Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 20134
-
11-11-25 13:56 #19249Regular Member

Posts: 170Who is Nikki?
I second that request! Who is Nikki?
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 13:16 #19248Senior Member

Posts: 444Nikki?
Who is Nikki? I don't remember her but she sounds like my type. Brit was always great for me, for some reason Athena could get me to break every rule I have, Berlin was OK. But I don't recall a Nikki there.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 09:33 #19247Senior Member

Posts: 130Jessi
Gentlemen,
I see everyone here talking about the "good ol' days" at BBU. What people seldom mention is that two of Brit's legends are both available. I know I mention Goddess Lola. But let's not forget the Queen herself, Jessi.
Near enough to downtown at a private, safe, and clean incall, Jessi is still in business and has lost none of her skill. If anything, I'd say she is as insatiable as ever. If you've never experienced the touch of this beautiful, long-haired nympho, you're truly missing out. She may not post, but she still stays busy.
And let's not forget to mention she got an incredibly well-done BBL as well. She knows exactly how to make you feel good in all the right ways.
Pale skin, pretty face, long hair, a soft voice, in shape, great breasts, perfect ass, and simply carnal. She has wonderful outfits and toys as well.
One of the best providers around.
Just be careful not to get addicted! Enjoy the ride and be safe, boys. Reach out if you need digits.
-
11-10-25 21:02 #19246Senior Member

Posts: 262Remember the amazing stable of girls she had working for her in the glory days of BBU? Back when they even had a website? Ah, the memories.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 20:05 #19245Senior Member

Posts: 404Brit
She can be bubbly and playful and she is quite pretty. But she has always deep down been a petty *****, she hides it for clients she pretends to care about or want to socialize with. She viewed my social status as favorable so she would treat me like a king and it would not be difficult to fall for it but you need to know who you're dealing with when they seem too nice. She likes to snoop around and always has drama. She had so many beautiful women work for her over the years but they all went their own way. Brit ruined all of it through a serious of stupid business mistakes so the petty ***** in her is more prominent than the bubbly piece. You couldn't pay me to visit her now she would probably put a tracker on my car and stalk me LOL. I would love to fuck Nikki again she was the slutiest woman I have ever met in or out of the hobby. If you took a list of all of the talent that worked with her it is crazy and she screwed all of it up.
Originally Posted by Averily
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 18:22 #19244Senior Member

Posts: 311It's a surprise to read this stuff about my favorite girl Brit. I've always thought that the Grand Rapid scene is way better than Detroit, and one of the biggest reasons is because of her. I have been seeing her for about ten years now and she has always been bubbly and playful and great fun to be with. That along with a beautiful face and a great body has kept me coming back. Haven't seen her in over a year so maybe things have changed. I hope not.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 17:05 #19243Senior Member

Posts: 85Marissa?
From the pics on your link, I think you saw Marissa? I had a very similar experience a while back. I think she must have her period 4 out of 4 weeks a month. I got the same story.
Originally Posted by Haides
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 14:04 #19242Senior Member

Posts: 37Trick or Trick, Scam!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/249333346747
Went here about 2-3 weeks ago. Paid door, took me to a room with two beds and got undressed, started out with regular massage but knew the place wasn't legit as there was no towels cover up. Left a $ tip to start. About 15 minutes in she says $ will get you topless but I can do more if you have more, and so foolishly offer. 60 more. She accepts and I think ok now there should be some teasing, but no. Sometime later she mentions my condom I brought and says if you want the condom to come out then you will need to pay more. After mentioning this I, thinking with my little head, offer. 90 extra, cumulatively $$. 50. Now I didn't say that I was offering the extra. 90 in exchange for FS but I'm not offering extra for nothing. She agrees to take the. 90 and I thought it was for the suit to come out. This all happen about 30 minutes into the session. At min 60 I filp, there was no teasing at all until then, she is already undressed. It is at this point she mentions she is on her period and thus the panties would be staying on. WTF, but ok I like to suck on nipples and hers were looking delicious with heart shape diamond piericings but she said I don't like them being sucked. And you can't squeeze them either. I should have told her then alright then got my clothes on and left but she then proceeded to give me the most oiled up HE ever, and said if you come back with more visits then I open up more. Ok. Expensive lesson but like all the other guys on here say, paying more does not and will not ever get you more, if she won't put out for max $$ then she not putting out for $$.
Didn't get name.
Door fee: $. 20 for 90 minutes, not bad.
Massage was very hard and could use more oil 4/10.
Teasing 1/10.
HE: 1/10.
$ = topless HE should have just said I'm good and left here.
$.60 = Full nude HE.
$$.50 = lie about FS and give Full nude HE.
Pics are not her in ad but she is a pretty young spinner with a decent ass, A / B size tits. Also not white, mixed or something.
Location: a place on 2 xxx Thornwood st by a whole lot of factories / by The Meditation Station on Byron.
Total loss: $$ 70.
Had a big ass TV to play music on YouTube, kept getting ads every 5 minutes.
-
11-10-25 12:35 #19241Senior Member

Posts: 124Eris
I missed out on seeing her daughter. But yes, that's her.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 10:32 #19240Senior Member

Posts: 364Mother / Daughter time
Mute point now but you must have missed the daughter days. Her sister was more frequent but her daughter (s) also made appearances for a short period of time.
Originally Posted by MidwestHobby
[View Original Post]
Never had all three / four in the room together, but two definitely. Good times.
-
11-10-25 09:18 #19239Senior Member

Posts: 218Joy
Joy offered BBBJ. Now you tell me. Dammit!
Originally Posted by Cuminator
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 09:04 #19238Senior Member

Posts: 53Tuina
Tuina had some decent providers BBBJ was on the table with Joy and Yoyo. They are both gone now and the new Asian lady Neko is a thief. Yoyo never talked money. Neko wants it upfront then doesn't deliver what was sold. Avoid until new staff.
-
11-09-25 18:48 #19237Senior Member

Posts: 262That was her sister, not daughter!
Originally Posted by BoatGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 22:50 #19236Regular Member

Posts: 13No idea who she is.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
Thought new massage place. Would be OK to ask about.
-
11-08-25 17:35 #19235Senior Member

Posts: 364Eris
Haha. Good times. That is her.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





