Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 7577
-
11-23-25 09:31 #7097Senior Member

Posts: 84Jade / erin
The photo is the same as a woman I saw named Erin, they seem to change their names often, came to my house, very attractive 2 roses for a massage and a price list for any extras. I won't repeat because of the up charges on a already expensive massage.
Originally Posted by Skiisk
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 20:46 #7096Senior Member

Posts: 309Reply
Click on REPLY upper left corner and it will reveal the #.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 20:57 #7095Senior Member

Posts: 1039Chris
Hey brother, I click on link and she says text but how do I find her number on that ad. Ain't been on CL in many years.
Sox.
Originally Posted by DustyOldFart
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 10:46 #7094Senior Member

Posts: 172Ana
Had a few days to myself and texted her for a manscaping appointment. Good comms, setup appointment. Kinda confusing how the layout of the buildings are, but found her door, climbed stairs and she has everything set up in her living room. Told me to strip from the waist down and she was very professional about it. We chit chatted for a bit about everyday things, she seems kinda shy / laidback. She is Dominican, tall, great ass on her. While she was waxing me, I reached out and gently caressed her ass and she stopped working, looked me in the eye and just shook her head no. I retracted my hand like a little kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I asked if I could leave happy and she said nothing sexual will happen. She was polite about it. $65 for the waxing and I gave a $20 for a tip. I may go back for a massage and see what happens.
CC.
Originally Posted by Dazint06
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 10:15 #7093Senior Member

Posts: 176Lili
There are two Lilis on Orlando Craigslist, Conway and Winter Garden. Which are you talking about? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Lovestodream14
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 21:13 #7092Senior Member

Posts: 44Weird she quoted me $160. Her texts do seem either translated or fake idk. And comms are shit for me too. Idk something feels off to me.
Originally Posted by MolonLabe87
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 11:17 #7091Regular Member

Posts: 24Jade
Anyone tried Jade? Any positive reviews here please?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...896390226.html
-
11-16-25 20:59 #7090Senior Member

Posts: 69Cris
She's also on the cuddle sites. She has one helluva tease and finish. Very sensual.
Originally Posted by RonRonFlorida
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 09:23 #7089Senior Member

Posts: 176AMP on 434 Longwood
So that means an L3 upgrade is just $10 more than her weight, right? I've been looking for that very same deal on a spinner, but I haven't had any luck.
Originally Posted by MSheeran
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 09:00 #7088Senior Member

Posts: 65I've tried to see her twice. Both times Coms were horrible and was unable to get an appointment.
Originally Posted by Chunky1234
[View Original Post]
quoted $180 for the hr
located on fern creek near Michigan.
Sent me another photo without me asking. Could be a very fun time if she didn't flake.
-
11-12-25 08:58 #7087Senior Member

Posts: 165Massage menu is limited (L1) until she knows you much, much better. But it's a Hell of an L1. She knows what she's doing. She used to have a tantra option. YMMV. She's typically very responsive via text.
Originally Posted by RonRonFlorida
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 00:14 #7086Regular Member

Posts: 10Angie
Has anyone seen this one?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...892237539.html
-
11-06-25 20:22 #7085Senior Member

Posts: 39Lili
In this dream was sweet and nice no rush and we laughed a lot told me to bring more Mario coins Gave small preview.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 11:43 #7084Senior Member

Posts: 53Damage and menu for Cris?
I've seen her ad and she has been reviewed just curious as to what her menu and prices are. TIA.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...893606425.html
-
11-04-25 19:55 #7083Senior Member

Posts: 46Ana-CL ad
I tried Ana for manscaping services. She was pretty quick but good overall shave. But was not able to leave happy. Has anyone else tried her? She posts alot on CL but never shows any face pics.
She has a nice body and very fit but dresses too professional in my opinion. Just sharing my feedback and see if anyone else has tried her? She is in Hunter's Creek area. See link below:
https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...893430743.html












Reply With Quote





