Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 506 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 7577
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7097

    Jade / erin

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiisk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Jade? Any positive reviews here please?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...896390226.html
    The photo is the same as a woman I saw named Erin, they seem to change their names often, came to my house, very attractive 2 roses for a massage and a price list for any extras. I won't repeat because of the up charges on a already expensive massage.

  2. #7096

    Reply

    Click on REPLY upper left corner and it will reveal the #.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother, I click on link and she says text but how do I find her number on that ad. Ain't been on CL in many years.

    Sox.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CL.jpg‎  

  3. #7095

    Chris

    Hey brother, I click on link and she says text but how do I find her number on that ad. Ain't been on CL in many years.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyOldFart  [View Original Post]
    She's also on the cuddle sites. She has one helluva tease and finish. Very sensual.

  4. #7094

    Ana

    Had a few days to myself and texted her for a manscaping appointment. Good comms, setup appointment. Kinda confusing how the layout of the buildings are, but found her door, climbed stairs and she has everything set up in her living room. Told me to strip from the waist down and she was very professional about it. We chit chatted for a bit about everyday things, she seems kinda shy / laidback. She is Dominican, tall, great ass on her. While she was waxing me, I reached out and gently caressed her ass and she stopped working, looked me in the eye and just shook her head no. I retracted my hand like a little kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I asked if I could leave happy and she said nothing sexual will happen. She was polite about it. $65 for the waxing and I gave a $20 for a tip. I may go back for a massage and see what happens.

    CC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazint06  [View Original Post]
    I tried Ana for manscaping services. She was pretty quick but good overall shave. But was not able to leave happy. Has anyone else tried her? She posts alot on CL but never shows any face pics.

    She has a nice body and very fit but dresses too professional in my opinion. Just sharing my feedback and see if anyone else has tried her? She is in Hunter's Creek area. See link below:

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...893430743.html

  5. #7093

    Lili

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestodream14  [View Original Post]
    In this dream was sweet and nice no rush and we laughed a lot told me to bring more Mario coins Gave small preview.
    There are two Lilis on Orlando Craigslist, Conway and Winter Garden. Which are you talking about? Thanks.

  6. #7092
    Quote Originally Posted by MolonLabe87  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to see her twice. Both times Coms were horrible and was unable to get an appointment.

    quoted $180 for the hr
    located on fern creek near Michigan.

    Sent me another photo without me asking. Could be a very fun time if she didn't flake.
    Weird she quoted me $160. Her texts do seem either translated or fake idk. And comms are shit for me too. Idk something feels off to me.

  7. #7091

    Jade

    Anyone tried Jade? Any positive reviews here please?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...896390226.html

  8. #7090

    Cris

    Quote Originally Posted by RonRonFlorida  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad and she has been reviewed just curious as to what her menu and prices are. TIA.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...893606425.html
    She's also on the cuddle sites. She has one helluva tease and finish. Very sensual.

  9. #7089

    AMP on 434 Longwood

    Quote Originally Posted by MSheeran  [View Original Post]
    Correct on the math. She wears the extra pounds well, but her belly is a little big. I would guess 5'4" and 150 ish.
    So that means an L3 upgrade is just $10 more than her weight, right? I've been looking for that very same deal on a spinner, but I haven't had any luck.

  10. #7088
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky1234  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to see her twice. Both times Coms were horrible and was unable to get an appointment.

    quoted $180 for the hr
    located on fern creek near Michigan.

    Sent me another photo without me asking. Could be a very fun time if she didn't flake.

  11. #7087
    Quote Originally Posted by RonRonFlorida  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad and she has been reviewed just curious as to what her menu and prices are. TIA.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...893606425.html
    Massage menu is limited (L1) until she knows you much, much better. But it's a Hell of an L1. She knows what she's doing. She used to have a tantra option. YMMV. She's typically very responsive via text.

  12. #7086

  13. #7085

    Lili

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Pics are legit and body is banging. Unfortunately she rushes and has an attitude. Also had a slight hygiene issue on my visit.
    In this dream was sweet and nice no rush and we laughed a lot told me to bring more Mario coins Gave small preview.

  14. #7084

    Damage and menu for Cris?

    I've seen her ad and she has been reviewed just curious as to what her menu and prices are. TIA.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...893606425.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0673.jpg‎  

  15. #7083

    Ana-CL ad

    I tried Ana for manscaping services. She was pretty quick but good overall shave. But was not able to leave happy. Has anyone else tried her? She posts alot on CL but never shows any face pics.

    She has a nice body and very fit but dresses too professional in my opinion. Just sharing my feedback and see if anyone else has tried her? She is in Hunter's Creek area. See link below:

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...893430743.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape