Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 16673
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16193

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    So that petite Latina / Asian girl cherry is posting again and I got to spend some time with her. It seems like she prefers to host out of the east side. Still a pretty solid session although I would have preferred dfk instead of lfk / kissing. She's put on a little bit of weight but in a very healthy way and she looks great. Also, bring your own covers. She seemed open to BBFS if you're not comfortable with that. Soft recommend considering what's in the area. Phoenix / Arizona rose and angel are still my favorites.

    One last note, she commented about people reaching out and saying her pics look different or that her numbers keeps changing. She's going through some stuff with her phone right now but trying to get it sorted out. There were a couple things that made me feel a little uncomfortable but I felt pretty good about going through since I had seen her before. Definitely don't hesitate to bail if things don't feel right but I can confirm she's good
    I'm not seeing any posts by her. Is she including Cherry in the post? I'd see her again.

  2. #16192

    Cherry is back

    So that petite Latina / Asian girl cherry is posting again and I got to spend some time with her. It seems like she prefers to host out of the east side. Still a pretty solid session although I would have preferred dfk instead of lfk / kissing. She's put on a little bit of weight but in a very healthy way and she looks great. Also, bring your own covers. She seemed open to BBFS if you're not comfortable with that. Soft recommend considering what's in the area. Phoenix / Arizona rose and angel are still my favorites.

    One last note, she commented about people reaching out and saying her pics look different or that her numbers keeps changing. She's going through some stuff with her phone right now but trying to get it sorted out. There were a couple things that made me feel a little uncomfortable but I felt pretty good about going through since I had seen her before. Definitely don't hesitate to bail if things don't feel right but I can confirm she's good

  3. #16191
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Looking a little rough.
    I agree, but aren't those the exact same pictures from last time she was around?

  4. #16190

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Looking a little rough.

  5. #16189

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by GunSmoke  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Honey / Britten?

    The last time I saw her was last spring.

    Thanks.

    GS.
    She's back, I guess.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/059410875531

  6. #16188

    Zoya

    Pics and videos look good and sounds good on phone. But is just a very good scam. Tried to met 2 times 1st time ger to hotel at agreed time and no response. 2nd time she wants a dick pic then a pic with 2 fingers then won't meet at door. Some of the pics or video show different tattoos. Onlyfans page a few pics not in her adds but most are used in her adds. I don't recommend just a time waste and non stop asking for a deposit which we all know not to do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251116-053109_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251112-205932_Chrome.jpg‎  

  7. #16187
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw Harper lee.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/546962794014

    Prices were high but after some talking and telling her what I wanted she dropped it I just got a CBJ. Throat was really good and if you can get her to drop the price for just the BJ it's worth it imo. No teeth straight throat. Hands only in the balls. I hate it when a BJ is mostly tooth and basically a handjob because they are lazy or can't take dick to save their life. Didn't do anything more. Def had a pimp. Her "uncle" she mentioned. Incall was in a surprisingly nice air bnb. Can't lie thought I was going to get setup or something. But made it out ok. Probs wouldn't repeat due to the pimp.
    The post indicates BBBJ is on the menu. Did you get CBJ due to an upcharge for bare blow or something else?

  8. #16186

    Harper lee

    Saw Harper lee.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/546962794014

    Prices were high but after some talking and telling her what I wanted she dropped it I just got a CBJ. Throat was really good and if you can get her to drop the price for just the BJ it's worth it imo. No teeth straight throat. Hands only in the balls. I hate it when a BJ is mostly tooth and basically a handjob because they are lazy or can't take dick to save their life. Didn't do anything more. Def had a pimp. Her "uncle" she mentioned. Incall was in a surprisingly nice air bnb. Can't lie thought I was going to get setup or something. But made it out ok. Probs wouldn't repeat due to the pimp.

  9. #16185

    I think I will skip

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeChance  [View Original Post]
    She post in Madison, WI Dells, Milwaukee just wondering if anyone has seen her. I talk to her on phone and text back and forth. Our schedules didn't align and I'm unsure if she is even real most likely just another scam. Any information would be appreciated.
    She is asking for 50% deposit on incall and 100% deposit on OUTCALL. LOL.

    I will say skip this one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/zoyaaaaaaa

  10. #16184
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeChance  [View Original Post]
    She post in Madison, WI Dells, Milwaukee just wondering if anyone has seen her. I talk to her on phone and text back and forth. Our schedules didn't align and I'm unsure if she is even real most likely just another scam. Any information would be appreciated.
    I'm curious too, but I'm on a hair trigger with anything not seeming right and there's a couple yellow flags here (phone number mismatch, non-existent OF link). I can't bring myself to try.

  11. #16183

    Honey

    Has anyone seen Honey / Britten?

    The last time I saw her was last spring.

    Thanks.

    GS.

  12. #16182
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    She always tells me no dfk every time I talk to her. My oral hygiene is aways very good. I've never had a problem with it with anyone else that says OK to DFK.
    So I know she used to based on her past posts and she avoided the question when I asked via text. It's one of the big deals for me as well so I was really hoping she'd still do it and ultimately it feels like it's something she makes as a judgment call once you meet in person. Just my one experience with her from earlier this year.

  13. #16181
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    Xena will do dfk depending on your oral hygiene.
    She always tells me no dfk every time I talk to her. My oral hygiene is aways very good. I've never had a problem with it with anyone else that says OK to DFK.

  14. #16180
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the older kali or xena recently? I haven't seen either of them because neither does DFK, but there doesn't seem to be any other options. Any other recommendations would be appreciated!
    Xena will do dfk depending on your oral hygiene.

  15. #16179
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    For my money, Gigi was better than either of them, but I've only seen her once because she has never responded to any of my subsequent messages.
    I've been trying to see Gigi for at least a couple of years without hardly a response. Don't really have time for her games. But I appreciate your recommendation!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape