Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 2250
-
11-21-25 07:20 #1785Senior Member

Posts: 48Hc
So how does happy castle work? After you give them the IDs they want for screening, they give you a location and someone gets your from the parking lot? Or do you just go when text you? Is it a hotel or an actual business space?
Saw reviews on Pin, but has anyone seen the two other girls that are on there, Kamari and Lev?
-
11-21-25 07:07 #1784Senior Member

Posts: 33HC Pin and Lev
Had a dream with Pin and Lev.
Pin. Looks 8. 5/10, Performance 7. 5/10. Though she did good, there are times felt there wasn't reciprocity and artificial.
Lev. Looks 7/10, Performance 9/10. The only reason she did not get 10 because shno greek on the menu. She was spontaneous, natural and a true service queen. Worth it!
-
11-20-25 12:44 #1783Senior Member

Posts: 68I used an old work I'd at a place I haven't worked at in years. I had my fingers strategically placed over the name and the badge only has my first name and department and they accepted it.
I think they glanced at my I'd in the parking lot but didn't take a record of it.
Originally Posted by BuddyRock
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 11:03 #1782Banned Member

Posts: 160One agency has already moved to another location on Glenwood. I personally have never liked Bluestone for anything. There has been obvious criminal activity (IMO drugs) taking place during the day.
Originally Posted by Yamster
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 07:26 #1781Senior Member

Posts: 113Use Caution at Bluestone
Many watchful eyes. Some moving around for better vantage point. Skipped the visit and went elsewhere.
-
11-18-25 20:03 #1780Banned Member

Posts: 160The spot up the road has been used before by one agency, it's just been a while since the previous occasion. I was at the place two weeks ago. Backside on top floor was a mid 30's lady with average looks, decent figure with curves, a snug kitty and good service. A solid thirty minutes with BJ, CG, RCG, MISH and standing doggy.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 13:59 #1779Senior Member

Posts: 257Hollyridge retired
As I had posted before, I thought Hollyridge was running too hot. Activity seems to have moved up the block to another seedy joint.
I was told the manager wanted them to go to another hotel. Draw your own conclusions and be careful out there.
-
11-15-25 22:29 #1778Senior Member

Posts: 97FWIW, it's prob BS
I logged in using a VPN and there are no happycastle168 videos. It's most likely using your search results to make it up. So if you search happycastle420 it would claim it has videos from there too.
Originally Posted by RelaxMode
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 17:18 #1777Senior Member

Posts: 214Happy Castle
The girls look great but they want your DL and LinkedIn? WTF, I'm not comfortable with that. You never know whose hands that will get into. Anyway, anyone found an AI hack around that? ChatGPT won't generate drivers licenses.
-
11-15-25 14:10 #1776Banned Member

Posts: 160Clips 4 Sale?
This website claims to have porn clips from Happy Castle 168. They require age verification. Any validity of this website and their claim?
-
11-14-25 08:13 #1775Senior Member

Posts: 186HC Video
Has anyone ever paid the extra for the video option at Happy Castle? Curious to see how that works. Like if it's a limit to what or how long you can film.
-
11-13-25 16:59 #1774Senior Member

Posts: 47Saw all 3 of them together in 1 room (nothing like that. Iwish though). Yuki and Hina are very pretty even in their natural looks.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Always fun watching the grip from Pin as you go in and out. She does struggle with larger sizes and will almost certainly not ride you for a period of time if you are. If she could I think she would be PSE cause she does everything else you see on the screen.
Somebody send me $$ LOL.
-
11-13-25 06:25 #1773Senior Member

Posts: 4756She's a little crazy, it's as if she paid me to fucked her when she was in NYC. Won't let me rest and kept on riding me and asking me to fuck her hard. Haha.
Hina girl is also from NYC area. She's cute and has a very tight pussy also!
Originally Posted by Dcms18
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 23:48 #1772Senior Member

Posts: 161Pin
Saw her today, Pin fantastic as before great body, tits and ass. Good BBJ and rimjob. GFE is great also. Will see one more time before she leaves, she is here 2 weeks.
-
11-11-25 22:29 #1771Senior Member

Posts: 4756Yes. Pussy is what we are after.
Originally Posted by RelaxMode
[View Original Post]
Spending money courting a girl, dinner drinks etc. It's also to get into her pants.
Spending money oh working girls, don't have to waste time and avoid the potential "I don't fuck on the first date" civvie girl.









Reply With Quote






