Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 183 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 2740
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2215

    Very Platonic Cuddle

    Quote Originally Posted by SH8407  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    Anyone seen starlush? If yes can you DM your experience. Thanks.
    Good Energy b it don't believe more is on the menu, I wasn't very direct, kinda just riding the waves but didn't pick up cues to think more could come.

  2. #2214
    Quote Originally Posted by SH8407  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    Anyone seen starlush? If yes can you DM your experience. Thanks.
    I would also be interested in details about her, either here or DM.

  3. #2213

    Starlush

    Hello.

    Anyone seen starlush? If yes can you DM your experience. Thanks.

  4. #2212

    Do you mind helpin

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheGoInMco  [View Original Post]
    For some strange reason I was searching outside of my normal radius a while back for cuddlers who could host and I stumbled upon Carrie--Heaven--38 (remove dashes). She hadn't been on in a while at the time but I decided to message not expecting a response and I got one almost immediately. She moved to text very quickly (probably too quickly if she wants to avoid getting banned) and was available with very little notice. Within the first two messages she offered a "normal cuddle" for her rate of $80 or "a little bit more" for $120. I guess I was thinking with my little head and decided to take the drive all the way up there.

    She's a true larger BBW that is very short. She lives in a trailer in a somewhat rural area near the villages that is pretty run down, but seems to be safe and there is some attempt at keeping it clean. She is sweet and friendly and even though she was tired from her day job, she clearly was trying to be a good host.

    Negatives. She's a heavy cig smoker. Be prepared for your clothes to smell even though she wasn't actively smoking when I was there. She's a pretty hard 40 and the whole experience of doing a cuddle in a trailer in a very rural area was. Interesting..
    Provide a link please you tell up about her but no link bro.

  5. #2211

    Carrie

    I saw her and had a nice time. I don't have much to add as these other reports are very accurate. She will text off of the CC site which works nice if you don't log into CC that often. She wore a lingerie top. She laid on my chest and did some light scratching all over my body. Yes, all over in case you were wondering. Things escalated from there and was a very nice session. As mentioned, it's a rough looking trailer, she smokes and there was someone on the couch when I was there but it's a safe location and you'll likely have a very nice session.

    Quote Originally Posted by RTemp73  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Carrie twice. She is alot of fun.

    She really gets into it and truly enjoys everything. My biggest concern is with her trailer. It is in pretty rough shape. Both times I have seen her, she had some people sleeping on her couches in the living room. So for that reason, I haven't been back.

  6. #2210

    Littlepotpie

    Quote Originally Posted by MuttThing  [View Original Post]
    Interested. I means who doesn't like a little' pot pie?!

    Anyone taken the tour yet?
    We've been chatting and have something on the book for next week. I'll reorder back.

  7. #2209

    Potpies

    Interested. I means who doesn't like a little' pot pie?!

    Anyone taken the tour yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by MackHunter2282  [View Original Post]

  8. #2208

    Holdyouclose88

    Quote Originally Posted by Zooman  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any feedback on HoldYouClose88?
    Had a really nice session with her. Lives in a nice apt complex. She will ask you to park in the front entrance and she will pick you up and drive over to her place. Brief intro at her couch with deep breathing excercises. Then off to her room. If you have game, and smell good and some charm you will have fun. Maybe after 30 min of cuddling and touching we started to touch all over the place. Here is a tip. Always ask if its ok if you touch her at certain places. She took off her shirt and her breasts looks great. I massage and sucked on them. Then I started to make my hands towards her V. She let me play with and she got wet then allowed FIV, again asked first. She ended with a very nice L1. I tried to last longer and see if I can get an L2 but I couldn't last. YMMV depending on your game. PM if you need more info.

  9. #2207
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHagar  [View Original Post]
    She's currently in Palm Beach County and I've been in comms with her. Can you elaborate? Feel free to PM me if that's better.
    I saw your dm but I will reply on here. She's a very different woman. Definitely not as good looking and a lot bigger. I think she's one of the other users on the site but I forgot the name. Gave me a weird vibe so I left the hotel room we were supposed to meet. Nothing like the pictures. Much older and don't get me wrong I love thick women but a lot chunkier than the pics.

  10. #2206

    Sadly yes

    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    The AI bots are turned on to catch anything that looks like sex selling, anything. Therefore you get banned.

    A terrible business model I must say.
    Yep sucks!

  11. #2205
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMongers  [View Original Post]
    Got catfished by this one by another user on the site that already has a bad rep. I can't bother to say the name because they change their profile frequently. Do not visit.
    She's currently in Palm Beach County and I've been in comms with her. Can you elaborate? Feel free to PM me if that's better.

  12. #2204

    Anrimari?

    Anyone see her? DM.

  13. #2203
    Even though she is on one of the seeking sites.

    She is platonic when it comes to cuddling.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zooman  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any feedback on HoldYouClose88?
    .

  14. #2202

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmJustMe21  [View Original Post]
    Did you schedule a session with her? I am setting up a session for December. If anyone knows if she has extra please let me know.
    I haven't scheduled anything yet with her, but I am in talks with her to schedule something, TOFTT, will try and hoping for some extras.

  15. #2201
    Quote Originally Posted by ReviewDork  [View Original Post]
    Was there an extra fee for the L2?
    It was offered but I didn't take her up on it. But there was no extra cost mentioned. As mentioned she seems very YMMV so possible it will not be offered each time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape