline is banned. Did you get her number? Can you share?
    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/praline/

    She's still available here.

  10. #2221

    Praline

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    Praline is banned. Did you get her number? Can you share?
    Praline was fun, her profile look so innocent. Saw her on I drive budget hotel. I new she was fun when she wore a skirt with no unddies. She is a BBW, well maybe small, she is not tall, maybe around 5 ft. Small chit chat. After about 10 minutes I started feeling her breasts, she grabbed me right away, started L1. She got wet pretty fast. She wanted to me to hug her from behind. So my shlong started to rub around her ass. I whispered to her, is it ok to rub it next to her wet twat. She said sure, Now I know you mongers did BBFS. She didn't care either if I did BB however I figured she did that with many guys. Of course I had my own cover. Regular mish, filled the bag. Good times. She said next time, she wanted to do L2. Then I woke up.

    Joker.

  11. #2220

    Praline Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by Vjimbo  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her, lvl3 no cover, and no upcharge. Just be prepared to need a shower after, she'd piss all over me and her bed multiple times when she got hers.
    Praline is banned. Did you get her number? Can you share?

  12. #2219

    Starlush

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyOldFart  [View Original Post]
    Full transparency, those photos on her profile aren't accurate. I believe it's AI.
    Fellow gents, you are correct that's not her, probably hiding her anonymity. I can tell you this, she is a cute lady. Really easy on the eyes. When you walk inside her home, her living room is covered with cool wall blankets. Her cuddle room is full of cool lights and nice ambience. Well. I know you guys just want to know if there's extra, answer, yes there is. Again, be nice. If you have game. You'll have fun. Shower guys, always ask for permission. Sweet talks. She was wearing nice short shorts with a tank top. Beautiful perky breasts. Nice long L1 with coconut oil. FIV and Daty. Hit me up if need more info. YMMV. Stay safe gents.

    Joker.

  13. #2218

    Re: Praline

    Quote Originally Posted by SH8407  [View Original Post]
    Any intel or details on Praline?
    I've seen her, lvl3 no cover, and no upcharge. Just be prepared to need a shower after, she'd piss all over me and her bed multiple times when she got hers.

  14. #2217

    Starlush

    Quote Originally Posted by SH8407  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    Anyone seen starlush? If yes can you DM your experience. Thanks.
    Full transparency, those photos on her profile aren't accurate. I believe it's AI.

  15. #2216
    Quote Originally Posted by SH8407  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    Anyone seen starlush? If yes can you DM your experience. Thanks.
    I haven't seen her personally but my suspicions say that a little more than cuddling is going on considering that her karma is going up daily.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape