Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 24019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23599

    Short white Kayla

    Anyone see her? She's a short white bow.

    Hair was in a bonnet with sweatshirt on but seems like hiding larger kitties. Near the rancho and methadone clinic.

  2. #23598
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257
    Quote Originally Posted by PromasterFun86  [View Original Post]
    I'm a fan of BSW's but I have criteria, nebraska has never fitted that criteria from all my drives, I go from hillsborough to busch mainly on nebraska, never go south of Nebraska cause I've seen the trannies, never see anything on nebraska I'd spend money on, saw one skinny light skin girl two weeks straight on nebraska that caught my eye but never could stop, she was either on a bike or around a group of dudes sitting on a generator, haven't seen her since.
    Bro, with all due respect, A BJ is a BJ, but I just trying to better my odds of a positive outcome.

    Just from my bad experience with BSW's and from other members. I don't need more risk.

  3. #23597

    Thea

    Saw an older SW in the 813 block of Nebraska.

    Took about 499 steps to reach the corner of 73 and 84th.

    Older brunette probably 40's in a leather jacket and flowy skirt. Wanted 20 BJ and 30 for BBBJCIM. I declined. Said staying at the haven and needing some cash for the room.

  4. #23596
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyLP  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Good thing that I don't pick up BSW's.
    I'm a fan of BSW's but I have criteria, nebraska has never fitted that criteria from all my drives, I go from hillsborough to busch mainly on nebraska, never go south of Nebraska cause I've seen the trannies, never see anything on nebraska I'd spend money on, saw one skinny light skin girl two weeks straight on nebraska that caught my eye but never could stop, she was either on a bike or around a group of dudes sitting on a generator, haven't seen her since.

  5. #23595
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon3358  [View Original Post]
    If you are still asking about the 20 year old from last week. She had medium length brown hair, 5 foot4 and maybe 125 pounds. Since it is a hotel / motel, she may not be staying and moved somewhere else. She did not give me a phone number nor a room number. Very well be long gone.
    That's who I was asking about. Thank you.

  6. #23594
    Quote Originally Posted by Arach  [View Original Post]
    I know diamond very well.
    If you are still asking about the 20 year old from last week. She had medium length brown hair, 5 foot4 and maybe 125 pounds. Since it is a hotel / motel, she may not be staying and moved somewhere else. She did not give me a phone number nor a room number. Very well be long gone.

  7. #23593

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Badal  [View Original Post]
    Very good looking tall great body multi colored hair very Beautiful.
    I know diamond very well.

  8. #23592
    Quote Originally Posted by Badal  [View Original Post]
    Very good looking tall great body multi colored hair very Beautiful.
    I was asking About the 20 yo that you were talking about.

  9. #23591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Arach  [View Original Post]
    Is she tiny or thick, busty or on the smaller side, curvy or not, attractive or not bad? Curious before riding out that way to look around.
    Very good looking tall great body multi colored hair very Beautiful.

  10. #23590

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Any other details?
    Is she tiny or thick, busty or on the smaller side, curvy or not, attractive or not bad? Curious before riding out that way to look around.

  11. #23589

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by S6776  [View Original Post]
    Saw her out walking around Noon / Tuesday on Nebraska near E Sligh Ave. Looked just like the photo so I picked her up, we went back to her motel room and had a great time! .6 for all, and filled her up nice! Cool girl, very laid back, no games. Treat her well. Saw many out around noon the past couple of days all in that same area. Just depends on what you like.
    I wouldn't post anything or say what I did if it wasn't true. If anyone would like her number to reach out. Just PM me.

  12. #23588
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Arach  [View Original Post]
    Seen Diamond today. She's looking real good and looking for company. I have her info if interested in getting in touch with her. DM me.
    Saw her out walking around Noon / Tuesday on Nebraska near E Sligh Ave. Looked just like the photo so I picked her up, we went back to her motel room and had a great time! .6 for all, and filled her up nice! Cool girl, very laid back, no games. Treat her well. Saw many out around noon the past couple of days all in that same area. Just depends on what you like.

  13. #23587
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    That's one exit east of I-75 on I-4. It really is not that far at all, and not everyone lives in St pete. For many of us that's just a short trip from the USF area or many providers are or up from brandon. It's actually convenient for me, and I will be in that area this evening so might Circle the parking lot to look.
    Yeah, it depends on where you live or staying at.

    I' was more referring to once you hit the Nebraska loop to hunt, some people will not drive out there from the Nebraska loop and drive back to Nebraska.

  14. #23586
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    That sounds like the Master's Inn in Seffner. Right off of I-4 Exit 10 South. Extremely easy to get to from any of the major roads. Even from St. Pete, it's only about 35 - 40 minutes, depending on traffic. And, if you work up an appetite from a visit with the trollops there, there is a Subway, Wendy's, and BBQ joint conveniently located within walking distance. Plus shopping at the Rooms to Go Outlet. Fuck, dine, shop, bounce. LOL.
    Always been a good place to loop around lot.

  15. #23585
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    That sounds like the Master's Inn in Seffner. Right off of I-4 Exit 10 South. Extremely easy to get to from any of the major roads. Even from St. Pete, it's only about 35 - 40 minutes, depending on traffic. And, if you work up an appetite from a visit with the trollops there, there is a Subway, Wendy's, and BBQ joint conveniently located within walking distance. Plus shopping at the Rooms to Go Outlet. Fuck, dine, shop, bounce. LOL.
    I wasn't going to say the name of the place, but you can also buy an RV or eat at Cracker Barrel too and go to the little shop.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape