Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 20134
-
11-12-25 20:38 #19264Senior Member

Posts: 159I second this
I have seen the girl that posts these pics at 29th place. For one thing, bait and switch. Then, after you're naked and ready to flip, starts dealing for upsell, wants 100 just for the basic, in addition to door fee. (Literally, money for nothing.) Everything else is an up-charge--she wanted. 50 just to touch her ass. A complete mood killer of a negotiation, my dick completely limp after all the money haggling and being treated like a cash machine. Avoid, and stay far away! If mongers get word out, this place will be sink like a stone and be out of business in a week, like they deserve.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 19:55 #19263Senior Member

Posts: 311Spinoff
Its a spinoff from that shithole on 29th st relaxation station. I will never go there and in my opinion neither should anyone else.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 18:07 #19262Senior Member

Posts: 225Majestic Ripoff - 1715 4 mile road ne
I just got ripped off by a provider at this parlor. We agreed to a FS massage and a price. Once in the room she asked for the tip in advance so I put out two thirds and said I would give the rest of the donation at the end. She then claimed FS was just a full body massage. I asked for part of the tip back after she told me this so I could leave before the massage stated and she refused. Majestic then threatened me with calling the cops and would say I tried to rape her. AVOID this place. This was my second try at this location on 4 Mile and the last provider claimed she forgot the cover. At least the first provider did not threaten me even though I was disappointed. I should have learned after the first visit.
I've been to many parlors in GR and never been threatened like this. BEWARE!
-
11-12-25 16:06 #19261Regular Member

Posts: 7Nikki
Does anyone know if she's still around? Last I talked to her she was going to take a break for a while. Thought about texting her but my last contact with her was more than a year ago at this point.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 15:27 #19260Senior Member

Posts: 159Secret Asian Girls
I've had my fair share of secret Asian girls too, mostly because they didn't want reviews or fanfare. Anna on Massage Healing and Wellness on East Paris gave a great BBBJ every time. Always used to fu*ck her mouth and throat, no gag reflex. But she is gone now unfortunately. I remember Joy offering a wide open menu, but I never did it because she always wanted loads of money to partake. And I think I had both Yoyo and Mona, but was not aware of their L2 services. Damn.
Originally Posted by Cuminator
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 15:26 #19259Senior Member

Posts: 404Real estate
How do you think she paid for the fancy renovation of a building that barely opened before they shut it down? LOL. Had good things going but greed and stupidity always ends in demise. BBU, JD, the Den, all run by white women thinking they could run freely. There's many others before and it isn't the last of them.
Originally Posted by LookyBoi
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 13:55 #19258Senior Member

Posts: 93Athena
Amen on Athena. What awesome sessions. I don't suppose any of you know if she found what she was looking for? Since she hasn't been back, I assume she did.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 12:49 #19257Senior Member

Posts: 83Brit- Tracker
I saw her once and she said that's how she tracked down where her baby daddy lived and she then caught an assault and battery charge. She'd always brag about who she was fucking and what she was getting in return, whether it was real estate deals or counsel. Surface level she'd convince anyone she's an angel but get to know her and you'll be looking over your shoulder everyday. Give her your real name and she'll figure out where you live and where you work pretty quick.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 08:48 #19256Senior Member

Posts: 74Re: Jessi Pic?
You can see her on her onlyfans, https://onlyfans.com/jessifantasy.
It used to be free but she went digital and charges for the good content. Saw her about 2 yrs ago, it was good but I wouldn't say it was S-tier like some do. Probably B overall.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 08:38 #19255Senior Member

Posts: 404Nikki
Slutty, tall, was looking for a relationship or at least cover the bills. At the time she still had some custody of her kids but like most in the hobby they didn't have full or equal. I don't know how long she was working with Britney but I was able to see her a few times at the business and outside of it. Higher sex drive than CJ and dirtier mind.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 21:48 #19254Senior Member

Posts: 135Jessi pic?
Pic? At least a look alike?
Originally Posted by AspenWood
[View Original Post]
Best,
Dj.
-
11-11-25 19:57 #19253Senior Member

Posts: 262I was a fan of Eris and Madison.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 19:40 #19252Senior Member

Posts: 106Link? Digits??
Got a link or some digits to share?
Originally Posted by AspenWood
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 14:09 #19251Senior Member

Posts: 53Joy
She wanted me to give her a baby. I never did FS with her but she wanted it every time I came there. Her BBBJ sucked, worst I ever had. She licked and only sucked the tip. You didn't miss much. Yoyo had good skills but she told me not to tell anyone and there were no reviews outside of HE with her so I kept quiet. Third visit was going to fuck her but after I took her panties off her 4 inch Bush killed my hardon. Did every position I could imagine with her for BBBJ over our many visits and she was awesome, even sat in a chair with all my clothes on and let her take out my cock after I came in her mouth she kept going a good minute albeit I slowed her down and she never spilled a drop.
Tuina had a fill in Asian from Okimos with the best tits on an Asian I've ever seen. Mona, I taught her how to hold her breasts when she is titty fucked. I regret not writing down the business card she showed a picture of on her phone to me. Thought it would be easy to find but I can't find it on Google. A1 massage or something.
Originally Posted by White300
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by White300
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 14:06 #19250Senior Member

Posts: 53Joy
She wanted me to give her a baby. I never did FS with her but she wanted it every time I came there. Her BBBJ sucked, worst I ever had. She licked and only sucked the tip. You didn't miss much. But she was always up for round two. Yoyo had good skills but she told me not to tell anyone and there were no reviews outside of HE with her so I kept quiet. Third visit was going to fuck her but after I took her panties off her 4 inch Bush killed my hardon. Did every position I could imagine with her for BBBJ over our many visits and she was awesome, even sat in a chair with all my clothes on and let her take out my cock, after I came in her mouth she kept going a good minute albeit I slowed her down and she never spilled a drop.
Tuina had a fill in Asian from Okimos with the best tits on an Asian I've ever seen. Mona, I taught her how to hold her breasts when she is titty fucked. I regret not writing down the business card she showed a picture of on her phone to me. Thought it would be easy to find but I can't find it on Google. A1 massage or something.
Originally Posted by White300
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





