Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 10978
-
11-22-25 14:56 #10738Regular Member

Posts: 11Yea that's the one.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 13:37 #10737Senior Member

Posts: 5109Unfortunately, that link does not work for me (page not found) but this one does:
Originally Posted by Mills2424
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lulu/196987600
-
11-21-25 18:27 #10736Senior Member

Posts: 192Damn, doesn't matter how hot you look, especially if you smell rotten down there.
Originally Posted by Mills2424
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 15:18 #10735Senior Member

Posts: 5109Presuming she may be genuine, from that PrivateDelights advertisement she seems like another expensive provider with the mentality of "No Soup For You!" (famous catchphrase of the Soup Nazi character on the Seinfeld tv show).
Originally Posted by RyanKing
[View Original Post]
The "none negotiable" advertisement says no BB anything; no BBBJ and no CBJ (which would mean no BJ at all); no GFE; no DATY; no LFK; no DFK; no FIV; no FOV, no COF, no CIM; and no Greek. Imagine paying a provider $600 for one hour, and not even receiving a BJ?
-
11-21-25 07:49 #10734Regular Member

Posts: 11I seen here couple years back. But she had a smell down there which turned me off hahaha.
Originally Posted by DavidBla
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 07:46 #10733Regular Member

Posts: 11Beware
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ulu/196987600. Pic is a Hawaiian local girls looking one. Its a scam. Its one of those scams where someone calls and threatens you for money.
-
11-21-25 02:46 #10732Regular Member

Posts: 11LovelyLaila / Greenchanell
Anyone have experience with LovelyLaila / Greenchanell?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...h/Greenchanell
-
11-21-25 01:42 #10731Senior Member

Posts: 84Giana
Damn, that sucks. I messaged her in the evening and she responded quick. I was able to see her that night. Maybe the timing was off because she goes about her normal day from what I can tell.
Originally Posted by RyanKing
[View Original Post]
Do you have a private delights account?
I recommend trying again. Maybe try setting something up in the evening?
Good luck.
-
11-20-25 20:31 #10730Senior Member

Posts: 30Unfortunately we all have to sometimes TOFTT
Otherwise we never uncover those new diamonds in the rough. Or the bed. Or the shower.
Originally Posted by HapaBoii1234
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 19:51 #10729Senior Member

Posts: 30My experience working was less then good.
So based on all the rave reviews, I contacted her the day before I wanted to schedule an hour with her. After a little while she got back to me, and asked me to take a selfie in front of the Waik post office. I walked there in the rain, and sent it to her. She gave me her rates, I agreed, and we set a date for the next evening. I texted her a couple more times that evening, got responses, but the day of the date was complete radio silence. For someone who expresses a lot of concern about cancellations and no-shows, I expected at least a text saying sorry I can't make it.
Originally Posted by Baddaddy2021
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 17:34 #10728Senior Member

Posts: 1273She thinks that "girlfriend experience" means she yells at you for not making enough money and she expects you to take out the trash.
Originally Posted by DavidBla
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 16:48 #10727Senior Member

Posts: 192Sophia Liu
I contacted her before reading about her and wouldn't pull the trigger. She has no idea what GFE is and everything is done with a condom. For $8 bills, I would expect at least a BBBJ. She looks tempting but probably a dead fish w / GPS. Wouldn't doubt if she tries to upsell.
Originally Posted by RodFarva
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 15:19 #10726Senior Member

Posts: 323"Natalie"
Haven't seen her for years. Used to often, but once she went head first into escorting I stopped (saw her as a reasonably priced SB). I didn't think her performance was on the same level as what she was asking price wise, so I stopped. She is absolutely gorgeous and super chill. The deed just was meh though. Maybe she's just gotten better over time. Have fun.
Originally Posted by BallnChain808
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 14:31 #10725Senior Member

Posts: 35Thanks for taking one for the team. Sorry about your experience. I've had a similar experience except paid 6 roses for a chj. I don't see the girl online advertising anymore. If that girl I seen does I will keep you guys in the loop. After my experience in sticking to what I know unless good reviews come out. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by BigTruckEnergy
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 14:07 #10724Senior Member

Posts: 5109Thanks for the fast and useful report. I've also placed it in the Ripoff Reports thread.
Originally Posted by BigTruckEnergy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





