Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 10987
-
11-21-25 02:46 #10732Regular Member

Posts: 11LovelyLaila / Greenchanell
Anyone have experience with LovelyLaila / Greenchanell?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...h/Greenchanell
-
11-21-25 01:42 #10731Senior Member

Posts: 84Giana
Damn, that sucks. I messaged her in the evening and she responded quick. I was able to see her that night. Maybe the timing was off because she goes about her normal day from what I can tell.
Originally Posted by RyanKing
[View Original Post]
Do you have a private delights account?
I recommend trying again. Maybe try setting something up in the evening?
Good luck.
-
11-20-25 20:31 #10730Senior Member

Posts: 30Unfortunately we all have to sometimes TOFTT
Otherwise we never uncover those new diamonds in the rough. Or the bed. Or the shower.
Originally Posted by HapaBoii1234
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 19:51 #10729Senior Member

Posts: 30My experience working was less then good.
So based on all the rave reviews, I contacted her the day before I wanted to schedule an hour with her. After a little while she got back to me, and asked me to take a selfie in front of the Waik post office. I walked there in the rain, and sent it to her. She gave me her rates, I agreed, and we set a date for the next evening. I texted her a couple more times that evening, got responses, but the day of the date was complete radio silence. For someone who expresses a lot of concern about cancellations and no-shows, I expected at least a text saying sorry I can't make it.
Originally Posted by Baddaddy2021
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 17:34 #10728Senior Member

Posts: 1273She thinks that "girlfriend experience" means she yells at you for not making enough money and she expects you to take out the trash.
Originally Posted by DavidBla
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 16:48 #10727Senior Member

Posts: 193Sophia Liu
I contacted her before reading about her and wouldn't pull the trigger. She has no idea what GFE is and everything is done with a condom. For $8 bills, I would expect at least a BBBJ. She looks tempting but probably a dead fish w / GPS. Wouldn't doubt if she tries to upsell.
Originally Posted by RodFarva
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 15:19 #10726Senior Member

Posts: 323"Natalie"
Haven't seen her for years. Used to often, but once she went head first into escorting I stopped (saw her as a reasonably priced SB). I didn't think her performance was on the same level as what she was asking price wise, so I stopped. She is absolutely gorgeous and super chill. The deed just was meh though. Maybe she's just gotten better over time. Have fun.
Originally Posted by BallnChain808
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 14:31 #10725Senior Member

Posts: 37Thanks for taking one for the team. Sorry about your experience. I've had a similar experience except paid 6 roses for a chj. I don't see the girl online advertising anymore. If that girl I seen does I will keep you guys in the loop. After my experience in sticking to what I know unless good reviews come out. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by BigTruckEnergy
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 14:07 #10724Senior Member

Posts: 5120Thanks for the fast and useful report. I've also placed it in the Ripoff Reports thread.
Originally Posted by BigTruckEnergy
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 01:21 #10723Senior Member

Posts: 30Well I took one, and it was extremely disappointing!
Ok folks, let me warn everyone that Lexi Bomb head is a good con artist! She is much larger than the pictures, still attractive, but the difference between her pics and reality was my first red flag. Then was the way she pounced on the money and spirited it away. She says get comfortable, but she takes almost nothing off. And if you read her skip ad, you might think that so many of the services would be available. You would be wrong! For 400, all you get is a CBJ! "Full service is extra". I didn't even stay for her to finish me, I was so pissed off. So be warned, and find better escorts then Lexi!
Originally Posted by BigTruckEnergy
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 22:32 #10722Senior Member

Posts: 144Natalie
Agreed. "Natalie" is super chill. Or was a few years ago.
Saw her at her actual apartment in Waiks before she went to CC. Major bolt-ons but a real sweetheart. And damn good in the sheets.
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 21:06 #10721Senior Member

Posts: 30Has anyone tried Lexi Bomb Head?
Going to TOFTT tonight unless someone comes by with a warning.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/honol...h/766063138308
-
11-19-25 19:44 #10720Regular Member

Posts: 11GianaRosss
I tried messaging her, but she told me to message her day of to confirm and when I did, she pushed back to the next day. Seems kinda flaky and isn't really responding.
Originally Posted by Surfari
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 14:16 #10719Senior Member

Posts: 5120If this advertiser is genuine (I don't know), the "Erotic Fire Dance," supposedly a "seductive dance with real fire," might be something out of the ordinary for a change. Too expensive for me, though.
Originally Posted by DominantBerrie
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 19:25 #10718Regular Member

Posts: 22Sorry, I was referring to Giana.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






