Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 1224 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 673 1173 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 18354
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15774

  2. #15773
    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Cloudfare is having an outage, so its down.
    I tried accessing a different website and got this error.

    "CF-103/9 a082 df5 c8 a85541 - Please unblock challenges. cloudflare.com to proceed. " So I googled that verbiage and found this reddit link. Me thinks this is related to having issues accessing Seeking this morning.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/ChatGPT/com...om_to_proceed/

  3. #15772

    Cloudfare outage

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlind95  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else having problems getting on seeking?
    Cloudfare is having an outage, so its down.

  4. #15771
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlind95  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else having problems getting on seeking?
    Tried logging on this morning and got this, so yeah I'd say that qualifies as "having problems" LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-11-18 .jpg‎  

  5. #15770

    Seeking down?

    Is anyone else having problems getting on seeking?

  6. #15769

    Nyc

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-5b4215a2e138

    Since dc is so trash now with older entitled girls and fat girls that think they're models. The average passable 6 are demanding 1 k.

    Here's a couple of girls that would be I'm NYC next month. Package deal. They didn't ask for any cash. I suspect they want some spoiling food, shopping.

    Definitely dtf because she literally told me even though she says otherwise.

  7. #15768
    Quote Originally Posted by Xwa521  [View Original Post]
    Found a whole lot of new profiles of hot girls that are constantly active all mentioning "I girl" or "girl friend concierge" but they use faceswapped pics. Anyone know what this service is?
    It's the latest version of the "LOVE" scam. They tell you you have to join a third party site called "LOVE" or "I girl". You pay to join it and they block you. Total scam.

  8. #15767

    Saw her in Nova?

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone talk to the real Mina? Massive fakes looks like she just joined the site but I've seen her in person in Nova. Those massive jugs are hard to miss on a petite Asian frame. Would love to get her even if its a high PPM.
    You saw her irl, or saw a posting? She never responded to me.

  9. #15766
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    I use Otis with all my visits. Say its a college nickname. Rechargeable Credit card form the truck stop works but there is a record unless you go to truck stop and recharge with cash. I also have random Gmails from my burner an VPN attached to Zelle and Venmo to make donations. Good luck.
    Perhaps you should post more details in the OpSec thread.

    Right now I need to get a prepaid card to which a full address can be added, because the vendor for STDCheck will only accept prepaid cards that have that (thought their check is likely just the zip code). This is a new feature for STDCheck, I used to be able to do it with Vanilla cards, which don't have any zip code info even.

    But the CS at the merchant tells me that they will only accept a prepaid if it has a valid address associated with it. It doesn't have to be my real address of course, so this would be acceptable.

  10. #15765

    Anonymous money payments

    I use Otis with all my visits. Say its a college nickname. Rechargeable Credit card form the truck stop works but there is a record unless you go to truck stop and recharge with cash. I also have random Gmails from my burner an VPN attached to Zelle and Venmo to make donations. Good luck.

  11. #15764

    What is her name?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-2bef2368c99c

    Sweet girl. Very submissive and incredibly fun in bed. Her IG says she just celebrated her 29th so maybe she's 29, maybe she's 30.
    Seeking name? She doesn't show for me, but either of us could have hid / blocked the other.

  12. #15763
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198

    Val

    This one reached out to me. Lives in ATL, wants $150 for dinner dates or $500 with intimacy. Spoke on the phone and seems real. If anyone meets her before I'm in ATL, then return the favor and let me know how it went.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-b16c3ca4bd72

  13. #15762
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-2bef2368c99c

    Sweet girl. Very submissive and incredibly fun in bed. Her IG says she just celebrated her 29th so maybe she's 29, maybe she's 30.

  14. #15761

    Big Tits Asian Mina

    Anyone talk to the real Mina? Massive fakes looks like she just joined the site but I've seen her in person in Nova. Those massive jugs are hard to miss on a petite Asian frame. Would love to get her even if its a high PPM.

  15. #15760
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241

    Old Story from the Mid-90's.

    Maybe this is "true confessions" or something just in the "observables" category. Back in the mid-90's, my niece was attending a local NOVA university. It wasn't quite "local" because I had to drive 1. 5 hours to get there. I got hold of her because I was in her city and suggested I buy her dinner. We met on campus and went to a local Mexican restaurant close to campus. About halfway through dinner, I started having some thoughts. What if some of her friends were also at the restaurant or bar and saw us? Would some of her friends assume that she was having dinner with her SD? Would people around us assume that this was a SD / SB arrangement? Would her friends ask her what was going on when she got back to her dorm that night? In full disclosure, she has had an incredibly successful marriage and career. She provided me with a great nephew who will graduate from law school and a great niece who is destined to trying out for the 2028 Olympics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape