Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Non-Asians at Korean Agencies

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 71
This blog is moderated by GhtTwentyK
  1. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsAnEmail1  [View Original Post]
    Newer to this side of mongering. What's grays deal?
    I texted Gray's number once. They replied with "Who the fuck are you?

    Asked if he greets everyone like that, then gave him my name and said I got the number from his website. He told me to fuck off.

    Interestingly, I texted the same number a little over a year later, had no issues whatsoever.

  2. #55
    BookerM. New meat Nika, Anna, Missy.

    Rokm. Ch /.

  3. #54

    Why is that?

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyPeasyDong  [View Original Post]
    I agree 10000%.
    Newer to this side of mongering. What's grays deal?

  4. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by GhtTwentyK  [View Original Post]
    Gray is such a POS.
    I agree 10000%.

  5. #52

    Amelia Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Turkish delight? https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-amelia That face could launch a 100 ships! I like "Mediterranean food" just as much as Sushi and sashimi.
    I would normally never rely on reviews posted on Bookergray's site, but there were two for Amelia that are instructive:

    1. Had me stand at door 10 min while I knocked said I was late. Not worth 400 waste of money.

    2. Worst ever I left never recommend someone like her. Not good looking worst vibe. Waste of money and time.

    Gray is such a POS he will probably take the reviews down.

  6. #51

    Amelia from Turkey

    Has anyone seen this Turkish delight? https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-amelia That face could launch a 100 ships! I like "Mediterranean food" just as much as Sushi and sashimi.

  7. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    It's my first time seeing Russian in the roster. Any reviews? Any past russians with good service? Trying to manage my expectations.
    Russians are generally overpriced and suck for service.

  8. #49

    Rokm Russian Jasmine

    It's my first time seeing Russian in the roster. Any reviews? Any past russians with good service? Trying to manage my expectations.

  9. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Tguffin  [View Original Post]
    Was she just not attractive or was the service bad as well? How old are we talkin?
    Not attractive. Service was meh. Not worth it at all. She's much much older than advertised. Probably twice the advertised age or more.

  10. #47

    Any info on Kim

    Hey guys does anyone has info with this spanish girl?

    https://kbeautygirls.com/kim

  11. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGordon16  [View Original Post]
    I did. Check post #40. Don't recommend.
    Was she just not attractive or was the service bad as well? How old are we talkin?

  12. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGordon16  [View Original Post]
    I did. Check post #40. Don't recommend.
    Have you seen Ashley?

  13. #44

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try her? Review? Feedback?
    I did. Check post #40. Don't recommend.

  14. #43

    Anna the Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGordon16  [View Original Post]
    Trying to dm you but your box is full.
    Anyone try her? Review? Feedback?

  15. #42

    Clear your box

    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Age doesn't really bother me but service is. Is she a service queen and how's her body is it natural or surgery in tits and ass like a lot of Colombians do?

    Just need a little variety.
    Trying to dm you but your box is full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape