Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 172 of 1224 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 222 272 672 1172 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 18353
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15788

    Holly, 29, Rockville

    Former stripper. Communication very stripper like. Felt like being rinsed. Didn't pursue further.

    Some like that, I don't.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-d1717956c9c4

  2. #15787

    Tryst as a more direct apporach

    I'm beginning to think Tryst is used by some SBs as a more direct approach to this game. I have a road baby in the Greensboro, NC area. Found her on Seeking, but at our first meetup, with me balls deep in her (covered), she said she's also on Tryst, which kind of surprised me. Her tryst ask was $800. I had her for $500. She was worth it, she likes kissing, and she's the first SB / pro I've ever had who swallowed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Remember chatting with this chick. Had plans to meet then went ghost. She went by Elizabeth. Been checking out Tryst as I wanted to take a break from the BS game. Guess they beat me to it. 50% deposit required. LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyleaugeballerina

  3. #15786
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198

    Another One

    Remember chatting with this chick. Had plans to meet then went ghost. She went by Elizabeth. Been checking out Tryst as I wanted to take a break from the BS game. Guess they beat me to it. 50% deposit required. LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyleaugeballerina

  4. #15785
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Those fucking rates on her Tryst! SMH.
    Seriously, who would pay those rates for a mid girl.

  5. #15784

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I met her a couple weeks back. She's def a good time.
    Did she give you head? Other member said she didn't. She recently reached out to me.

  6. #15783
    Those fucking rates on her Tryst! SMH.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Remember talking to this chick. Our schedules never aligned. Guess she didn't want to deal with the BS and went straight pro. Anyone?

    https://tryst.link/escort/blair-392

  7. #15782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198

    I remember seeing this one on SA

    Remember talking to this chick. Our schedules never aligned. Guess she didn't want to deal with the BS and went straight pro. Anyone?

    https://tryst.link/escort/blair-392

  8. #15781
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    She wants to meet me, negotiated 400.
    I'm not that thirsty yet to keep her. I know she will be horrid looking since she won't send any additional pics.

    Like which girl don't have millions of selfies.

  9. #15780

    Macarena

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-4f8772d1f9b3

    400 covered no BJ, she was into it but its a one and done for me.

    Doesn't speak English- communicated via google translate.

  10. #15779

    Emma

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-c25430a76a95

    Negotiated 400 plus Uber from her place however she ghosted.

    Looks better on tiktok.

  11. #15778
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    She wants to meet me, negotiated 400.
    Report back. For some reason I think she might be busted. But at least she has a nice body.

  12. #15777

    Give me an update TFM after you meet her

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-bc364f821342

    Dtf for 500. Doesn't speak English. I was going to meet her since she her body pops good but the heavily filtered face and no English. I'm passing.
    She wants to meet me, negotiated 400.

  13. #15776

    Merliah

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-bc364f821342

    Dtf for 500. Doesn't speak English. I was going to meet her since she her body pops good but the heavily filtered face and no English. I'm passing.

  14. #15775
    Buttercup.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Seeking name? She doesn't show for me, but either of us could have hid / blocked the other.

  15. #15774

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape