Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 1028 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 24019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23614
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    I would wager that this is probably Bella. If you are talking about the Haven in across the street from the Rancho, she is always standing at that doorway. She has tattoos from afar, you won't notice them. It's only when you are close do you know this because I think they are a little bit lighter now.
    I hope it's not Bella because I've been with her a lot and that means I'm losing it. She looked taller and tanner and thinner. But it's possible. , I never got too close or got a great lpok. If that's her door than that's the likely explanation. Haven't enjoyed her in a year probably. She looked really good.

  2. #23613
    So after this mini review, a buddy of mine saw her and picked her up near the pawn shop next to the clinic. Did a quick LEO check and she let those mammaries go free. He said they were gloriously large and soft. He gave her an offer for bbbjcimswallow and she accepted that amount. So off they went. He said she did a decent job, but liked to work the top more than anything, but that she was very submissive and open to his commands on what to do. Said her Kitty was shaving clean, and was getting wetter as the session went on. He inquired as to back door entry, but she said no to the current amount. He asked how much for full service with back door entry, and she responded 40 or 50. So there you have it boys. See the short girl with the hair on it some meat on her bones, that should be her. She looks young, has a nice smile, and is very friendly. Treat her well. I know when I talk to her, she said she had a room, but my buddy asked, and she said yes she did, but if he wanted an incall, that she could get a room from a friend. So not sure what's up with the discrepancy there.

  3. #23612

    Katherine

    Saw 4 girls out south of Fowler, all centered around Chilkoot. Well it turns out 2 were girls LOL. Two good looking BSWs that I was pretty sure were female, but nope. Saw 2 WSWs, one dark-haired, late 30's, medium build and in rough shape. The other maybe early 40's straw colored hair, thick and also in rough shape. Circled back for the thinner girl and she was gone but said fuck it and got the larger girl, Katherine. Good demeanor, was hesitant to go to the theater so I overpaid to convince her. Really good BBBJ, no DT capability but she had no issue with me ramming her head on it. She was super sketched about the theater so kept stopping anytime anyone came in and was super nervous which threw me off, but got behind her and pounded her a bit. She was ripe, so went back to BBBJ for a bit and deed was done. I'll say she looked good from the back, nice round ass, smooth and plump. Be good for a qv BBBJ or ramming her from behind a bit if she was a little cleaned up. I'd repeat for the BBBJ.

  4. #23611
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    Nah no tats thin and a little lanky. See her just now hanging in the same doorway, this time with a white crackhead. Got a decent look at her face, not traditionally good looking but she's not all battle scarred, fresh face maybe 24 yo.
    I would wager that this is probably Bella. If you are talking about the Haven in across the street from the Rancho, she is always standing at that doorway. She has tattoos from afar, you won't notice them. It's only when you are close do you know this because I think they are a little bit lighter now.

  5. #23610
    Quote Originally Posted by Arach  [View Original Post]
    Did she have, dark hair, very curvy, a bit on the thicker side but not fat or obese, with tattoos?
    Nah no tats thin and a little lanky. See her just now hanging in the same doorway, this time with a white crackhead. Got a decent look at her face, not traditionally good looking but she's not all battle scarred, fresh face maybe 24 yo.

  6. #23609
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteProf  [View Original Post]
    6 for how long? Think I'm paying a premium.
    Its usually a qv. So 10 to 20 ish if I recall her telling me.

  7. #23608
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    Doing some cruising today and came up empty of course. I did see a hot younger white girl, denim shorts, toned and tanned legs, fit, very dark hair. She kept popping out of the room closest to Nebraska. Sometimes getting on the phone. Seems she was hanging in the room with two DBs and an older white girl. I don't come up with DBs around. Looked like she'd be a worker and she'd be a solid 9 with the current talent out there.
    Did she have, dark hair, very curvy, a bit on the thicker side but not fat or obese, with tattoos?

  8. #23607

    Cute white girl at the Hanna

    Doing some cruising today and came up empty of course. I did see a hot younger white girl, denim shorts, toned and tanned legs, fit, very dark hair. She kept popping out of the room closest to Nebraska. Sometimes getting on the phone. Seems she was hanging in the room with two DBs and an older white girl. I don't come up with DBs around. Looked like she'd be a worker and she'd be a solid 9 with the current talent out there.

  9. #23606
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteProf  [View Original Post]
    6 for how long? Think I'm paying a premium.
    6 is definitely cheap for her in my experience but I never do qv bbbjs or anything.

  10. #23605

    How long

    6 for how long? Think I'm paying a premium.

    Quote Originally Posted by S6776  [View Original Post]
    Saw her out walking around Noon / Tuesday on Nebraska near E Sligh Ave. Looked just like the photo so I picked her up, we went back to her motel room and had a great time! .6 for all, and filled her up nice! Cool girl, very laid back, no games. Treat her well. Saw many out around noon the past couple of days all in that same area. Just depends on what you like.

  11. #23604

    Diamond is great

    Seen her a few times. Always great.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arach  [View Original Post]
    I know diamond very well.

  12. #23603
    Quote Originally Posted by Arach  [View Original Post]
    She isn't the one I've seen a couple times in a white shirt, black shorts and a black hair type thing covering her head, young looking, maybe just over 5 ft, not big but has some meat on her, is it?
    Her hair thing was red and black, she had black leggings, and a red sweatshirt. So she definitely had some meat on her.

  13. #23602

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? She's a short white bow.

    Hair was in a bonnet with sweatshirt on but seems like hiding larger kitties. Near the rancho and methadone clinic.
    She isn't the one I've seen a couple times in a white shirt, black shorts and a black hair type thing covering her head, young looking, maybe just over 5 ft, not big but has some meat on her, is it?

  14. #23601
    Quote Originally Posted by OldsMan  [View Original Post]
    Spied a very nice looking short haircut strawberry blonde cutie a block north of Hillsborough on Nebraska on Veterans Day and wanted to salute her for my service. She hopped in and we drove off and stopped along a quiet side street as she started to service my member. My hands roamed cause her curves were inspiring and while she didn't swallow, this old guy doesn't create a gyser these days. As we cleaned up and drove her back, she wouldn't give me a name and didn't have a phone but I realized as she climbed out that tramp stamp so many guys know. Hit It Harder! Damn, she's looking great and far from crazy. Just cool. I'd see her again.
    Glad it worked for you but all the times I've been seeing her walking, as I roll up to say hi (no intention of a pickup), she is staring straight into lalaland like its the Oscars. Last time she got close to the car window, she smelled and I would have had a rough go getting it out of the seats if she had gotten in.

    Hopefully you didn't overpay. She's always adamant about $40 for BBBJ, although I know she'll go lower.

  15. #23600

    Tammy

    Spied a very nice looking short haircut strawberry blonde cutie a block north of Hillsborough on Nebraska on Veterans Day and wanted to salute her for my service. She hopped in and we drove off and stopped along a quiet side street as she started to service my member. My hands roamed cause her curves were inspiring and while she didn't swallow, this old guy doesn't create a gyser these days. As we cleaned up and drove her back, she wouldn't give me a name and didn't have a phone but I realized as she climbed out that tramp stamp so many guys know. Hit It Harder! Damn, she's looking great and far from crazy. Just cool. I'd see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape