Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Non-Asians at Korean Agencies

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 71
This blog is moderated by GhtTwentyK
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGordon16  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it. Not at all like the pics. Much older. One and done.
    Age doesn't really bother me but service is. Is she a service queen and how's her body is it natural or surgery in tits and ass like a lot of Colombians do?

    Just need a little variety.

  2. #40

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid11  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to TOFTT and see what this Latina Anna in K-Town is all about, I have not seemed to find any reviews on her, so I will let ya'll know how it goes. I've made an appointment for next week.
    Don't do it. Not at all like the pics. Much older. One and done.

  3. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid11  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to TOFTT and see what this Latina Anna in K-Town is all about, I have not seemed to find any reviews on her, so I will let ya'll know how it goes. I've made an appointment for next week.
    Please let us know as I'm very interested in a little change of pace and try a decent Latina.

    Next week on my day off.

  4. #38

    Anna Colombian

    I'm going to TOFTT and see what this Latina Anna in K-Town is all about, I have not seemed to find any reviews on her, so I will let ya'll know how it goes. I've made an appointment for next week.

  5. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by JShoe12  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Irina? Wondering if the upcharge is worth it.
    5 bills? Fuck that.

  6. #36

    Latina Anna in ktown

    Anyone tried this Latina in ktown.

    https://topangels.ch/topangel/anna6/

    Can't find any feedback nor reviews anywhere here on TER.

    TIA.

  7. #35
    Any intel on Irina? Wondering if the upcharge is worth it.

  8. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    I can't comment on others but I tried Brazilian Alyssa and was disappointed in looks. She is older, early to late 40's, and does not look at all like photos. She is just very average lookswise. The performance is good and she gives a good tongue lashing everywhere but that's about it. Reports on Isabella are mixed and she is non GFE. Seems like nobody has raved about the non Asians at these Kagencies, you are better off finding them on List Crawler but make sure they have good comments or reviews.
    Same. Saw Alyssa when she "arrived" here. Was hoping something close to the photos, but what you get is something who probably more MILF than GND. Was disappointed in that. Service was okay, nothing worth repeat unfortunately.

  9. #33
    Is CIM & RIM available as advertised here?

  10. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeRunner09  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ashley the white girl? How old would you say she is and did you also go for the greek option?
    I have seen er a number of times (including before she was working from the Asian houses) and have always been a big fan.

  11. #31

    White girl Avery

    99% I will always default to an Asian woman because the service has historically been better by leagues ahead of any other community BUT, pornstar and white who offers greek? I watched a few of her short feature films and that was the nail in the coffin.

    The good thing is that what you see is what you get. No Photoshop no filters and it's pretty much any other photo that you see on her Instagram and expect to see in real life. It was a little odd to know that she was letting me fuck her in the ass, but I couldn't raw dog her but I guess everyone has their boundaries.

    The upside for me is that she's white so she speaks English. She's actually really cool and seems like someone I could kick it back with over a good bar date. Blowjob was good but I don't remember much else other than DATY and then DATO with 69 to then going if straight for the ass. I've only fucked a few women in the rear door but idk if women can have the same talent as some do with Kegels but it felt like it was pulsing so it was an added stim to the experience.

    She was performative in that she squeezed her tit and played with her pussy all the while getting plugged. There was minor amounts of dfk but for the most part she knows it's her booty hole doing the crowd sourcing so she was keen to show me how comfortable she was taking it up the butt. Pumped her twice since it's included and left feeling like a bucket list item was checked. Probably will stick to my Asians but it was a niche experience.

    https://www.rokm.ch/product-page/avery

    https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/avery-adair

  12. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow hobbyist.

    We've been spoiled by our BB service queens and HYA and NOT complaining but sometimes.

    You want to try something different.

    Any recommendation of a great Latina or South American here at our k-org.

    I tried Cuban Betty with is my first non Asian BB cip lady.

    Second was Mexican dolly which is ok bit not same service as Cuban Betty.

    I see there is Brazilian Alysa which is BB.

    Colombian Anna also BB.

    Isabella which is GFE.

    Can't really trust TER reviews anymore so I come here instead.

    Any info is always greatly appreciated.
    I can't comment on others but I tried Brazilian Alyssa and was disappointed in looks. She is older, early to late 40's, and does not look at all like photos. She is just very average lookswise. The performance is good and she gives a good tongue lashing everywhere but that's about it. Reports on Isabella are mixed and she is non GFE. Seems like nobody has raved about the non Asians at these Kagencies, you are better off finding them on List Crawler but make sure they have good comments or reviews.

  13. #29

    Latina or South American recommendations

    Hello fellow hobbyist.

    We've been spoiled by our BB service queens and HYA and NOT complaining but sometimes.

    You want to try something different.

    Any recommendation of a great Latina or South American here at our k-org.

    I tried Cuban Betty with is my first non Asian BB cip lady.

    Second was Mexican dolly which is ok bit not same service as Cuban Betty.

    I see there is Brazilian Alysa which is BB.

    Colombian Anna also BB.

    Isabella which is GFE.

    Can't really trust TER reviews anymore so I come here instead.

    Any info is always greatly appreciated.

  14. #28

    Avery v Ashley

    Give Avery a shot. She's a true example of what a hot white girl who actually has good service and offers greek is about. Ashley can't even come close to her service or looks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alesana861  [View Original Post]
    Actually idk what why'all are talking about. She is / was great to me, super cute face and nice body. Really friendly and gave me the best massage I've had in awhile. I think it comes down to how you treat her. She really opens up if you do.

  15. #27

    Avery

    Anyone see this new girl Avery yet? Is she a rebrand or bait and switch? If you're is a legit new white blond girl with huge titties offering greek, sign me up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250816_114549_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape