Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 145 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 2168
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1703

    Kamari HC

    Kamari is petite, cute, and submissive. Pin was not available so I had to make a change. You have to take the lead. Shower preview, small pussy with hair on top and was a nice visit.

  2. #1702
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 35

    HC Pin

    I saw Pin early this week and had a nice time. I planned to see their new girl Kamari today but I drank too much last night and got a headache today, so I decided to stay at home and cancel my appointment with her.

    Booker told me Pin's last day is Nov 25th (Tuesday), so I guess I still can write a review for her.

    Actually I already posted it on another platform so I just copy-paste it here.

    Pin's hot, like someone else said in a review, she is petite, thick, big tits and meaty ass. Just like her photos. I got to her place and she basically used me as her personal sex toy. Shower was really intense with her oral work. Very thorough with the crevice cleaning. Once on the bed, she fucked me with her mouth and kitty. She even tried deep throat and she was not shy about it. Almost aggressive actually like she wanted to show off her skill. My turn, DATY on her shaved kitty and she's vocal too. When it came time to the main event, she was horny. A lot of DFK in Mish and she even pushed me ass and let me penetrate her harder and deeper. CG was the view to be held, her boobs were bouncing, her pussy was flooding, her moaning was singing. As she squatted harder and harder, I could not hold anymore and busted a big load in the bag. I was really satisfied by the visit and had a smile when I was driving to get some pho because of how these visits sometimes turn out. She's great and recommended.

    Stay safe and have fun gents.

  3. #1701

    Hc

    So how does happy castle work? After you give them the IDs they want for screening, they give you a location and someone gets your from the parking lot? Or do you just go when text you? Is it a hotel or an actual business space?

    Saw reviews on Pin, but has anyone seen the two other girls that are on there, Kamari and Lev?

  4. #1700

    HC Pin and Lev

    Had a dream with Pin and Lev.

    Pin. Looks 8. 5/10, Performance 7. 5/10. Though she did good, there are times felt there wasn't reciprocity and artificial.

    Lev. Looks 7/10, Performance 9/10. The only reason she did not get 10 because shno greek on the menu. She was spontaneous, natural and a true service queen. Worth it!

  5. #1699
    I used an old work I'd at a place I haven't worked at in years. I had my fingers strategically placed over the name and the badge only has my first name and department and they accepted it.

    I think they glanced at my I'd in the parking lot but didn't take a record of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRock  [View Original Post]
    The girls look great but they want your DL and LinkedIn? WTF, I'm not comfortable with that. You never know whose hands that will get into. Anyway, anyone found an AI hack around that? ChatGPT won't generate drivers licenses.

  6. #1698
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamster  [View Original Post]
    Many watchful eyes. Some moving around for better vantage point. Skipped the visit and went elsewhere.
    One agency has already moved to another location on Glenwood. I personally have never liked Bluestone for anything. There has been obvious criminal activity (IMO drugs) taking place during the day.

  7. #1697

    Use Caution at Bluestone

    Many watchful eyes. Some moving around for better vantage point. Skipped the visit and went elsewhere.

  8. #1696
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    As I had posted before, I thought Hollyridge was running too hot. Activity seems to have moved up the block to another seedy joint.

    I was told the manager wanted them to go to another hotel. Draw your own conclusions and be careful out there.
    The spot up the road has been used before by one agency, it's just been a while since the previous occasion. I was at the place two weeks ago. Backside on top floor was a mid 30's lady with average looks, decent figure with curves, a snug kitty and good service. A solid thirty minutes with BJ, CG, RCG, MISH and standing doggy.

  9. #1695

    FWIW, it's prob BS

    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    This website claims to have porn clips from Happy Castle 168. They require age verification. Any validity of this website and their claim?
    I logged in using a VPN and there are no happycastle168 videos. It's most likely using your search results to make it up. So if you search happycastle420 it would claim it has videos from there too.

  10. #1694

    Happy Castle

    The girls look great but they want your DL and LinkedIn? WTF, I'm not comfortable with that. You never know whose hands that will get into. Anyway, anyone found an AI hack around that? ChatGPT won't generate drivers licenses.

  11. #1693

    Clips 4 Sale?

    This website claims to have porn clips from Happy Castle 168. They require age verification. Any validity of this website and their claim?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251114_1.jpg‎  

  12. #1692

    HC Video

    Has anyone ever paid the extra for the video option at Happy Castle? Curious to see how that works. Like if it's a limit to what or how long you can film.

  13. #1691
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    She's a little crazy, it's as if she paid me to fucked her when she was in NYC. Won't let me rest and kept on riding me and asking me to fuck her hard. Haha.

    Hina girl is also from NYC area. She's cute and has a very tight pussy also!
    Saw all 3 of them together in 1 room (nothing like that. Iwish though). Yuki and Hina are very pretty even in their natural looks.

    Always fun watching the grip from Pin as you go in and out. She does struggle with larger sizes and will almost certainly not ride you for a period of time if you are. If she could I think she would be PSE cause she does everything else you see on the screen.

    Somebody send me $$ LOL.

  14. #1690
    She's a little crazy, it's as if she paid me to fucked her when she was in NYC. Won't let me rest and kept on riding me and asking me to fuck her hard. Haha.

    Hina girl is also from NYC area. She's cute and has a very tight pussy also!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today, Pin fantastic as before great body, tits and ass. Good BBJ and rimjob. GFE is great also. Will see one more time before she leaves, she is here 2 weeks.

  15. #1689

    Pin

    Saw her today, Pin fantastic as before great body, tits and ass. Good BBJ and rimjob. GFE is great also. Will see one more time before she leaves, she is here 2 weeks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape