Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 732 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 10978
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10723

    Well I took one, and it was extremely disappointing!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTruckEnergy  [View Original Post]
    Going to TOFTT tonight unless someone comes by with a warning.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/honol...h/766063138308
    Ok folks, let me warn everyone that Lexi Bomb head is a good con artist! She is much larger than the pictures, still attractive, but the difference between her pics and reality was my first red flag. Then was the way she pounced on the money and spirited it away. She says get comfortable, but she takes almost nothing off. And if you read her skip ad, you might think that so many of the services would be available. You would be wrong! For 400, all you get is a CBJ! "Full service is extra". I didn't even stay for her to finish me, I was so pissed off. So be warned, and find better escorts then Lexi!

  2. #10722

    Natalie

    Agreed. "Natalie" is super chill. Or was a few years ago.

    Saw her at her actual apartment in Waiks before she went to CC. Major bolt-ons but a real sweetheart. And damn good in the sheets.

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    Would definitely recommend Natalie if we're talking about the same Natalie. She's stunning. Definitely one of the hottest girls I've stuck my penis into.

    https://tryst.link/escort/natalieskyye

    She's also a cool chick and I never got the feeling she was trying to hustle me. Eve was coming off like she was hustling hard from the first DM.

  3. #10721

    Has anyone tried Lexi Bomb Head?

    Going to TOFTT tonight unless someone comes by with a warning.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/honol...h/766063138308

  4. #10720

    GianaRosss

    Quote Originally Posted by Surfari  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I was referring to Giana.
    I tried messaging her, but she told me to message her day of to confirm and when I did, she pushed back to the next day. Seems kinda flaky and isn't really responding.

  5. #10719
    Quote Originally Posted by DominantBerrie  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone has seen her? Seems to be massage only but appears legit and sane.

    https://tryst.link/massage/lovelyisabella

    Mahalo.
    If this advertiser is genuine (I don't know), the "Erotic Fire Dance," supposedly a "seductive dance with real fire," might be something out of the ordinary for a change. Too expensive for me, though.

  6. #10718
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    So that's what caused the traffic jam today, hundreds of mongers on the streets running to see Giana before she leaves! (smile).

    Seriously, though, it would be nice to include a direct link to her PrivateDelights info for those who may be interested.
    Sorry, I was referring to Giana.

  7. #10717

    Limited availabilty

    Looks like she has a short window of availability in the evenings only.

  8. #10716
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkman808  [View Original Post]
    I have first hand experience. Seen her twice. I paid 700 each time, 1 hour. Her place is private condo / office in town with public parking downstairs, easy town location.

    I don't know about her history, though her Tryst Link ad popped up for me just a few months ago. But my experience is, and she'll tell you, she's a single mom. So her schedule hinges on day care. So she sees customers afternoons only 12-4 on 4 days a week. No weekends. So for me, setting up a session was challenging.

    That said, IMHO she was one of the best experiences I've had in a long time. First, you have to love white women. Then you have to be willing to pay the going rate for these providers. If this isn't your game or price range, move on. She ain't for you.

    But for the rest of you, read on. We met at her place. Her ad said "massage" and that's what I expected. But I got the sense that more might be available. After a shower at her condo, I walked out wrapped in a towel and lay down on a massage table, She helped me remove my towel so I was naked, laying on my stomach. She was wearing a light weight jumper, separate top and bottom. And we began to chat. She is very warm and friendly, very chill vibe. Her room is relaxing and comfortable.

    She gave a soft sensual style back rub while we talked. I didn't see it, but at some point she got topless and when she asked me to rollover, I looked at her and got stiff instantly. She straddled me and continued rubbing me with oil and within a few minutes she was stroking my stiff cock and balls. Looking at her, listening to her talk, seeing her sexy face and smile, I was near losing it. But I wasn't ready. I asked her to get off me and she did. I stood up next to her and embraced her and that was it. She turned into a passionate animal and we were kissing DFK and arms wrapped around each other. I laid her down, pulled down her pants and began my turn on her. She was wet. Long story short, I was enjoying her shaved mound and she was holding my head there. With vocal pent up passion, she kept encouraging me and ultimately, our first session, she came (and squirted) at least twice. Maybe a third time. She clearly wanted to fuck, told me so, but forget to bring condoms. I didn't have any. So she insisted "next time".

    But at that moment she pushed me off and got down on her knees as I stood up and leaned back on the massage table. Then she started in on my dripping cock. She brought me off in her mouth and clearly enjoyed it as much as I did. With a big huge smile. No wincing or turning away. She let my cum drool out of her mouth onto her chest. Amazing.

    Our second session was virtually the same. But it started with me completely naked and we didn't waste much time with a massage. Pretty much both of us started out naked and we just lay on her massage table. This time I brought condoms and it did NOT take much to eventually end up fucking her as she clearly wanted to and enjoyed it. I have a hard time cumming with rubbers. So asked if I could finish with her sucking me off again. She jumped up and got on her knees with a big smile on her face. Within minutes she had me cumming again.

    I think she is actually better looking in real life. She is early 30's, definitely working the MILF vibe. Her body is tanned, fit, nice curves, beautiful clean skin, nice soft blonde hair, shaved, with nice bodacious boobs. She speaks softly, has a sensuous appeal to her. In my opinion, I personally get the sense she's a closet nymphomaniac. During our session she genuinely enjoys 'everything' we did and was vocal and very passionate.

    Good acting? Maybe, but honestly, I don't think so. She loves to fuck. But here's the good news and what makes her rate justified.

    SHE CAN SUCK COCK. Like a champ. She enjoys it. Don't have to ask. She insists and wants to do it. She's extremely good at it. Her ball and cock attention is porn star level and is probably one of the top oral experiences of my life. She'll even tell you she loves dick. Yes, there was CIM, no problem. It's her specific style. THAT is the end game, bringing you off in her mouth and she is very good at the build up.

    Even better, she has an OnlyFans account. So go see for yourself, don't believe me. Anal, CIM, COF, everything, BBFS on her videos. That is NOT to say (and I'm not telling you all) that she provides BBFS to customers. It's clear that in her videos that's what she does with a guy boy toy. But I know BBFS is NOT one the table for customers (I asked). So the evidence is there, nt just my review.

    Bad news. She's now pregnant. Bummer. She's still advertising and still working. So better see her while she still can. I saw her last early last month, wasn't showing and we fucked. I'm not sure how long that option will still be on the table. But if you want to experience some "amazing" oral skills, check her out now. I tried to see her agin the other day, but our schedules just blew up. My loss.

    I suspect her increase in prices is likely due to her popularity. It's the law of supply and demand. Word gets out on something that is good, everyone wants it. So there is a limited supply of her time and thus, an increase in price. I'm just glad I got to meet her. Meanwhile, her Only Fans account is the bomb. Enjoy.

    DM.
    I haven't seen her in forever. Used to see her when seeking arrangements was actually a good place to find fun. Never more than 200 for her though. Even had a 3 way with her and Kana (iykyk). Never can find time to see her nowadays though. She was definitely fun.

  9. #10715

    Anyone taken a ride?

    I'm curious if anyone has seen her? Seems to be massage only but appears legit and sane.

    https://tryst.link/massage/lovelyisabella

    Mahalo.

  10. #10714
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    Remember when I said if you wanted to see her, just wait? Because she's a legend in her own mind?

    Scrolling through Tryst. Seems she updated her profile. Her rate went from $1400/ hr to $600/ hr. She's says it's a "holiday special.

    But that's not a Black Friday sale, that's waving a white flag sale.

    I still would not see her because of my past interaction with her. But if you want to take a chance, now is the time. Leave a review. Maybe she's learned some humility and quit the stupid games.

    Normally I believe a girl should charge what she wants, but she really rubbed me the wring way.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophialiu
    It's now $800/ hr.

  11. #10713

    The line for Giana

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    So that's what caused the traffic jam today, hundreds of mongers on the streets running to see Giana before she leaves! (smile).

    Seriously, though, it would be nice to include a direct link to her PrivateDelights info for those who may be interested.
    This all got me interested so I looked it up:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Aiea/GianaRosss

  12. #10712

    Giana

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, though, it would be nice to include a direct link to her PrivateDelights info for those who may be interested.
    Here we go:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/GianaRosss

  13. #10711

    Jazz Is all fun

    I got to on the big Island on a KONA side twice and two times here in Honolulu she has a pretty good open menu You should HER for the holidays.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baddaddy2021  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading to Oahu from Seattle for a short vacay, so I was doing some research, and I saw that Jazz, who used to be based in the Seattle / Tacoma area has relocated to Hawaii. I texted her and got some info: I guess she lives in Kona but is in Honolulu for the next week. She's in Waikiki now and said she will be up at Kapolei (sp?) from the 17th to the 21st, but also doing outcall. I was a regular of hers in Washington state and she is just amazing. She loves her job, is sexy af, and knows how to make your body just f'ing sing. I usually go young and she's in her 40's but OMG she's better than the kids. And if you're a gentleman she's all about BBBJ and pretty openminded for BBFS. I don't know what Hawaii rates are like, but her rates are great value /$ imo. Here is a link to her Tryst ad:

    https://tryst.link/escort/mzbedroomeyez69

    I'm envious you all will get to see her! I wish she was going to be around when I'm there!

  14. #10710
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyWeed  [View Original Post]
    GianaRossss on Private Delights.
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyWeed  [View Original Post]
    She's here for a short while, so don't walk, run!
    So that's what caused the traffic jam today, hundreds of mongers on the streets running to see Giana before she leaves! (smile).

    Seriously, though, it would be nice to include a direct link to her PrivateDelights info for those who may be interested.

  15. #10709

    JAZZ in Honolulu -- She is amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by KonasurfGuy  [View Original Post]
    Aloha mongers! Just a heads up for you. I saw Jazz here in Kona a few hrs ago. She will be coming to Oahu after the 22. I highly recommend her! Tall in great shape MILF (47).

    Absolutely loves what she does! BBBJ as good as it gets. For me BBFS included but YRMV. Don't miss out on this one. Best is her rate was only $$$$ I'm over all these 600 700 rates.

    Happy Hunting Boyz.
    I'm heading to Oahu from Seattle for a short vacay, so I was doing some research, and I saw that Jazz, who used to be based in the Seattle / Tacoma area has relocated to Hawaii. I texted her and got some info: I guess she lives in Kona but is in Honolulu for the next week. She's in Waikiki now and said she will be up at Kapolei (sp?) from the 17th to the 21st, but also doing outcall. I was a regular of hers in Washington state and she is just amazing. She loves her job, is sexy af, and knows how to make your body just f'ing sing. I usually go young and she's in her 40's but OMG she's better than the kids. And if you're a gentleman she's all about BBBJ and pretty openminded for BBFS. I don't know what Hawaii rates are like, but her rates are great value /$ imo. Here is a link to her Tryst ad:

    https://tryst.link/escort/mzbedroomeyez69

    I'm envious you all will get to see her! I wish she was going to be around when I'm there!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape