Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 202 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 3030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2685

    Fuji

    Lisa is plump with nice tits. Everything's covered and she licks sucks head, taint and butt crack. Only Mish until my ass shivers.

  2. #2684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    Freedom

    Quote Originally Posted by BoomStick3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to freedom massage spa since they've moved down the street? Haven't been in a while and didn't realize they had moved. Hopefully it's still the same service as before.
    I'd be interested to see if its more than just the old lady. I don't think they were open open when I went.

  3. #2683

    Freedom massage spa

    Has anyone been to freedom massage spa since they've moved down the street? Haven't been in a while and didn't realize they had moved. Hopefully it's still the same service as before.

  4. #2682

    Classic Mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Lucy at Allure? She us still there. I never heard of a Lucy near Golds. Anna and Lily.
    I meant Lily. Between being shitfaced when I wrote it and autocorrect I was destined to confuse everyone. Sorry, boys.

  5. #2681
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Lucy at Allure? She us still there. I never heard of a Lucy near Golds. Anna and Lily.
    Seen Lucy at allure many times, always a very good massage, but just basic extras. Was there a few weeks ago and saw a shorter girl since Lucy was off, don't remember her name, but she was ok. On the way out saw a taller girl, looked very nice. Anyone know her name?

  6. #2680

    Latin crap shoot

    Just had a dream of https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...-/313994712881 Not the girl I the pics obviously, but damn she was good looking. HHR for 1.50. Her ass was phat and tits nice c. Everything covered, but I didn't care. Started with a CBJ, moved to Mish and finished doggy. I would repeat.

  7. #2679

    Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by BenCom  [View Original Post]
    Went to Eden (Stafford). Called ahead and asked for Yoyo based on some reviews here (I don't remember why).

    Yoyo looked to me to be in her 30's. I knew almost instantly that this was going to be a bust; something about her attitude. I asked for 30 min because I could tell this wasn't going to be great.

    Gave me a super mediocre massage for like 5-10 min then moved to equally uninspired, mechanical yanking. Looking up at the clock every minute. Unsurprisingly, I couldn't get into it and ultimately she shorted me on time too. I gave her a lukewarm tip.

    On the way out I asked her about what other girls were there. She acted mildly offended at the implication that I had not fallen in love with her during our amazing 21 minutes together. I made it clear (indirectly) that I had not.

    I don't think I would ever go back to Eden. I would definitely never get another massage from her. Based on that experience there are much better options in the area for what I am looking for.
    Shame. Eden is usually a great spot to hit if you are looking to get more than L1. Also, nice subject title.

  8. #2678

    Trouble in paradise

    Went to Eden (Stafford). Called ahead and asked for Yoyo based on some reviews here (I don't remember why).

    Yoyo looked to me to be in her 30's. I knew almost instantly that this was going to be a bust; something about her attitude. I asked for 30 min because I could tell this wasn't going to be great.

    Gave me a super mediocre massage for like 5-10 min then moved to equally uninspired, mechanical yanking. Looking up at the clock every minute. Unsurprisingly, I couldn't get into it and ultimately she shorted me on time too. I gave her a lukewarm tip.

    On the way out I asked her about what other girls were there. She acted mildly offended at the implication that I had not fallen in love with her during our amazing 21 minutes together. I made it clear (indirectly) that I had not.

    I don't think I would ever go back to Eden. I would definitely never get another massage from her. Based on that experience there are much better options in the area for what I am looking for.

  9. #2677
    Senior Member


    Posts: 179

    Rip j&l

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMKum  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there's a round of shops being shut down. J&L in Caroline is empty as of today.
    I was offline for a bit before figuring out it was a browser issue (Chrome). But this one broke my heart as it was my "in case of emergency break glass" spa, if my usuals were all busy or I really wanted to try something different every once in awhile. Ironically I had just been there the previous week.

  10. #2676
    Senior Member


    Posts: 179

    Villa

    Quote Originally Posted by DimDimsun  [View Original Post]
    Nice enough MILF at thai massage. Enjoyed myself. Always fun to get a little ass play with FS.

    If anyone hears from fuji, or villa let me know.
    I was unaware of the Cindy situation but I popped in Villa and there was Ni-Ni wearing a T-shirt with no bra. Did not have time to try but she seemed nice enough.

  11. #2675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 179
    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Same line up or different yet?
    Same lineup. I may be in the minority but I like when it's the same girls as they get familiar with you and can be friendlier. I hate that awkward first time feeling.

  12. #2674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    Anything new?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbsbb  [View Original Post]
    Just had a usual session with Apple. Fun times to be had, menu open as always. She said business has been a little slow so come on down LOL.
    Same line up or different yet?

  13. #2673
    Senior Member


    Posts: 179

    Healing Hands fun

    Just had a usual session with Apple. Fun times to be had, menu open as always. She said business has been a little slow so come on down LOL.

  14. #2672
    Quote Originally Posted by PeninsulaJack  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Lucy near Golds on Plank is still around? Haven't seen a review in a while.
    Do you mean Lucy at Allure? She us still there. I never heard of a Lucy near Golds. Anna and Lily.

  15. #2671
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    Wrong place?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaguy08  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the new girl at Eden I called to see yoyo but they said only new girl there now.
    Was there a different yoyo? I don't recall ever hearing any a yoyo at eden.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape