Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 2477
-
11-25-25 17:05 #2372Regular Member

Posts: 7Asking questions is how I contribute. I know I'm not the only one wondering. I trade info with guys in DMs if they ask but I don't have anything new to report. I'm not posting about RL or Nurse Kelly for the 100th time. Guys know what they're getting there.
Originally Posted by DEW1968
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 16:10 #2371Senior Member

Posts: 337So have you ever tried any place I don't see you post anything but ask about people so when are you going to share.
Originally Posted by Ladral
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 12:31 #2370Regular Member

Posts: 7Asia Massage
Any info on her?
I reached out and got a picture that I have a hard time believing is her but would be very interested if it was. Any reco would be appreciated.
https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...896768695.html
-
11-25-25 08:51 #2369Senior Member

Posts: 337Well what I heard its a massage with a HJ for 125 so if you take one for the team let us no and she is off solvent Ave at Westgate so might get you a street walker for 20 or 30 LOL.
Originally Posted by Goonersquad
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 07:21 #2368Senior Member

Posts: 351Yep that's "Christina", the famous Dezi's sister and Body Mechanic Monya's daughter. Seen her several times in the West gate neighborhood. She's very curvy in the right places and I find her incredibly sexy. Full nude massage with standard release is a buck sixty.
Originally Posted by Goonersquad
[View Original Post]
She was recently on the mugshot site 11/17 so you can scroll back a few days and get her real name for researching.
-
11-24-25 14:42 #2367Senior Member

Posts: 189Christina
Does anyone have experience with this provider? Looks promising. Any info is appreciated.
https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...897422525.html
-
11-19-25 12:28 #2366Senior Member

Posts: 337I have her number.
Originally Posted by Bazinga24
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 19:55 #2365Senior Member

Posts: 337The link will not help you she doesn't keep add up much you have to keep checking craigslist a lot and its under service then go to health and wellness.
Originally Posted by Bazinga24
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 19:47 #2364Senior Member

Posts: 188Beautiful very thick woman
Can I get a link?
Originally Posted by PhotoGod
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
11-16-25 19:21 #2363Senior Member

Posts: 892Lynn
Where is the link?
Originally Posted by DEW1968
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 18:04 #2362Senior Member

Posts: 518Lynn
I posted about it several days ago as well. She always takes her ads down within hours of posting.
Originally Posted by DEW1968
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 16:27 #2361Senior Member

Posts: 337Lynn
Lynn is back add on Craigslist now new number and rates went up.
-
11-16-25 07:03 #2360Senior Member

Posts: 29Thanks alot, very helpful review.
Originally Posted by PhotoGod
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 13:38 #2359Senior Member

Posts: 518And then
So is there more than just a massage for the $120/ hr or is that it? Are extras available and for how much?
Originally Posted by PhotoGod
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 12:38 #2358Senior Member

Posts: 47Worth it. Depending
Beautiful very thick woman, if you are not into that she isn't for you. Actual massage was top notch. Easy to book and vey clean place. Only real downfall is office is in a building with others. Getting in and out isn't an issue but I assume overtime a nosey neighboring office will catch on. Easily one of the nicest and most talented ladies in Columbus.
Originally Posted by Ryanja
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






