Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 2740
-
11-23-25 12:58 #2230Senior Member

Posts: 29Update on Potpies?
Curious if the session happened yet. And if so, how did it go?
Originally Posted by DustyOldFart
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 18:51 #2229Senior Member

Posts: 108Taylor has moved from a hotel near JYP and Central Florida to a converted garage room in an airb&b in the same general area. Don't love the new set up since it seems a bit sketchy even though the neighborhood is very safe. Place still smells like dog piss. She's still fun but has been more of a clock watcher than ever the past few visits.
Originally Posted by OnTheGoInMco
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 23:46 #2228Senior Member

Posts: 220SnugglyKay
Set up a meeting for Thursday morning. She is on USASG so it was easy to set up. It was a good session that started with a BBBJ and she showed a lot of attention to the boys. Kay then moved to the riding position which was great. She did not offer BB and I did not request it.
Stay Safe,
TM.
-
11-21-25 17:30 #2227Senior Member

Posts: 135Seems cool. Are her pics accurate?
Originally Posted by JokerMan11
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 22:08 #2226Regular Member

Posts: 12StarLuah
It was never discussed, however I did tip because she was so nice to me in a fun way. Don't push it with her. Her room is small and the bed which is a twin size is on the floor.
Originally Posted by Bugs2112
[View Original Post]
Have fun!
-
11-20-25 20:46 #2225Senior Member

Posts: 67Starlush
So no link dude?
Originally Posted by SH8407
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 17:48 #2224Senior Member

Posts: 192Starlush
Does she require a tip?
Originally Posted by JokerMan11
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 22:41 #2223Senior Member

Posts: 66I appreciate the intel and the heads up!
Originally Posted by YoungMongers
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 22:19 #2222Regular Member

Posts: 8https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/praline/
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
She's still available here.
-
11-19-25 21:25 #2221Regular Member

Posts: 12Praline
Praline was fun, her profile look so innocent. Saw her on I drive budget hotel. I new she was fun when she wore a skirt with no unddies. She is a BBW, well maybe small, she is not tall, maybe around 5 ft. Small chit chat. After about 10 minutes I started feeling her breasts, she grabbed me right away, started L1. She got wet pretty fast. She wanted to me to hug her from behind. So my shlong started to rub around her ass. I whispered to her, is it ok to rub it next to her wet twat. She said sure, Now I know you mongers did BBFS. She didn't care either if I did BB however I figured she did that with many guys. Of course I had my own cover. Regular mish, filled the bag. Good times. She said next time, she wanted to do L2. Then I woke up.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
Joker.
-
11-19-25 19:49 #2220Senior Member

Posts: 436Praline Banned
Praline is banned. Did you get her number? Can you share?
Originally Posted by Vjimbo
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 18:26 #2219Regular Member

Posts: 12Starlush
Fellow gents, you are correct that's not her, probably hiding her anonymity. I can tell you this, she is a cute lady. Really easy on the eyes. When you walk inside her home, her living room is covered with cool wall blankets. Her cuddle room is full of cool lights and nice ambience. Well. I know you guys just want to know if there's extra, answer, yes there is. Again, be nice. If you have game. You'll have fun. Shower guys, always ask for permission. Sweet talks. She was wearing nice short shorts with a tank top. Beautiful perky breasts. Nice long L1 with coconut oil. FIV and Daty. Hit me up if need more info. YMMV. Stay safe gents.
Originally Posted by DustyOldFart
[View Original Post]
Joker.
-
11-19-25 17:57 #2218Regular Member

Posts: 8Re: Praline
I've seen her, lvl3 no cover, and no upcharge. Just be prepared to need a shower after, she'd piss all over me and her bed multiple times when she got hers.
Originally Posted by SH8407
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 14:07 #2217Senior Member

Posts: 70Starlush
Full transparency, those photos on her profile aren't accurate. I believe it's AI.
Originally Posted by SH8407
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 09:30 #2216Senior Member

Posts: 228I haven't seen her personally but my suspicions say that a little more than cuddling is going on considering that her karma is going up daily.
Originally Posted by SH8407
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





